☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/17/17 - Annual Weekend B4 Black Friday- Let's Boogie!

13Next

Comments

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    GUYS. I basically already gave up on palettes before even opening my box and thought to myself, gee, can’t wait for my extra energy or daily gb shoes. I made myself have literally no expectations so that i couldn’t be disappointed. Maybe the game sensed my dispair, or maybe i just had so much bad luck recently that karma decided it was time to cut me some slack. Either way:

Thank you Lawddd

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Congrats doll. I love how you had been ready to happily Ccept energy of what er...and Boom! Jacey got the dress! Jacey got the dress! Jacey got the dress! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Congrats doll. I love how you had been ready to happily Ccept energy of what er...and Boom! Jacey got the dress! Jacey got the dress! Jacey got the dress! <3

Yes! The one thing I really wanted! Super pleased <3

Now I’m gonna go grind for the choker, good luck to everyone who hasn’t opened boxes yet. Maybe the key to getting a good pick is to just have absolutely no hope left whatsoever lol 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I got Kash on my freebie but decided to open one more and I got the hair, YAAAY! ? It's going to be one of my favorite short styles, it looks amazing! So so happy right now!
    I'm not sure if I will be chasing, I might wait until Sunday because I really want the dress and bag, they're absolutely amazing and I already see some of my friends wearing them and oh my, they look incredible!

Good luck everyone who's chasing! ?
    And congratulations for everyone who's been getting their favorite items ? happy dating!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    HollySisk said:

My male doll is always struggling for kash so I think he’s just going to date to the free gift box.

Have more dolls frozen this weekend or is no one wearing the new stuff? All my Forum neighbors are still in last weekend’s clothes.

@HollySisk I'm seeing a lot of dolls with the new outfits. But in my game, you are wearing a jean jacket dress and long hair with bangs.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts

Hey guys.... Im new here.... And ist Just wann share first Day of the weekend Event.... Im Just had so much luck..... Still cant belive it.... In my first GB was the pretty dress.... And then i tought... No risk no fun lol.... So ist buy a second GB..... And ist Got the hair.....

What u think about my Outfit???
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I hate dating events. I’m not crazy about the earnables but I wanted the GB hair or dress so bad, so I did just enough dates to get the free GB box. Here’s what I chose ???? lame. I’m glad others are having good luck though, it’s making me hopeful that my time will come!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    @HollySisk i’m So sorry you’re In that kind of pain.
    @table_dancer hi. Welcome to this side of the forum. Glad you’re enjoying the game. Holler if you need anything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    Ugh, I'm so disappointed with the giftboxes. I got 4000 kash in the free box, and I was like, OK let's try again. Paid 40 kstars, got a pair of boring pants in beige. Paid 40 kstars again, and got THE SAME FREAKING PANTS (!!!) in a blue ugly color. I was too mad to take a screenshot and show you guys, haha. But I'm actually starting to like the beige ones, I think it suits my character well!

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    My new beau is a total cheapskate. Well over 1300 relationship points in and he hasn't offered to pay for a single date. Freeloader! :p

I got event points in my free box. Disappointing but not a big deal because I don't care much for any of the women's earnables or GB items this weekend. I'd like the jacket if it had something appropriately punk underneath it and not that plain white button-up. At least the men's earnable jacket and shoes look pretty nice.

