Options

Businesses - Let's Talk about our Businesses

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @Charli, I think you’re right. My ranking is increasing though slowly.
    Which was your magazine feature? Is it the one I posted before or a new question?

This week’s payout & results as follows:

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Liam’s call today was the same one I posted on 11th Dec. about instructors partying too hard.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    @klena it was the top ski resort shoot @ladykrystal did on Dec 15
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thank you @Charli. Haven’t had that one myself yet. I’m sure I’ll be getting it soon.?
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Today’s call from Liam regarding lack of snow. @ladykrystal answered it correctly. It was our first decision after purchasing the resort so we didn’t get round to posting pics. Here they are if you’re interested.
    Btw: correct answer is run snow machine. Major fail to me as I answered hire Sly.?

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Can anyone tell me what happens if you fire the damn ski instructors who keep partying too late? I swear to god I've had that call at least 3 times and as a result my customer service is rated world class but my facilities and branding are meh. Honestly if it was real life these instructors just kept getting wasted and missing their lessons they would be so fired.
  • Options
    Today I got the call to choose between the magazine ad or snowboarding video.

• Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    My call today was to do another 3 hr fashion show.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    It's great you guys are posting the results of your decisions! Thank you all! :kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I like how the ski resort works better than how the Brooklyn salon does. Why can't Jayde call when there are clients ready so I don't have to remind myself when I last checked?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    It would be good if all of them called us when it's time for a new gig. We wouldn't need to have special systems and keep schedules of them in real life.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I love the business that you can grow by continuously getting 5 Stars, it makes the business feel more interactive! The Ski Lodge (I named mine “Chill Inn” lmao like “chillin”), Papagayo, and Prague are my favorites to work with so far. 

And for anyone debating to buy SC San Diego... don’t, lol.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    @AListJacey, lol @ “Chill Inn”.
    Being a lazy bum, I like businesses that are easy to maintain & don’t need much energy. Although I do love the businesses that have high profits.
    I gave myself a quest of owning & maintaning all businesses so unfortunately I do own the ones that don’t have a decent return just so I can tick the box for acquiring that business.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    That's a cool name, @AListJacey! And I'm the same, @klena. I just wanna own and maintain them all. xD 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Haha thanks guys! I try to get creative with my business names ? my other ideas for the ski lodge were “Riski business” “Ski Inn” (like skiing), “Siberian Huski” lmao anything with ski in it.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Today’s call from Liam.

I chose to keep it open.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Finally fully furnished my ski resort, so I'll join you in posting decisions on here. :smile: My first one was regarding an add where you choose between magazine ad and a snowboarding video. @klena had already posted this one, the right one is the snowboarding video.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Payout minimal 3 kstars & $2500 kash. Results to date as follows:

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Today’s call : Thanks to those lazy ski instructors, my customer service is now rated world class along with facilities.
    Now all I need are just calls for branding which is currently rated above average.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Well done, @klena! Hope you get your branding up to world class quickly, too! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Thanks @Zzzelena. It’ll depend on what calls I get. Think its luck of the draw. Don’t think Glu will make it too easy for us to get to max payout of 5 kstars & $7500 kash.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    I haven't made any new decisions. The same snowboarding video, expansion of the slopes etc.

My facilities are rated world class but customer service is above average so my max payout is 3 k-stars only :(

• Options
    FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    Has anyone got any tips for getting your wine talked about in the vineyard business at Cape Town? I don’t know if it’s something I’m doing or if it is just random in when you get the maximum payout? :)
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Options
    @Charli, my customer service & facilities are rated first class & with the call yesterday to do a ski wear model show, my branding went from above average to good. So payout is still minimum here too. But it hasn’t even been a month yet so still early days yet.?

@Fliss unfortunately the tweets are random for the winery. Luck of the draw thing. So far since I’ve bought it, I got 4 max payouts & 2 minimum. ?
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thanks so much @klena ! Wasn’t sure if there was a knack to it! ☺️
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Options
    I think you guys have covered all of the decisions so far, because all I'm getting somebody had already posted. We might get some new ones in the new update. You did a great job :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    I’ve been waiting for calls that would increase my branding but have been getting lazy ski instructors call instead. After a top ski resort shoot, my branding has finally gotten to world class. Payout time tomorrow so hopefully it would be increased. ? ?

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    @klena That's amazing, girl!! Well done! :smile: I'll take screenshots of where I am at the moment with my rating later today. I've only been getting the decisions posted already, so it has only been going up since I bought it. 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    @Zzzelena, I bought the ski resort when v8.1 came out at start of December. So about 6-7 weeks approximately for mine to get to max payout. Hopefully you’ll have a bit more luck and get all the right calls so you can get max payout sooner. ??
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Here are my stats. I've started getting the calls exactly 3 weeks ago (27th of Dec), so this is the progress for that time. I've always made the right decision, thanks to you guys! So it's really the best you could do in 3 weeks time. :smile:

#newcomebacks
    Playing since release.