KK:H Weekend Event 11/23/17 ~ 4th Annual Thanksgiving & Black Friday Event

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It only two about a minute or two for me to spend kstars on multiple things. I couldn't get more expensive items since I didn't want to spend a larger amount of Kstars on a smaller amount of items, but I got multiple things I wanted.
    Platform: Android

• JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Woho! I bought two TB hairstyles, one TB dress, a pair of lips and a new lip shade (everything is in i the pictures). A little disappointed with the TB clothes though, but I'm glad I've got two new hairstyles that actually looks nice.

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahh okay I'm just about to start buying some things, I don't want to go crazy but... those TB items are screaming at me!
    @Joulsie she looks absolutely gorgeous! ?
    Hope everyone who's celebrating Thanksgiving has a very happy, full of love and lots of yummy food day with all of your friends and family! Be safe out there and enjoy the weekend! ?
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Me opening my game this morning to see if the hair colors have also gone on sale:

Ahhh, I've been holding off purchasing those for sooo many months, and now my patience is being rewarded! It's a Thanksgiving miracle, almost too good to be true! Woohoooo~
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrate them.?
    Finally got my update about 5 - 6 hours ago and spend half of it going thru and deciding which style house. Decided on the free as rather spend on things I could wear. The cost for the other 2 and then furnishings them is ridiculous. And its not like I’m actually going to live and sleep there myself.
    Then spend the other half stocking up on hair, makeup, shoes, accessories and clothes. 1500 kstars gone. Somebody please take this game away from me?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ouch! My words are magnetic, totally called this:

The game is trolling me hard these days. :trollface::trollface::trollface:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Vats, calling this & that last event, are you gaining a psychic ability? Maybe you should go buy a lotto ticket?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I got the hairstyle from the giftboxes and I got the shoes and the pie. I spent like 300 k stars because I'm currently getting married to my sweetheart Jocelyn ❤ I really wanted the dress from the giftboxes though and I just wanted that pie. Really don't like this weekend event like that it's ok... ig. But the update is still not there for me bc I'm on Android ?? Smh...
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited November 2017
    klena said:

@Vats, calling this & that last event, are you gaining a psychic ability? Maybe you should go buy a lotto ticket?

Hahaha! @klena I buy them twice a week and I must say that I always get closer with my numbers, my best shot was 4 out of 6! To win the lotto is my ultimate life goal, you see!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited November 2017
    LindaVB said:

Still waiting to hear why the VIP subscription items from the previous udpate are not purchasable yet, so I could not yet buy my handheld coffeemug.

@LindaVB - I answered you before. I think the vip items aren’t purchasable until two updates later. So I think the coffee cup will be available next update. IF I’m not mistaken. :)
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I am not a fan of these earnables, so only spent a bit over 50Kstars. I thought of even staying at the freebie, but couldn't resist the sale, and just though that the shoes aren't terrible. So, here's what I've got: 2 hairstyles (the long straight one, and the big curly one) and 2 black tops. I got the dress in my freebie (yay!) and also bought the house in Prague with cash. :smile: I reached the shoes of course. I'm saving the rest of my K stars for VIP that I like.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hi guys! I need some help so I am stuck on three hairstyles and I'm wondering which one fits my doll. Please help me:

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Chelsea. said:
    Hi guys! I need some help so I am stuck on three hairstyles and I'm wondering which one fits my doll. Please help me:
    I think the first one makes your doll look gorgeous!!! I love that shade of blonde
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @chelsea. I personally love the platinum hair with the roots, for those times I want to look a little more punk, but all three are excellent styles. You can't go wrong. 

Lol @vats. At least it isn't an SYS item you're forced to buy and style. Imagine seeing that all weekend voting. Uck. 

• AnnaRAnnaR Registered Users 9 Posts
    @Chelsea. I love the first one!
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Thanks so much guys! I'll go with the 1st one. :smiley:
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Ok I'm double posting because the forum is acting up. 

So after grinding and hoarding kstars all year like a champ, never chasing gift boxes, being a very stingy girl, I finally splurged and spent over 1300 kstars on the sale. 

I am waffling over going back for more, but for now, I am calling it a day. I am rethinking that white Korkov outfit with the blue boots and some hair. I only wish that the bridesmaid dresses and bride hair was on sale. 

What I learned about myself is that I have ZERO ability to say no to 20 kstar hair. Also, I like super trampy shoes. 

I bought so so much hair. Finally got my pretty hair colors too! 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    after the update some items I had purchased before are not in my closet anymore and if I want em I have to re buy it !! ?? is it a glitch for me or anyone else have the same issue? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
    @Savagekkh , I can relate to your post SO much. I never really buy anything but now I surprised my doll with quite a few things. I only (only, tho?) spent 354 k-stars but I'm so happy with my picks. The only let down is that I don't really like the earnables this weekend, but oh well, who can say no to the Black Friday prices?
    Plus I'm also sad for the wedding dresses not being included in the sale as my doll is finally getting married, but oh well again.
    hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Mayrilin said:
    As not a North American when I think about Thanksgiving I can only think in turkey and pumpkin pie. So what if the handheld item is a turkey or a pumpkin pie?
    @Mayrilin Are you like a Medium? Haha, you  told this was either be a pumpkin pie and the Pie appeared ??? Wow Next time wish to buy all the pretty dresses with only 1 K-Star ???
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Mani86 said:

LindaVB said:

Still waiting to hear why the VIP subscription items from the previous udpate are not purchasable yet, so I could not yet buy my handheld coffeemug.

@LindaVB - I answered you before. I think the vip items aren’t purchasable until two updates later. So I think the coffee cup will be available next update. IF I’m not mistaken. :)
    Ah I'm sorry @Mani86 , missed your earlier reply. Hmm... never noticed it, but you might be right! Thanks for the reply!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Ah I'm sorry @Mani86 , missed your earlier reply. Hmm... never noticed it, but you might be right! Thanks for the reply!

No worries, @LindaVB. I’m still getting to know the forum and all new features. Didn’t know until the second time that I could tag you.  :D Keeping my fingers crossed that it’ll be available next update, cause I really want that coffee cup too. :)
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Has anyone ever paid for a star pack but never received the stars?

I purchased a premium star pack last night, the money was taken from my iTunes credit but I never got my stars (I so desperately need.)

I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before and did Glu come through with the missing stars?

I’ve already contacted customer support and I’m now waiting for a response. 

I guess I’m looking for some reassurance from someone who has experienced this before. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I've been spending my stars on the more expensive items that are now half price like the makeup, hair colours, etc. I'm still considering the Korkov parrot dress and, like @Savagekkh, I'll definitely be splurging on hair styles too :blush:
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2017
    When is the next time there's likely to be a sale? I'm saving up for the next time if I miss out on anything this time. And if new items post update are on sale too, I might miss out on those.
    Platform: Android

• ravioliravioli Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm a longtime lurker but first time poster :smile:

I'm so happy about the sale because I was finally able to get the hair color I've been wanting for months!

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Welcome to the forum, @ravioli! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Welcome @ravioli :)
    I got the same hair colour and I absolutely LOVE it ? Kiki also got this dramatic eye, new outfit and shoes!! I just earned the pie :p

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Welcome, @ravioli! :)
    Both of you look amazing!

ahh I'm still missing some hair colors, two to be quite exact but I don't know... they're just gorgeousss
    and the Bel Air Chic house, I love it. But I don't know, I might wait it out, it's only Thursday! Haha.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I love the new Photobooth features ???