I'll be interested in seeing how you folks style the GB bag with more colorful outfits!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I got the shoes in my free box. I'm happy with them! I like the hair and the dress, too, but I won't be chasing. Not with BF around the corner :smile: And I'm not much bothered about the earnables. I'll just play when I feel like playing, and see how far I make it :smiley: I do like dating events though, because I still haven't hit the number 1 on couples' list, despite having my relationship maxed, and being married with two kids for literally years lol. I've been with Dirk ever since the release of the game. However, I only do one date per day, usually when he calls. xD
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I got event points in my free box too. Honestly I kind of would have preferred kash. With the event point total at 600, 30 points is like 5% of what you need to get to the end and kind of not worth it.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I like all of the GB items this week, so I went a little silly and opened 5 boxes (in addition to my free one)-- way more than I usually do. I only got two items, the hair and the dress, which makes the cost of those two items 200 k stars-- very steep. I got energy and event points in the other boxes. I do really like the hair, though, it's got a tousled look that really appeals to me.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    So far I've completed the first two weekend gigs and neither asked me to pay K-stars for better results, unlike last weekend and all the questlines added in the most recent update. I'm still wary of Glu's recent runaway nickel-and-diming behavior, so l'll wait and see how the next few weekends go and what's in the v8 update's questlines before I start feeling reassured that they're listening closely to all our complaints about K-star charges, and that this wasn't just them taking a single weekend off from their newest pattern.

Also, I'm now up to 2300 relationship points but only two dates have been paid for by my hubby. :/:/ I've always had terrible luck like that with every single spouse I've ever had, but I see some folks who say their spouses pay for every fourth or fifth date or so... so what's the deal with my game? Are just as many people having the same experience as me?
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Pez said:
     I'm now up to 2300 relationship points but only two dates have been paid for by my hubby. :/:/ I've always had terrible luck like that with every single spouse I've ever had, but I see some folks who say their spouses pay for every fourth or fifth date or so... so what's the deal with my game? Are just as many people having the same experience as me?
    I very rarely have my spouses pay for the dates. Last event, my husband paid for maybe five dates total, and we went all the way to top couple. 

However, the first husband I had for the first two years of the game, he used to pay for a fair amount of dates. I have no idea if having a spouse for a long time means they pay more often. 
    I think I read once that your boyfriend / husband’s star level might have something to do with it and that A
    list guys are more likely to pay for you than say a C lister. idk exactly how true this is, but it could be one possible explanation? Are your guys’ spouses high level celebrities?
    KKH iOS player ✨

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    webra said:

HollySisk said:

My male doll is always struggling for kash so I think he’s just going to date to the free gift box.

Have more dolls frozen this weekend or is no one wearing the new stuff? All my Forum neighbors are still in last weekend’s clothes.

@HollySisk I'm seeing a lot of dolls with the new outfits. But in my game, you are wearing a jean jacket dress and long hair with bangs.
    Ugh! @webra I am definitely frozen again in your game. Why Glu! Why?!?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @webra Here is what your doll looks like in my game right now.

I’m Kstar broke until Black Friday so I don’t have any of the GB items this weekend. I’m trying @KaylaJ idea of using my current wardrobe to emulate the gb items so I don’t miss them as much. Lol.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

@AListJacey , Bort is a top 100 A-list, sometimes he pays tons of dates, sometimes not...I guess their income changes overtime! :p

Now my head is on the next week! I hope they bring some valuable earnables for the Black Friday, truth is that nothing will change my plans to spend, but win something I like along the way makes the experience enjoyable and fun!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    This is strange Vats, KAT just finished. Are you sure they weren’t dating each other? Now, as Vats says...get my head into next week.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    If anybody hasn't finished and hasn't yet completed the weekend storyline, it's well worth doing. I picked what seemed like the 'right' options (light hearted answers to questions, and then serious film after completing the comedy) and got 30 event points (I think, could have been 40) and then immediately afterwards, Maria called with congratulations and gave an extra 20 points. There was no need to spend kstars during the gigs, or even kash or energy (aside from the usual). It wasn't an exciting storyline but it was diverting enough, making a break from grinding in Oak, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out! 
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Yeah, it was hardly a storyline this weekend. But I’ll take this over spending k-stars any day! Hurray for 50 bonus points!
    My AMA answers were a mix of light and serious and I also did the serious film after the comedy, so I don’t think AMA really mattered. As long as you do 1 comedy and 1 drama. 
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:

@webra Here is what your doll looks like in my game right now.

I’m Kstar broke until Black Friday so I don’t have any of the GB items this weekend. I’m trying @KaylaJ idea of using my current wardrobe to emulate the gb items so I don’t miss them as much. Lol.

