Options

Too Many Goals?

MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
I comprehend that this perhaps sounds ridiculous, but I feel as if too many goals are given. I finish one event and then BOOM, Kim calls me asking me to do this, Simon calls me asking to do that, Maria calls me telling me to drop by her office just to low and behold, give me yet another project. I currently have seven goals on the list and it actually stresses me out. 

(My apologies if I placed this under the incorrect section, I just thought since this was a section to post about questions and concerns, I should post this topic here.)
These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Hi @Magriatrix, I only started playing this game at the start of October and it felt the same way to me too at the beginning. If you’re new like me, we have like 3 years and countless updates to catch up.
    Don’t worry, it will slow down. At this moment, I only have 2 main storyline and 1 side quest on my log.

The way I cope with it is to pace myself and write down the quests as you’ve been given from the start of each new storyline. Then I try to concentrate on the oldest first and do them in order. That way the storylines are progressing linearly and you don’t have half finished quests stuck somewhere.

Simon will call with side gigs in between but you don’t have to accept them. You can ask him to find something else and he’ll hold off asking you to do side gigs for an hour. Then there’ll be a quest log on the side panel with timer.

Also sometimes the quests are all available at about the same time and they’ll have call soon on them. That’s when I pick the oldest one and do them in order.

Hope this helps and I don’t end up confusing you. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    @Klena Oh, thank you for your response! I'm actually not new to KK:H, I've played it several times before but the stress of managing my KK:H career and real world priorities at the same time made me delete the game. This is my third time getting the game again and now since I know all the basics, tricks, and strategies, I won't have to freak out as much.
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Magriatrix, lol sorry for assuming you’re new to the game like me. I do admit this game takes over a lot of my time too. So much that I’m starting to plan things around it.
    I don’t think I would be able to delete the game at this stage as I’ve already have too much money and time invested in it.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh at times I feel I have too many. I know the annoyance factor of finish a photo shoot and get called for an appearance. thing is if it’s a stand alone. (aside gig) you get that call when the last side gig is done. So it’s a cycle, side gig done, new side gig. You can’t stop it. Same with the storyline. If we have 3 storylines with the update, maybe there are 4 tasks to each storyline, with a wait. Yuo finish the 1st, and boom here’s the call for the next. It’s good because it starts the clock in the next storyline gig. So for both types of gigs, if you’re done with one, the next comes a call in. I will often accept a gig from him, and do it when I’m ready. It stops simon’s Calls till uou’re Ready. Hope that helps a little.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you @kokokokonut and @klena, I've learned to manage my game and real life priorities at the same time without getting too stressed out. 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I started one game, just to troubleshoot why my friends weren’t showing up in y game. By the time I found and fixed my issue, my ‘spare doll’ was too advanced to quit her. I never intended to play 3 games. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jsolenskyjsolensky Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I currently have 22 projects! A tad overwhelming,wouldn’t you agree?