KK:H Weekday Event -10/30/17 - Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat SYS

Comments

• Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thank you so much for you support everyone!! I really, really appreciate it! <3
    @Savagekkh this is the first time I've ever heard that someone actually saw my doll! Thank you so much for voting for me! <3
    @Vats I've met that Eric Northman during my voting route and he immediately got my vote lol. Didn't know that it was your doll so it's a pleasant surprise!
    Also, thanks for voting for my doll, too!! No wonder why I'm winning every single round now!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Vats

True Blood was a show that I felt I invested so much time in, I had to watch until the end. And regretted it. I actually think that was the start of my attitude of when a show goes bad, just stop watching lol. I'm about there with Walking Dead

The BBCode has been changed to HTML. I found that out yesterday when I failed at posting a pic
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know I was just getting used to it, now it’s back to html. My brain dud html for a long time, and now i’m Mixing up the t so. Aaaavk.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I'm just glad this didn't come after a party event
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2017

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Happy Halloween!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Hello beautiful people! Let’s see what happened, I spent 40 stars on fangs but my TB reward was— AN AMERICAN EARRING! Good God, whose idea was it to put American flag earrings among TB items? Seriously? I’ll work that hard and for what, American earrings? Of course, the game is American, I’m not saying not to celebrate 4th of July, I can never say that but why would you throw 4th of July American flag items into TB boxes? Come on, Glu. You have a variety of players from multiple cultures and countries, be sensitive. I really like the other items though, especially the shoes. Next time! Also my first box had 3 cash and 3 energy tiles. I’m putting the images in between spoiler bars, click on it if you want to have a look. :)
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    I really like this birdie. I participated with the first outfit and will go as the second in two hours! Happy SYS and happy holidays!
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited October 2017

I don’t know how these boots came into the game.....but whatever it is, I am praying we get boots like this in the update, that I don’t have to be VIP for. Now dolls, where did, the boots on the left come from?

@kokokokonut , those boots appear under the skirt tab and cost 50 K-stars (and are not a VIP item). They're supposed to be attached to a black skirt, but that particular outfit that doll is wearing strips off the skirt, and then after doing that it seems you can combine the boots with other skirts and dresses. I just now tried to combine them with pants and shorts and they turned from over-the-knee boots into ankle-high heels, haha. So TL;DR they're buggy.

Happy Halloween, everyone! ?

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I was hoping for a halloween BGs sale for the new players  :'(

I already got the shirt on my way to the hair 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

This is like seriously the 4th week in a row I get gold shoes in these. What the heck
    I won the heart earrings in my TB box. I didn't take a screenshot because the whole palette was kinda bleh. I am really thankful for the break SYS has given us though. I'm just about caught up on storylines which will be nice when the new update comes out. I hate having a bunch of gigs lined up on the side and always drives me crazy the first couple weeks.
    I got hair in my TB box, the other two are slowly making their way up. Halloween used to be one of my fave holidays. This week is kicking my butt. So after the storms Sunday, I woke up Monday, started to make my Jackolantern mini cakes, but went down to the basement for butter. Squoosh my socked foot step right into wet carpet. So, I'm trying to clean it up, PuterHead came home to handle it. Ok, now we drying out but it stinks.
    Baba and his GF can't hang out there. I just had his bedroom painted and it's too stinky there.. ANd now, my jackolanter minicakes look more like snowballs. lol. All their features are gone. lol. I've been tricked big time. bring on the treat.

Happy Halloween

I brought snacks!!!

https://youtu.be/AxcM3nCsglA
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Forgot to post last night but here was my tb box. Bleh. I would have loved to win the black boots right beside my actual pick. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!

I got hair in my TB box, the other two are slowly making their way up. Halloween used to be one of my fave holidays. This week is kicking my butt. So after the storms Sunday, I woke up Monday, started to make my Jackolantern mini cakes, but went down to the basement for butter. Squoosh my socked foot step right into wet carpet. So, I'm trying to clean it up, PuterHead came home to handle it. Ok, now we drying out but it stinks.
    Baba and his GF can't hang out there. I just had his bedroom painted and it's too stinky there.. ANd now, my jackolanter minicakes look more like snowballs. lol. All their features are gone. lol. I've been tricked big time. bring on the treat.

Aww @kokokokonut that sucks :(:(

I've been sick since last Friday. We had a little Halloween party on Sat with a few friends and of course that's the day I was feeling the worst. Starting to feel better but am stuck with a cough that has made me lose my voice. On top of that I got some bad news about a family member and the timing couldn't be worse because we have a fun weekend planned that we've already invested a lot of money into and now I just don't know what to do :( Maybe by Thanksgiving things will start to look up?

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Mayrilin said:

I was hoping for a halloween BGs sale for the new players  :'(

I already got the shirt on my way to the hair 

aww, I really thought we were getting a Halloween background as well! The Halloween TB sale isn't over so maybe at the end of this last Halloween weekday event? I really hope so! I would absolutely L O V E having a Halloween background in the game! <3
    by the way, she looks absolutely adorable with the shirt :blush:

I just got it as well and I'm on my way to the hair right now. I haven't seen any of you guys but I will keep voting a bit, I hope to see you all in there! everyone is looking fantastic.
    I got a white jumpsuit inside my TB, I actually like it! it's pretty classy, I'll attach a picture in a second <3

Happy Halloween and if you're celebrating it tonight, be safe!
    @soundspretty @kokokokonut I hope you're both feeling better now, I'm sending all my good vibes your way and hope everything gets better, too. <3
    edit: I had to edit this, so many typos and things missing. Sorry!
    edited October 2017
    @Soundspretty, I'm so sorry doll. My basement will de-stink. People are so much more important. Will you missing your event, due to the family issue help the family member in any way? If not, then maybe you should go through with your plans with a clear conscience.
    Voice? Tea with honey and lemon. Even warm water with honey and lemon.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Doesn't Halloween make it feel like it's a Friday? I bet you dolls will be chasing a handheld item that's in the gift boxes for girls. As for the earnables, they make me think of Jackie Kennedy Onassis!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited October 2017
    OMG OMG OMG OMG I am obsessed with Jackie O. and we are loving these handhelds.
    Thanks Kalinda. Hints on a Tuesday makes me smile. Halloween makes me smile. all the great clothes in the game makes me smile.

Edit: Handheld to chase......would Friday be too late for a skull mug? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2017

Doesn't Halloween make it feel like it's a Friday? I bet you dolls will be chasing a handheld item that's in the gift boxes for girls. As for the earnables, they make me think of Jackie Kennedy Onassis!

ahhhh! this is so exciting! a new handheld item, y e s!! thank you, Kalinda! <3
    --
    I'm still deciding if I should go ahead and buy the Dorothy's costume, it's just so cute.
    edited October 2017

Edit: Handheld to chase......would Friday be too late for a skull mug? lol.

it's never too late for a skull mug! I'm so excited for all of these handheld items we've been getting, I'm so looking forward to see if we get new poses inside our photobooth with them! <3
    Ooooh, kids would give Jackie boquets.....perhaps a non dead boquet. (But about the dead flowers boquet with Ghost bride reminded me of a beef I had with a chick at the school radio station after me. She was talking about the annual awards dinner, and asked "Do we have to invite Koko" I heard about it, and I sent a boquet of dead flowers to the banquet for her. heh heh. good times.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

@Soundspretty, I'm so sorry doll. My basement will de-stink. People are so much more important. Will you missing your event, due to the family issue help the family member in any way? If not, then maybe you should go through with your plans with a clear conscience.
    Voice? Tea with honey and lemon. Even warm water with honey and lemon.

Wellll long story short there's a funeral to happen and the issue is if it gets planned for this weekend I can't go. Which I will feel bad about. So I'm hoping they'll be considerate enough to plan it for next week, especially since there are some out of towners like my parents who will need to make arrangements to be here. It's a conscious thing. I don't need any bad karma

This better not be my wine!! If I have to chase it in a GB I'm going to be VERY angry.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thank you so much @Anastasia_V. . I'm 5 points away to finish the event, next round I'll be done, but definitely not done of grind for k-stars. I smell a VIP weekend around.

@kokokokonut I'm pretty sure your snowball jackolanter minicakes are delicious no matter how they look like!

@soundspretty I don't know how to handle this HTML stuff I want my BBcode back!!!!

I quitted TWD during last year mid-season. Thought the show became boring. I read the comics and if they were struggling to adapt the original material that is good at the point the show was, can't imagine how unbearable things will be when they reach the following plots that aren't THAT insteresting.

My termometer to quit a show it's quite natural, I start to fall asleep while watching them and then I just know. :sweat_smile:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats said:

I quitted TWD during last year mid-season. Thought the show became boring. I read the comics and if they were struggling to adapt the original material that is good at the point the show was, can't imagine how unbearable things will be when they reach the following plots that aren't THAT insteresting.

My termometer to quit a show it's quite natural, I start to fall asleep while watching them and then I just know. :sweat_smile:

@Vats The first 2 episodes of current season are sitting on the DVR and I have ZERO interest. Just don't care. I feel like it's a show that's going to last forever because people *think* they like it, but they don't really. It's overstayed its welcome. Hubby keeps trying to get me to watch it but I'd much rather watch Stranger Things. I'm avoiding spoilers but it's only a matter of time.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    @soundspretty , I'm sorry about the one-two-three punch life landed on you. That's really rough. :( I hope you feel better soon and that your upcoming things go well for you.

@kokokokonut , you said it well -- out with the tricks and in with the treats for the rest of our holiday celebrations! I hope you can enjoy your yummy mini cakes!

This is the first SYS where I've won every single one of my rounds. :open_mouth: Time to switch into comfy casual clothes. The hairstyle is growing on me (cute bangs, nice sheen and texture), but the ends still look strange to me, like ribbons.

Good luck dolls, hugs all around! *passes around bowl of candy*
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

the more I see the hair and the shirt (which I loved because it reminds me of the Catrinas we have here <3) I'm actually loving it!
    it's a pretty comfy outfit and it's such a relaxing SYS event :) getting ready for our weekend one!
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I somehow accidentally won another round and got my throwback box, which had a top I used to have but lost when I switched devices and lost months of progress. I missed that top and I'm happy to have it back, but it doesn't help me with this SYS.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    That makes me think of the magazine Kim did and she dressed up like Jackie. 

Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

I lost just a turn and this makes me so relieved, because I was able to see many other male players during the vote this time and would be kinda offensive to loose to them... Don't meant to be shady, but you know they all SUCK (get it?!) :trollface:

@soundspretty I finished Stranger Things 2 last night! Great season! I love so much those characters, want to move to Hawkins and befriend them!

Good luck to everyone who are still submtting looks! :star:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Vats said:

@Vats The first 2 episodes of current season are sitting on the DVR and I have ZERO interest. Just don't care. I feel like it's a show that's going to last forever because people *think* they like it, but they don't really. It's overstayed its welcome. Hubby keeps trying to get me to watch it but I'd much rather watch Stranger Things. I'm avoiding spoilers but it's only a matter of time.

Vats said:

The second season of Stranger Things was great, but they missed an opportunity to use the song Halloween by Siouxsie and The Banshees. And I hope future seasons answer some questions I still have from the first season that the second didn't answer (no spoilers for anyone who didn't get to watch yet).
    Platform: Android