Kollections

ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion
I'm just wondering for how long will kollections be there? Once a certain kollection appears, does it stay forever? I'm talking about them kollections where you can open 8 boxes for different prizes, and the prize for opening goes up after each box is opened.
#newcomebacks
Platform: Facebook
Current lvl: 60
Playing since release.
Prev1

Comments

• scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Since no one else answered, I'll try my luck at answering your question @Zzzelena

As far as we know kollections are here indefinitely until glu decides to take them away, if you mean do they go away when you collect all 8 prizes, I have yet to complete any of them so I personally can't answer that. But as you would own all items I assume so.

Also it would seem as if its a new feature thats updated every update so far. So more and more kollections are added per update(however as said before we've only had 2 updates with the kollections and so there's no assurance as to how long theyll continue adding new kollections or if they're a permanent addition to the game that will stay until you've completed each) ?☺
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I haven't bothered with them because my avatar has the items in her sisters game so I'll just admire them on there, ha.

But I'm sure they stay even when the game is updated or you're finished with all of em.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I finished the Red Carpet Kollection when it first came out and it is still there
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @scarlet_1 ,@astray, @KaylaJ Thank you, girls! I hope they do stay, as I'd like to play some of them in the future, as I'm collecting my kstars at the moment and have other priorities, such as business, to buy first.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm not a girl but you're welcome :smile:@Zzzelena
    @astray hahaha, oh God! I'm so sorry! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I never received the Kollektion boxes!! I don't know why I never receive such things. Maybe because I'm living in Africa and the game's developed in USA ?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Danizzle if you are up to date to 7.5 version you must have the kollections feature, no matter your location in the universe! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

I finished the Red Carpet Kollection when it first came out and it is still there

Mine are still there as well, you just scroll past them. And the ones I haven’t finished...they si5 there to taunt me. >:)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    scarlet_1 said:
    Since no one else answered, I'll try my luck at answering your question @Zzzelena

As far as we know kollections are here indefinitely until glu decides to take them away, if you mean do they go away when you collect all 8 prizes, I have yet to complete any of them so I personally can't answer that. But as you would own all items I assume so.

Also it would seem as if its a new feature thats updated every update so far. So more and more kollections are added per update(however as said before we've only had 2 updates with the kollections and so there's no assurance as to how long theyll continue adding new kollections or if they're a permanent addition to the game that will stay until you've completed each) ?☺
    No, rather annoyingly, they don’t go away after you get everything. Not everything in any given Kollection, and not at all, after you have every single thing. At any rate, I hope there’s new ones with the coming update! I just wish, since they do stay, that since I’m finished with all of them that they wouldn’t keep popping up in my face on my own game, at certain times, and random times, too. Oh well.
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    I think it’s like the Perk section.
    You complete one and they just stay there. ?
    Glu must know that not everyone can shell out all the kstars for it. They’re probably going to give people a chance to get them. The longer they stay, the more kstars people will be willing to buy. ?

The temptation. ?
    @KaeHoldUp yeah, that's it, it seems! I'm glad they are staying! I wanna get some of them, but need to make Kstars for them first. 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    The unfortunate thing is, they chose weird outfits from K&K to use in the Kollections. I wonder what the backstory is behind the choices they made. They had so many outfits and hair too choose from. Maybe because they’re more on the casual side compared to Kim’s “fancy” style? If KK:H adds more Kollections, I’m hoping they improve the options. ?

Examples of good choices from K&K:

(I used my three favorite hair styles.. ?)
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I think that’s why.  Most outfits on KKH are more glam so in my opinion the Kollections balance out the scale a little bit more.
    iOS platform
    I don't play K&K, but I really like some of them outfits you posted, @KaeHoldUp. It would be good if they incorporated them to KK:H!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    I think that’s why.  Most outfits on KKH are more glam so in my opinion the Kollections balance out the scale a little bit more.
    That’s true but they had wayyy more options to choose from than what they gave us. ? 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Kendall and Kylie has some real nice long hairstyles, hope to see them soon added to our game, specially the one with a blue bandana, the one with a gray beanie and the one with a black cap turned back which the hair is on a bun <3<3<3

Also there are pretty cool 'accessories' that can be hold by the male dolls as skates and that metallic portable radio.

Of course would be nice to see some of these items added straight to the wardrobe as they did with the Halloween costumes. Last years Xmas' pajama it's one of those for sure!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats said:
    @Danizzle if you are up to date to 7.5 version you must have the kollections feature, no matter your location in the universe! :D
    Well... I really don't know what's wrong with me though. Because I've the latest update (7.5) downloaded from Google play store. ?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I was lucky enough to get this jacket outfit on my first click of the new High Society Kollection! Not bad for 10 stars ;)

Your outfit is really cute @SugarK
    Hope I'll have my update to try my luck too
    Thank you @Danizzle :) I'm sure it'll be soon! Today is already Wednesday, only 2 days till the end of the week!!
    @SugarK that coat looks amazing! And it's a great piece for wintertime :smile: Lucky you! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    SugarK said:

I was lucky enough to get this jacket outfit on my first click of the new High Society Kollection! Not bad for 10 stars ;)

So, you're saying there is a chance? I love that outfit in the K&K game and spent 10Kstars cause usually I get something even if it's a pair of shoes or a purse. I got kash instead. Note to self: wait for VIP weekends
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Yes @KaylaJ I'd say there's a chance for sure. On the Nouveau Riche Kollection my first click won me a pair of red boots (can't remember how many stars it cost, 20 I think), even though there was also a 25K cash prize, 75 energy prize and 90 stars prize in the pallet. I took a chance since the odds were good that it would be worth it, however I did that one during a VIP event ;)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Can someone attach a screenshot of the 'Artistic Flair' kollection without any tiles played please.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PM to add
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    KaeHoldUp said:
    The unfortunate thing is, they chose weird outfits from K&K to use in the Kollections. I wonder what the backstory is behind the choices they made. They had so many outfits and hair too choose from. Maybe because they’re more on the casual side compared to Kim’s “fancy” style? If KK:H adds more Kollections, I’m hoping they improve the options. ?

Examples of good choices from K&K:

(I used my three favorite hair styles.. ?)
    I haven’t been appreciating the exports from K&K at. all. I forget where I saw it posted last week, but someone called Glu lazy, and I have to agree. The games are not attached at the hip. I stopped playing K&K for several reasons; and so it just really rubs me the wrong way to see those items appearing here. If I wanted to play K&K I would. 
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Anyone know why I wont get any items when I click 'play'? It just keeps moving and moving :/
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I absolutely HATE kollektions. They are the biggest scam ever. I would't mind if there was a real chance to randomly win something, but the prizes are fixed af. I swear to God, I'm never touching any of these again.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Cherrey Agreeeeee! Initially I thought it was like gachapon or how the GB system works. But after reading and seeing everyone's experience, no. The graphics made it seem like you're actually rolling a dice but it's just a facade. You only get the best prizes last and pretty much the lousy prizes at the start. Like a tier system. No luck needed. Then they roll out limited edition to reel you in.
    PM to add