icloud mix up

DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
Hi Guys,
I hope someone can help me with this. I just got a new iphone and gave my old iphone 6 to my sister who also plays KKH however when she logged into her game after the phone being restored from her backup it asked to update from the icloud. The issue is that its my game that went onto her phone not her game now my game is on two devices and her game is unavailable. Has anyone any idea how to get her icloud game back. She is logged into her own apple account too.

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hey @DramaDramaDrama,
    So sorry to hear this happened to your sister's game!! Unfortunately, once you put a new game on a device, you usually can't retrieve the old game. Wish I had better news for you!
    However, if your sister's game is still saved on another phone, then log in there with your sister's iCloud account & play for a bit. Then sign out on that device and sign in with your sister's iCloud account on the iPhone 6 and keep following the steps to transfer games between Apple devices. Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Ah that helped Kalinda we followed the steps and it worked! Woop woop! Now hopefully it remains on the new device. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Wow that's amazing news!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.