KK:H v8 Update 11/22/17

2456711

Comments

  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Yay I can't wait to tell the kkh Instagram community what were getting in the 8.0 update ?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,832 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Oooooooooooh I'm loving this thread!!!
    Thank you @KalindaKing for giving us such a great spoiler!! And on top of that we get that tweet with another spoiler!!!
    So group pics and pics with pets, yes yes yes!! Can't wait!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Expert Member Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Ladouce Femme Oh this sounds a lot like @Carol Davida when she started to play an alter ego, not much time after she started a second game... It's fun to create new characters, sometimes I play around with NPCs trying to create a KKH version of Angel my K&K doll or changing Vats features to look like my late BSAD doll Invictus.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,765 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Good morning Dolls. One day closer to the Update. Anyone with any guesses for when we'll get it? I can't wait to take pics with myou pets.

    Edit, I made a wishful thinking typo way too early in the morning. I THINK I posted that somewhere as a wish.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats







  • juliana28rjjuliana28rj New Member Registered Users 18 Posts

  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Advanced Member Registered Users 549 Posts
    Morning @kokokokonut! The last update has me so alarmed that the update can honestly come in anytime... this coming week or by the latest next week?

    Hahaha @Vats.. yeah but hopefully it doesn't lead to me on creating another game on a different device because I can't even keep up with this one I still have so many gigs to do and to think about doing another ahhh. :s
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Experienced Member Registered Users 453 Posts
    I hope they bring back the KKW beauty contour kit back for sale with this update! *sigh* I really need it  #JealousOfPlayersWithPerfectlyContouredFaces
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

    Hayley's FB

    #firethenanny
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Experienced Member Registered Users 473 Posts
    Stefan001 said:
    I hope they bring back the KKW beauty contour kit back for sale with this update! *sigh* I really need it  #JealousOfPlayersWithPerfectlyContouredFaces
    It’s my favorite thing, i never take it off! I hope they further the KKW beauty line in general and add more cool makeup looks from her line, I’m a sucker for a beat face 
    KKH iOS player ✨

    Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Alannah007Alannah007 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Stefan001 said:
    I hope they bring back the KKW beauty contour kit back for sale with this update! *sigh* I really need it  #JealousOfPlayersWithPerfectlyContouredFaces
    Omg I totally feel you on this one!! I want my doll to have a nice contoured face! 
    ALANNAH
    KKH A+++ Level 39
    Daily iOS KKH player since June 2014
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Experienced Member Registered Users 453 Posts
    I can only imagine @AListJacey! I won't take it off once I acquire it lol

    @Alannah007 we'll just have to hope it comes with the update :) ooh and welcome to the forum! 
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

    Hayley's FB

    #firethenanny
  • Alannah007Alannah007 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I hope so too or in the future (just needs to be soon lol) and thank you!! Im excited to get to know people on here that loves playing kkh as I do <3:) <blockquote class="UserQuote">
    Stefan001 said:

    I can only imagine @AListJacey! I won't take it off once I acquire it lol

    @Alannah007 we'll just have to hope it comes with the update :) ooh and welcome to the forum! 


    ALANNAH
    KKH A+++ Level 39
    Daily iOS KKH player since June 2014
  • kayedacaloskayedacalos Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hopefully, the kkw beauty would come back but not with real money ???
  • SeptemberSeptember New Member Registered Users 552 Posts
    Stefan001 said:
    I hope they bring back the KKW beauty contour kit back for sale with this update! *sigh* I really need it  #JealousOfPlayersWithPerfectlyContouredFaces




    --

    Oh I agree!!! I want a snatched face as well. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

    #SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,862 Posts
    September said:
    Stefan001 said:
    I hope they bring back the KKW beauty contour kit back for sale with this update! *sigh* I really need it  #JealousOfPlayersWithPerfectlyContouredFaces




    --

    Oh I agree!!! I want a snatched face as well. 
    Sadly, I wasted my money there. It just never looks good on my doll, no matter what facial features, hairstyles, and styling I do. So that’s an “ouch” expenditure for me. Oh well. I wish Glu would “fix” the look a little. It’s too harsh and plastic-looking. And something I’ve seen only one or two dolls with during SYS events. Oftentimes you can tell during those, just what dolls are liking, as well as what they very clearly avoid. Oh well!
  • AdrieAdrie New Member Registered Users 249 Posts
    I hope that today we can have the new update?❤️, I hope the kkw beauty is free ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Junior Member Registered Users 511 Posts
    I’m really excited about the new poses but I hope the poses aren’t the only thing in the new update we have to look forward to.
    iOS platform
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    isabeau said:
    September said:
    Stefan001 said:
    I hope they bring back the KKW beauty contour kit back for sale with this update! *sigh* I really need it  #JealousOfPlayersWithPerfectlyContouredFaces




    --

    Oh I agree!!! I want a snatched face as well. 
    Sadly, I wasted my money there. It just never looks good on my doll, no matter what facial features, hairstyles, and styling I do. So that’s an “ouch” expenditure for me. Oh well. I wish Glu would “fix” the look a little. It’s too harsh and plastic-looking. And something I’ve seen only one or two dolls with during SYS events. Oftentimes you can tell during those, just what dolls are liking, as well as what they very clearly avoid. Oh well!
    This is an observation I have found when it comes to makeup shades and the characters. Just like in person, certain makeup goes with certain skin color. Kim is like a tan color. When they make the item color unchangeble, they may make it so it looks like it fits Kim, compared to Khoe or anyone with a lighter skin color than Kim’s. If your character has a certain lip color on and you change the skin color, the color of the lips change too. Of course, you can then go back to the changeable lip colors and choose your color. It could also be head shape, which lips you use, which eye shape you use, etc. Even hair changes the look of the face! I just tested it out and it seems that when you use the contour eyes with lighter skin, it gives a shiner, “plastic” look. Especially in the inner eye area. I guess the solution would be for Glu to put out more options. I would like to see more skin color shades too. 

    My test (my character is in the middle of the first picture): 


    The bottom right one suddenly looks a bit like Kourtney Kardashian with that hair. ? But no matter what, those fuchsia clown lips on the top just always look stiff! 

  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Junior Member Registered Users 511 Posts
    KaeHoldUp said:
    isabeau said:
    September said:
    Stefan001 said:
    I hope they bring back the KKW beauty contour kit back for sale with this update! *sigh* I really need it  #JealousOfPlayersWithPerfectlyContouredFaces




    --

    Oh I agree!!! I want a snatched face as well. 
    Sadly, I wasted my money there. It just never looks good on my doll, no matter what facial features, hairstyles, and styling I do. So that’s an “ouch” expenditure for me. Oh well. I wish Glu would “fix” the look a little. It’s too harsh and plastic-looking. And something I’ve seen only one or two dolls with during SYS events. Oftentimes you can tell during those, just what dolls are liking, as well as what they very clearly avoid. Oh well!
    This is an observation I have found when it comes to makeup shades and the characters. Just like in person, certain makeup goes with certain skin color. Kim is like a tan color. When they make the item color unchangeble, they may make it so it looks like it fits Kim, compared to Khoe or anyone with a lighter skin color than Kim’s. If your character has a certain lip color on and you change the skin color, the color of the lips change too. Of course, you can then go back to the changeable lip colors and choose your color. It could also be head shape, which lips you use, which eye shape you use, etc. Even hair changes the look of the face! I just tested it out and it seems that when you use the contour eyes with lighter skin, it gives a shiner, “plastic” look. Especially in the inner eye area. I guess the solution would be for Glu to put out more options. I would like to see more skin color shades too. 

    My test (my character is in the middle of the first picture): 


    The bottom right one suddenly looks a bit like Kourtney Kardashian with that hair. ? But no matter what, those fuchsia clown lips on the top just always look stiff! 

    Yes!  When the KKW contour came out, it didn’t look right on my doll so I didn’t buy it.  But now that my doll’s look has changed, I regret not buying it a little!
    iOS platform
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy New Member Registered Users 78 Posts
    Since we got kim Halloween look as a Smc do y’all think we will get her Christmas look?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,765 Posts
    Ok, now that the event is up and functioning........when do we think the update will come?
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats







  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy New Member Registered Users 78 Posts
    Hmmm I’m gonna use my brain here and say either early next week or late this week most of the time update last for 4 weekend events sometimes 3 and I think 1 time 5 so I’m just gonna assume it’s this week or Monday of next week
  • PezPez Experienced Member Registered Users 397 Posts
    This is such a tiny thing but it cheers me up: I always like when the wintertime updates bring back the falling snow animation for some of the street locations. :)

    I can't wait to pose with my pets! And I really need to make a FB account for my doll -- the group pics sound so fun and I want to join in! Imagine all the group themes we can come up with and pose together on, like costume party themes -- Halloween, softball team, beach party, wine tasting party, pajama party...
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

  • klenaklena New Member Registered Users 679 Posts
    Don’t know if this was requested elsewhere but I wish Glu could list the “all contacts” in some sort of order. Eg, grouping each rank together, order of rank then name etc to make it easier to find the person.
    At the moment its all over the place in my game. I don’t have any Facebook friends on yet as waiting till I get all 3 comebacks done. So I think the only ones in my game are npc.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Happy15Happy15 Experienced Member Registered Users 184 Posts
    For the update I hope we are able to sell unwanted items that's sitting in our closets and sell them
  • CindersCinders New Member Registered Users 12 Posts
    Happy15 said:
    For the update I hope we are able to sell unwanted items that's sitting in our closets and sell them
    Yes! I would be happy with gifting them as well. 
    iOs Platform, Level 30, B++
  • King KylieKing Kylie New Member Registered Users 59 Posts
    I'm dying for the KKW Beauty Contour to comeback as well! One of my biggest regrets in the game was not getting it. Please glu, bring it back in the name of christmas spirit lol!
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    KaeHoldUp said:
    isabeau said:
    September said:
    Stefan001 said:
    I hope they bring back the KKW beauty contour kit back for sale with this update! *sigh* I really need it  #JealousOfPlayersWithPerfectlyContouredFaces




