☆☆KK:H Weekend Event -12/01/17 Welcome December!

Comments

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    RobiG said:

I have a question.Is the reality show concidered as Professional gig?

That's how I finish the event so quickly because I just do 3hr reality shows back to back. I'm already half way there already lol
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Great box. Hooooooorrible pick. ?

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Whoa so I just opened my game and Simon called and I got like 120 K-stars! Too bad I didn't read what he was saying -_- Does anyone know what was that for? Anyways I'm so happy about that :blush:
    Also I'm excited for the earnable stuff ♥
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Johana said:
    Whoa so I just opened my game and Simon called and I got like 120 K-stars! Too bad I didn't read what he was saying -_- Does anyone know what was that for? Anyways I'm so happy about that :blush: Also I'm excited for the earnable stuff ♥
    Have you not played for a while? If you stop playing for a little bit and then come back Simon gives you a one time gift of like 100 K stars 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    @AListJacey I play everyday. hmmm I really should have read the first text, the second one said it is for shopping
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow, early merry christmas.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Good morning dolls :) I got one of the best pallets I've seen in a long time! I didn't care for the hair until I saw it on some of my friends so I'm happy that I picked it. It's super cute on Kiki

edited December 2017
    Pardon me, this isn't radio, we like a little something to look at.
    https://youtu.be/h81UOjlFmMs

Ho Ho ho
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    I have a question.Is the reality show concidered as Professional gig?
    Yes it is!
    thank you @Naimonster you saved my ass
    Hi Robi, while we wait for improved censored words, we're self editing. I took the liberty of 'fixing' your post. Hope you don't mind. Today it's A$$ a few days ago someone dropped the FBomb. Be happy I can type muffins instead of muphins, and we can say Christmas tree balls instead of b@lls, but if it stands alone as a word you don'the want your 6 year old saying, modify the type.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I absolutely had no idea of this policy as my intention was not to offend anyone with that word.I think that every person on earth has this and for me it's the least explicit word,but if it goes against your standarts feel free to remove my post.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh @AListJacey so sorry you picked that box....

@SugarK I did not care for it either until I picked it and tried it on my doll, really liking it now!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @ladykrystal i thought about that too,because i hate the amount of time it takes me to finish 8h gig,but anyways i appreciate your help
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Johana said:

Whoa so I just opened my game and Simon called and I got like 120 K-stars! Too bad I didn't read what he was saying -_- Does anyone know what was that for? Anyways I'm so happy about that :blush:
    Also I'm excited for the earnable stuff ♥

@Johana Same happened on my Android game. Got a call from Simon, saying something like "You got some fans on Sony and they give you 120 k-stars".
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
    RobiG said:

@kokokokonut I absolutely had no idea of this policy as my intention was not to offend anyone with that word.I think that every person on earth has this and for me it's the least explicit word,but if it goes against your standarts feel free to remove my post.

Nonononono it's ok. Most of us are used to the old forum, where, you couldn'the even say 'mufins' or let me 'assess' the situation. So, it'seems relaxed but too relaxed...ergo the aforementioned Fbomb.
    I'm just going by what previously was starred out. If it turns out were not getting the filters turned back on, we'll loosen up. But please ? don't feel bad. Again, if it's a word we couldn't say before, I just wanted to remind everyone.
    Personally, I have the mouth of a truckdriver so explicit language doesn't offend me. >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Awesome about the random gift of stars. Just curious, did either of you buy stars during the star sale @Johana and @kate_kkh ?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Taking advantage of this event to clean up my storyline gigs. Finished the fragrance one and got the new billboard, guess I will need to save the gig who reverts the billboard back to the original for a while to make my k-stars worth.

Talking about k-stars, wish I was rewarded with 120 k-stars too, that's nice! Congrats @Johana and @kate_kkh !

I won the hair in my free box of course, since I wasn't looking for any of the items this week, can't say I'm happy about manage to dodge all those kash boxes though:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just dozed off and, thanks to the tv being on, I dreamt that Kim was holding a contest for players and the grand prize was a Toyota Tacoma truck. LOL

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m being a good girl and not chasing the GB this time. I’d like to have the Hair but can easily live without everything Else.
    Since I don’t have any event clothes yet, I decided to do an ode to Yeezy look. Kim wore 9 Yeezy outfits in 24hours this week

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @kokokokonut thanks for the understanding glad that we're ok now.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @AListJacey I feel so desensitized to picking crummy GB boxes that when I chose event points this morning I wasn't even mad about it, just resigned lol.

I still need to create my second game!! I even brought my old phone with me to work in case I had an opportunity to do it but poop hit the fan and this has been me this morning:

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts

Awesome about the random gift of stars. Just curious, did either of you buy stars during the star sale @Johana and @kate_kkh ?

No, I didn't buy stars during the sale:)
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @kate_kkh & @Johana congrats on getting the ksars.
    Wonder what its from though & if the rest of us will be getting them at some stage.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our friends at Sony have been generous enough to share a gift with players using certain Sony phones. Keep playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood to see if you qualify for any future promotions!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Not sure if this is right place to post this but the earnable dress was inspired by Khloe. :)

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Awesome......makes you want to go out and buy sony. I have a Sony big tv, I got a samsung, the Samsung broke and the warranty company sent me the parts, and when the repair guy didn't show....they sent me a newer better Sony. Gotta love Sony.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    RobiG said:

@kokokokonut thanks for the understanding glad that we're ok now.

Now no no, than you for understanding.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Both my dolls got hair in TB box for midweek event. Jax got kash for his free box, but Xan got all 4 GB items in one go! Great start to December!

PM to add
    Oh this is so nice of them! And thanks @Vats and @klena
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @LindaVB yours was the first doll I saw it on when I opened my game and I'm like

LindaVB said:

@SugarK I did not care for it either until I picked it and tried it on my doll, really liking it now!!