Eyes on the prize Holly, eyes on the prize lol

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Omg @isabeau I'm so sorry to hear of your failed surgery. They offered me spinal fusion with instrumentation and I BACKED away from it. BadDumBum. But mine is miniscule compared to your issues. Right now the state is in the throes of an opioid epidemic. People who like to get high make it harder for people who actuslly need medication or spend the day in bed shifting from one painful position to another. A lot of doctors are afraid to prescribe. Does electrical stimulation help at all or do your injuries laugh at the home edition of taser lite? Ok I'm pm-ming you. Everybody think good thoughts. We need this doll to feel better so she can come back more frequently. And I'm off to start the fashon thread for this event. I spent some time in the GBs. Very late here. lol
    Hey Koko! Can’t believe I found this in what constantly proves to be a puzzle I can only see small chunks of here and there. You are so sweet-the-best, but then you already know that. <3 The State—City?—both? I have no idea which exactly, do indeed try to create a problem, whether or not one exists. Or at least insist on your name, rank, and serial number. Then they wanna fk with you a little. I have two different opiates, a longer-acting one twice a day, and a shorter-acting one three times a day. They’re very well aware there’s no problem with me because I always show up after I have nothing left, or am at the tail end; I just never get there in time, and am very laid back about it. I’m not, like, biting my nails over it, like, ohmigod, I need my pills! Gimme my pills! Grabbing doctors, PAs, random strangers, grabbing them by the neck and throttling them. Ha. Maybe some people do?? Yikes! Some months ago in the waiting room, I suppose it just started that week or so, people were complaining or all upset that their drugs were being cut. Just down, or out altogether, I don’t know, I just listened to various people who wanted to share that with me; what could I do? I was just a stranger but maybe people were expecting an uproar from me too? I just listened, “uh-huh, uh-huh,” “Oh really?” “Wow,” with a feigned look of sympathy. One girl-woman who had her small son with her, I remember somehow managed to let out that she and her husband were dope addicts to begin with. They were in a car accident (probably nodding out), and he died, which is horrible for anyone, drug addict or not, but she was lucky she’d been treated with the proper drugs anyway. I guess she had to be. So that day her doctor cut out one of the three pills a day of a particular medicine she’d been taking, I won’t name here, only to you, in a pm, doll. I think she was taking it for four or six months and probably didn’t need it anymore anyway. But she seemed to have expected *me* to cry out and denounce such unjust treatment...um, okayyyy. She’d created a little scene during and after her appointment, dunno why she was still there when I was; I guess trying to get that now-missing pill back? Personally, I dislike her doctor. I think he hasn’t been the nice or decent guy he once used to be, for a long time now. And she was asking for a PA I love, he’s just the best, and, “They won’t tell me where he is!” Eek! She apparently wasn’t gonna leave without...well, who knows? She wanted that pill back. So anyway, I got called for my people (heh, “my people”), said to her I was sorry that happened to her—what else could I say, she was/is a heroin addict to start with—and I hobbled to the door in the reception area where I was being waited for. Sure enough they cut one pill from one of my prescriptions. They were kind of surprised, I could see, when I just said amiably, “Oh, ok.” People must be going bananas at them. But anyway, I didn’t care at all; I’m really supposed to take eight a day. I only take six. Why look for trouble when I have none? Keep it all at the least as possible, it only makes good sense. And they left the other one alone. That one, I only take the second one when I go out or the pain has me seeing stars anyway. Since I didn’t go ape$h*t over it, I guess, they offered me medical marijuana. You know when how they want to know your pain on a Scale of one to ten? I’m through the roof; how does “searing, white-hot pain” sound? There is no “one to ten” for me. So. I realized a few weeks ago something was really, really wrong; the pain and weird feeling was all entirely the same as before the surgery. Two more weeks or so for it to kick into my brain that, “oh yeah; it was only supposed to last four to six months.” Anyway, I pm’d you, doll.