    --

    Oh I agree!!! I want a snatched face as well. 
    Sadly, I wasted my money there. It just never looks good on my doll, no matter what facial features, hairstyles, and styling I do. So that’s an “ouch” expenditure for me. Oh well. I wish Glu would “fix” the look a little. It’s too harsh and plastic-looking. And something I’ve seen only one or two dolls with during SYS events. Oftentimes you can tell during those, just what dolls are liking, as well as what they very clearly avoid. Oh well!
    This is an observation I have found when it comes to makeup shades and the characters. Just like in person, certain makeup goes with certain skin color. Kim is like a tan color. When they make the item color unchangeble, they may make it so it looks like it fits Kim, compared to Khoe or anyone with a lighter skin color than Kim’s. If your character has a certain lip color on and you change the skin color, the color of the lips change too. Of course, you can then go back to the changeable lip colors and choose your color. It could also be head shape, which lips you use, which eye shape you use, etc. Even hair changes the look of the face! I just tested it out and it seems that when you use the contour eyes with lighter skin, it gives a shiner, “plastic” look. Especially in the inner eye area. I guess the solution would be for Glu to put out more options. I would like to see more skin color shades too. 

    My test (my character is in the middle of the first picture): 


    The bottom right one suddenly looks a bit like Kourtney Kardashian with that hair. ? But no matter what, those fuchsia clown lips on the top just always look stiff! 

    Yes!  When the KKW contour came out, it didn’t look right on my doll so I didn’t buy it.  But now that my doll’s look has changed, I regret not buying it a little!
    @JasmineKKH Yeah! It’s actually a really nice look. It’s unfortunate that it doesn’t “fit” with all the looks but at the same time, not all make up does in real life. This game is like a way to express yourself so you can make alterations that make it so anything you choose can fit your character without making yourself unrecognizable. I don’t wear make up in real life so I don’t really change her face a lot but I just have her in a natural look. I’m glad we do have a lot of “natural” makeup looks among the multicolor options we have! I’m a bit of a completionist so I’d probably try to get the contour kit someday anyway! On sale.. of course. ? I’m really interested in what they will offer us for sales.

    I kind of want to make it a challenge for myself if I can make the contour fit any look (like face shape/skin color/etc). I mean it’s completely based on opinion, of course. But I’m just wondering. I think I’ll do it. Challenge Accepted. lololol 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 26,765 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I tried to subtly shift the conversation away from the detailed makeup talk, subtle doesn’t work. :D We have a great 2017 Fashion and beauty thread, please continue the make up discussion there, my move function is on the fritz or I would have fixed things last nigh5.

    My honest hopes for the update...
    • It comes soon
    • Androids unfreeze
    • Fantastic Holiday Clothes
    • A true fix for my iOS Rapid Recharge. It functions from evening to dawn, then when I get up it lets me have one or two and then vanishes till it is time for bed again. It’s playing with me man. I tell you it’s playing with me.
    • The ability to change Sooses skin tone
    • Baby clothes for the holidays
    • Better makeup as all my friends clamor for
    And those are just some of, what I’m hoping for....did I mention more purple?
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats







  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp New Member Registered Users 45 Posts
    Happy15 said:
    For the update I hope we are able to sell unwanted items that's sitting in our closets and sell them

    Not only that but what if we could gift them to our friends who haven’t been able to get their favorite item? I doubt they would do either because that would take away from the money they earn from people buying 3 packs cause they just need “30 more” kstars for that shirt, dress, etc. Have you noticed we can’t gift hair to our friends? The one thing most love but can’t afford.

    Their only options are:
    1. Do tons of offers/watch videos
    2. Pay
    Selling or trading our items is not good for business.

    Let’s say someone likes to buy the $4.99 kstar packs (50 kstars each) so they feel like they aren’t spending a lot. ? One person could have 20 things that someone wants from their friend. Each of those things could cost 50 kstars. That’s 20 packs of $4.99. Glu could lose $100 for every 20 items traded. ? That’s the equivalent of someone buying the $99.99 packs. If people aren’t even buying the $4.99 packs anymore, why would they even think to just flat out pay $99.99 for the biggest pack? There would be no need for either. Especially if you have a lot of nice friends. ? 

     It’s definitely a cool idea though! 
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy New Member Registered Users 78 Posts
    I would love
    ! Better makeup more nude colors maybe pinkish nude
    ! More baby clothes and most customation of our baby’s
    ! Unfreeze the dolls!
    !Kim Christmas outfit for a SMC
    !More Glamrous Looks
    !More customation option
    ! Change the color of our spouses
    And that’s it
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!