Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 11/6/17 - What will the new week bring?

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I also got K-stars... hmmm
    Not complaining though!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I got energy in my first box. :/ Figures, especially when I wasn't really planning on going beyond the first box anyway. Blah. Oh, and of course I lost fans again due to that weird bug where Ray asks "has anyone seen..." after grinding dates with my new beau.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @kmtthat Correct me if I’m wrong gals but unfortunately you only get the Top Couple kstars reward once.
    Like every other achievements, once you max it, that’s it. Wish they would extend some of them especially for people doing comebacks. Doing my first comeback and have already max the On the Roll 8 which was for doing 150 appearances.

Second free box, a pair of shoes.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love those shoes I think my life in the game changed when I got those shoes congratulations
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I waited to finish the Prince of Prague storyline until now, and finishing it gave me a bunch of dating event points and i finished my two black boxes.

I guess i missed out on the conspiracy that glu is giving everyone stars lol, i wish. 

My first box was some ugly green daily gb shoes and my second black box were these sunnies which aren’t so bad:

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    One game got 30 energy in her first box and the other game got 25kstars in his first box.
    I need Kstars so I was thrilled with that pick.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    The last dating event helped me max out my relationship with her then-spouse, so Everly has been blissfully husband-free for a while. However, she was back in the dating ring today, spending time at Oak with her new beau Brian (that's vintage wine in Beverly's glass, natch):

Before you know it, Everly and Brian are headed to the altar. Here's a picture from the reception, where Everly is drinking wine from her Cape Town vineyard.

After a few hours of 1 and 2 hour dates (the new-boyfriend blues), I'm finally getting 4 and 8 hour ones. In my black boxes I got stars (!!!) and kash (whomp whomp).
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Got kash in first two boxes and an ugly ring in the third  :|:|:|:|
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017
    haftime said:

The last dating event helped me max out my relationship with her then-spouse, so Everly has been blissfully husband-free for a while. However, she was back in the dating ring today, spending time at Oak with her new beau Brian (that's vintage wine in Beverly's glass, natch):

Before you know it, Everly and Brian are headed to the altar. Here's a picture from the reception, where Everly is drinking wine from her Cape Town vineyard.

After a few hours of 1 and 2 hour dates (the new-boyfriend blues), I'm finally getting 4 and 8 hour ones. In my black boxes I got stars (!!!) and kash (whomp whomp).

Everly is like a low key alcoholic taking her own wine everywhere lol

One box so far since Bort is offering up 1-2 hour dates, but kash. Like no one would guess that's what I'd get right? lol

edit: 2nd box Kstars! It's a November miracle!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    3rd free box, got the same outfit as from 1st free box but different colour but the shoes from 2nd free box goes brilliantly with it. You’re right koko, this pair of shoes are gorgeous.

Also, hubby paid for 8 hours date in Oak & bought me a new dress (score)

Don’t know if I will keep going as getting bored with dating event. Already at #1 on couple list before it even started.

What’s usually in the final box? Never ever got the final one before.

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Was disappointed by getting energy in both of my black boxes and no K-stars, started watching video offers... Lol. Kick me while I'm down, why don'tcha?!

Congrats @klena , those shoes are indeed gorgeous!

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    @Pez, thank you. Been really lucky this time. Usually only get the 4 energy bolts ones.

1.1b fans! Holy moly! I thought I was doing great getting 187m before starting my first comeback. I can see I have a long way to go.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    @klena , you are doing great if you got to the point to start a comeback! I loved doing those. And also that you've already climbed to the top of the couples list! Gosh, that felt like the biggest slog to me. Okay, this might sound awful and I promise I'm not this horrible IRL lol, but I ditched my then-hubby as soon as I achieved that. I was so sick of seeing him, following me from room to room, house to house! I need space and time to myself! This is a PRIVATE jet, here's your parachute and there's the door, bye dear! :tongue:

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2017
    My male doll's game always has better luck picking Stars, but I need more Stars for my female doll's game because I always spend more on her. Finally, Angeline got 40 stars in the third box. WooHoo ~~ Keep the good news coming! Angeline & Jon really need a joint account though, please Glu! Could that be possible? ?

Jon uses the perfume bottle as a flask! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    @Pez, I feel like I’ve invested too much time & money on mine (with the dates, wedding, the actual wedding ring and the vow renewal he suggested) to ditch him at the moment. He’s like a pair of shoes you’ve broken in by now. Too comfortable to throw away. :|
    I’m about 900 points away from 12000 so going to have to decide if going to have a baby or not. Is it worth it?

@Angeline & Jon Lmao seeing Jon uses perfume bottle as flask. Good to see it beng put to good use. ;)
    Btw, how come Jon’s dragon is purple? Not fair, mine is orange. If it was purple I’d have definitely bought it.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2017
    ? Who walks around with a perfume bottle, right? ?
    ? Having a baby doesn’t improve any game play factors, it’s just cute that you can take pictures with. Have only one baby if you don’t want a nanny to replace your hubby in the nursery. #firethenanny
    ? Yep, male doll’s dragon is purple/ pink. I love it! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, if the girls dragon were the pink/purple the guys got, I’d totally buy it, but I’m not wearing anything that clashes with my clothes,. Oh Vatsy, can I hold your dragon?

Edit; Angeline, I love your bulletpoint images. Champagne for everyone. A few more points over here please. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hi, beauties!!!! This week event is highly meaningful! A couple weeks ago my husband went missing and broke up with me during the friends list problem! The problem was fixed with the new update but he also demanded I Pay 191 Kstars to earn his forgiveness. ??? Of course, I was already talking with the Glu Support and explaining what was going on. Therefore, I asked for the K-Stars in order to fix this or that they at least, rebooted the relationship so I could start fresh. Thankfully they gave me the K-Stars and I was able to repair my relationship to my - now - boyfriend. 

I have been dating on OAK because my fancy new wine glass won’t look as good at the LAX Stadium, where I usually date on events. So I made this little video with all the tapables objects of NY. If there is one I don’t know of, let me know!!!

Edit by koko..trying to add the pics. I'll do it from the lqptop, but the video must stay as a link. Too big.

https://youtube.com/Mg13VqP9hls

I’m still on my second box since the reduced points didn’t work for me this week. I hope it is not gone for good! 
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Doll, are you having trouble posting images and videos? This went to spam. And what do you mean reduced piints?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Pez said:
    Was disappointed by getting energy in both of my black boxes and no K-stars, started watching video offers... Lol. Kick me while I'm down, why don'tcha?! Congrats @klena , those shoes are indeed gorgeous!
    Lmao @Pez! The same thing happened to me too! 

I was like... um ok, is my game being sarcastic, or...?
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    Doll, are you having trouble posting images and videos? This went to spam. And what do you mean reduced piints?
    LMAO YES!!!!! The video! Can you help me, please?! Well, I have mentioned this before in the forum, I can’t remember in which post. Whenever I waited a whole day to open my game - at all - I would get reduced points. Instead of 25-600, I would get 25-380! Which was awesome for me. But today I did that. Waited the time I usually do but when I opened it, it was still full! ?? I really hope they didn’t take this out of the game! 
  • Options
    We got our first snow today, so I decided to stay in, warm and cozy, and grind. While disappointed by getting energy in ALL 3(!!!) of my GBs... I'm happy with my TB prize! I got this strapless navy blue jumpsuit. I really like the neckline of the bodice.

Rooting for all of you to get awesome GBs and TBs! And for your offers to reward K-stars, lol. Sorry it zinged you too, @AListJacey! I couldn't even feel annoyed, it just made me laugh.

And good luck to everyone hoping to have a first or second child with their spouse. :) I need to dress up my two boys, Ethan and Alexander, in something seasonal and post them sometime.

• Options
    Just opened my gold box, pleased as punch!
    Not a bad box at all, but I’m in desperate need of K stars so I’m happy with my pick haha 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    edited November 2017
    AmeliaKKH said:
    LMAO YES!!!!! The video! Can you help me, please?! Well, I have mentioned this before in the forum, I can’t remember in which post. Whenever I waited a whole day to open my game - at all - I would get reduced points. Instead of 25-600, I would get 25-380! Which was awesome for me. But today I did that. Waited the time I usually do but when I opened it, it was still full! ?? I really hope they didn’t take this out of the game! 

If it counts for anything , I waited as well and received the reduced points on both games @AmeliaKKH ☺ so no I don't believe they took this out of the game 
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • Options
    scarlet_1 said:
    AmeliaKKH said:

If it counts for anything , I waited as well and received the reduced points on both games @AmeliaKKH ☺ so no I don't believe they took this out of the game 
    Oh thank you so much for letting me know this @scarlet_1!!!!!!! I am so happy to know it is not gone! I have been suffering so hard and didn’t even get to the third box yet! With reduced points I would almost be ending the event. ??? 
  • Options
    Here’s my throwback box for the people like me who like to analyze other people’s boxes lol. I have gotten that blasted genie outfit in the last 3 boxes but i never seem to pick it ?

KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    @AListJacey - congrats! I love the top you won!! Also, that's the first time I've seen a complete outfit in a TB box.
    I'm still working on getting my third box. I kind of ran out of money after doing what felt like 100 1-hour events at Oak... I just started dating a new guy :D
  • Options
    Here’s my throwback box for the people like me who like to analyze other people’s boxes lol. I have gotten that blasted genie outfit in the last 3 boxes but i never seem to pick it ?

That top is gorgeous, @AListJacey!!!!! And I loved how you paired it!!!
  • Options
    Great Look, and the whole Tb palette was full of great things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I'm on the losing team this time, got bunch of krap in my first 3 boxes and another pair of shoes in the TB. If anyone is looking for shoes, make sure to ask me to choose a number for your pick that I'll certainly will get a new pair to y'all! :p

At least B paid like 80% of the dates, my kash numbers didn't low a digit.

@AmeliaKKH they switched their DST, so probably that clashed with your timezone and you came back to the game before the time the points were halved.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!