SYS on Facebook

ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
Hey dolls, does any of you know if Glu is planing to introduce Show Your Style event on Facebook platform? I've been playing on Fb only ever since the game appeared and I've been hearing about SYS event for two years now, but we've not had it once on fb. It's a shame. I'd really like to play them as well, they seem like a lot of fun! It would be at least fair if we got any other type of event while SYS is going on on another platforms. When there's SYS on other platform, they leave us with nothing. :neutral:
#newcomebacks
Platform: Facebook
Current lvl: 60
Playing since release.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu has not made any announcements about this. You are free to contact Customer Care and ask, but I think if it was feasible, it would be happening already. Have you ever considered playing on a smart phone or tablet? Even old phones from other family members are fine as long as you use them as WiFi devices and not as phones. Besides, then we could-Kay together! You could of course keep your Fb game, but a 2nd games puts you in the Darkside Club. More fun, more friends, more clothes! (Well the same clothes for just two sets LOL)
    I’m sorry I don’t have better news , but. Never say never. We don’t know what improvements are in store till they happen. :|
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you for your reply, Koko! I have been considering it a lot actually. But the more I think about it, it just seems like hard work. I've been playing for years, without any cheats or real money, so just hard work and a lot of time went into it. I couldn't imagine starting all over again, with small energy bar, without cars or a plane, without all the business, houses and pets I own. Beside that, I don't have that much time to take care of two dolls and I am emotionally attached to my fb one LOL so I couldn't abandon her :smiley: But as you said, never say never. I might join the party on smart phone one day :) Being part of the forum since recently, makes me want to be part of the Darkside Club, too xD so, we shall see. 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    edited November 2017
    Oh, no worries.....you aren't Required To do any one thing . I'll find the thread and bump it up for you to find easily. It's an ever growing list of things that tell you you are addicted, in fact the way you spoke of not being able to give up your doll tells me automatically you're a member. *runs off to bump that thread..........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut Cheers, girl! You are so welcoming xxx I'm definitely addicted to the game haha! Gonna check the list now to just confirm it :smiley:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Can someone from Glu tell us more about SYS on Facebook? Is it even something they are working on for future or will we ever at least get some other event while SYS is going on another platforms? I'm really gutted about this new upcoming SYS, the earnables are gorgeous! I really wish I could participate on Facebook somehow! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    edited November 2017
    I realuze i'm not Glu , but as a Community Moderator I feel compelled to urge that if you want a personal reply to an inner workings question, your best bet is send in a ticket. But good luck, and maybe when the event starts Fb will be pleasantly surprised. Fingers crossed Doll. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2017
    @kokokokonut Hey Koko, how do I do so? I don't know how to submit a ticket lol. Thank you, anyway! :heart:
    edit: Just submitted it! So, no worries :D fingers crossed it gets sorted in future on fb as well! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.