Frozen Androids once again

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH FAQ & Support
It seems some (?) Androids appearances have been frozen again with the update. I can see my dolls are frozen, I have two different frozen versions of Bilal. Glu has been told about this, and they're looking into it. I have Vats in his Halloween costume , others frozen as well. So if you want to check your androids appearance, you can show us what you'really wearing and we'll tell you how you look to us. Fear not, I have every confidence that this will be fixed quickly. Tbh, I am not seeing any androids changing. That could simply mean i'm frozen, both games, but it's more widespread the just me and Bilal. Have I mentioned this week I hate Google and Facebook? Well I do. What bugs me even more, as I was dressing my doll, I said to myself, better change that purse. I'd hate to be frozen with 2 purses. Next day, i'm frozen in 2 purses. Useless esp. Useless useless useless.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I also have frozen dolls. @Vats is still in his John Snow costume, @kokokokonut has her purple Arabian costume on @Charli is wearing a red coat and has fangs.

@Carol Davida you've been frozen for the longest time :/

Can any of you please confirm if this is how my doll Hayley looks like in your games?

@astray @soundspretty @Anastasia_V. also please confirm. Thanks in advance :)
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    It seems that your doll has disappeared from my game completely @Stefan001
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Here's how Hayley appears @Stefan001 :(

• Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    *sigh*  I guess it's now time for me to take a break from the game. I've been frustrated for far too long with the frozen dolls and my doll looking like someone else!!

But @astray and @soundspretty thanks for confirming. 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Here the thing, Before this primarily the problem was getting people to add in Facebook ,so if they were connected through Google circles sometimes those connections just wore out. This new thing was caught right away, it came with the update, and I’m sure that this means It is only a short time before the final fix comes through. each time it’s been getting a little closer and closer, it all began because google+ really messed us up. So, I’m sure it’s right around the corner. Hang in there. Last time it took forever to even recognize that there was a problem I froze in February way before a lot of other people third times the charm. If I didn’t believe that I’d be divorcing my androids right this minute.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I also can confirm that my friends are now frozen too. More than that I can't see their comeback ranks properly anymore, there are just a plain stars without the "+++" signs
    @Stefan001 This is how I see Hayley in my game.  :/

KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
    What I notice is my dolls are still number 1, with the max of 1.1b fans. My iOS game is already number 33 with people up at the new max. So that's another symptom
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just saw this ok, the quote isn't carrying over, but Kalinda wants us all to make sure we're logged into fb in the game and see if it refreshes. I've been checking this from the beginning, but.....happy to do it again. It only takes once to make it happen. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Seriously we're frozen again? :rage:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    1.1billion fans still the max in your game? Frozen. If you are not dressed as John Snow.....Frozen.
    But, Glu is on this, and I'm sure it will be a speedy fix. I'm calm, and you know how I react when my Androids aren't changing clothes, so no need for panic at this point.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited November 2017

This is what both of my dolls are wearing inside the game can anyone please confirm that this is what Xoëy and Lucas are wearing inside their game.

Just saw this ok, the quote isn't carrying over, but Kalinda wants us all to make sure we're logged into fb in the game and see if it refreshes. I've been checking this from the beginning, but.....happy to do it again. It only takes once to make it happen. :)

Also @kokokokonut I'm signed into Facebook on both games had an issue where it kept logging me out every time I exit the game and wouldn't let me sign in but now I'm staying signed in atm and still no one's clothes are refreshing in my game you're stuck in your Halloween ghost bride costume with vampire fangs.

Vats said:

Seriously we're frozen again? :rage:

I feel the same way @Vats you're stuck in your costume as well in my game and so is @Charli. I'm deffo not wasting any effort on creating a new facebook IF they don't fix this bug.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oh gosh it absolutely sucks that my doll isn't changing clothes at your game @Stefan001 :/ smt :|

I'm in the same boat as well since my friends are also frozen too smh :s

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Was hoping I'd run into a few dolls with their wine glasses and snap a few pics!

The signing-out and in didn't work for me. Fingers crossed they're working on a permanent solution for this.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Do we know if any progress is being put to fix the frozen glitch yet? I haven't been keeping up with the threads because of RL but it looks like a lot, if not majority of android users are in frozen.
    edited November 2017
    They know we are having this issue, and they are researching it. That is all I know. I’ve signed in and out of FB a few times to no avail. My hope is, because this was immediately recognized to be happening right after the update, I’m hoping that means retrace a couple of steps and boom, we’re good again. last time, I was frozen for months before it became a widespread issue, and I think the delay in recognizing the issue was part of the problem. Let’s all hold good thoughts.
    And, if anyone submits a ticket to customer care about the system wide issue, please come back and without giving their name, share the response with us?
    #thawtheAndroidsagain
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've reported this to the team and they're looking into it. We're working on a lot of new things, but I'll keep following up!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks for this info Glu Goddess of Goodness. <3 We're just anxious to get out of our Halloween stuff. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary