☆☆KK:H Weekend Event -12/01/17 Welcome December!

13Next

Comments

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited December 2017
    How I’m currently feeling about my own stupid non-Sony phone:

(Another app I play also recently rewarded special prizes, this time only for android users, so all in all it feels like a “hate on iPhones” week)
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @AListJacey HAHA! So... what is the gift for Sony users?
    PM to add
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    @AListJacey HAHA! So... what is the gift for Sony users?
    If you scroll back in this thread, some users mentioned they logged in and Simon gave them something like 120 K stars as a gift from Sony. Super lucky! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Weekend gigs; aMUSEing >> Art Party! >> Film Party! (Do not roll in leaves or shave your head)
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Oh good, weekend gigs, I'll get rid of some of those in my backlog
    *Bort calls for an 8 hour date wasting all my energy*
    sigh
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts

Our friends at Sony have been generous enough to share a gift with players using certain Sony phones. Keep playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood to see if you qualify for any future promotions!

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about this. Keeping my fingers crossed ? that maybe Apple will gift their users with this. Though not holding out much hope as too many iOS users out there.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Yesterday: the hair is nice
    Today: the hair makes my doll look like Mariah Carey, I love it!!!

IOS

• EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    Our friends at Sony have been generous enough to share a gift with players using certain Sony phones. Keep playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood to see if you qualify for any future promotions!

I also got 120 k-stars, my doll is currently waiting for the next VIP event to spend them. I wonder what the future promotions will be.
    IOS & Android. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    SugarK said:
    @LindaVB yours was the first doll I saw it on when I opened my game and I'm like        
    Aw thank you sweetie!

Whoa @Naimonster best picks ever!!! Congrats doll!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Ok. I knew it. 
    Someone up there in the Glu team is a sadist..  ;)

Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

@Rumpelstilzchen such awkward storyline, right?! I was like 'go you jerk shave your head!'

I kept Vats integrity and got only 30 bonus points at the end. Anyone went along with that craziness and was better rewarded?

@KaylaJ Guess our Borts were in sync yesterday. I manage to go in a 2h date, but the wine action button didn't appear and I lost almost 30 energy bolts to finish that date. :angry:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    My Randy looks completely different and he's killing me with those glasses :#

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @Vats and @KaylaJ my daily date was the exact same yesterday! Only happens that way once in a while but it certainly is annoying :s
    Vats said:

@KaylaJ Guess our Borts were in sync yesterday. I manage to go in a 2h date, but the wine action button didn't appear and I lost almost 30 energy bolts to finish that date. :angry:

edited December 2017
    Vats said:

Done!

@Rumpelstilzchen such awkward storyline, right?! I was like 'go you jerk shave your head!'

I kept Vats integrity and got only 30 bonus points at the end. Anyone went along with that craziness and was better rewarded?

@Vats @SugarK I've started to take my Bort to the Monstrobull Arena instead of NY cause the wine button shows up a bit more frequently. There will be sometimes I have to do the 9 energy love button or 8 energy whatever it is to get thru the date, but the others show up a bit more often (knock on wood so as not to totttttalllly jinx everything)
    IOS

Done!

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Done!

You don't collect the items during the event for the bonus event points?
    I usually do @Lisylis but not this time, no
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @ladykrystal those kstars ♡
    PM to add

@ladykrystal those kstars ♡

I went a little overboard on Black Friday, whoops :)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Vats said:

Done!

I managed to finish on both of my games I was so excited, it was a big accomplishment for me I usually give up but not this time I psyched myself up and went for it. :smile:

I'm loving that scarf and hat with the attire @Vats :smiley:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

This is such a late post but I haven't won anything decent for weeks. So, today I opened up my freebie gift box and to my surprise I won the fugly hairstyle lol :D eh I don't love it and I don't hate it but for dang sure I'll take it though haha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    edited December 2017

✨SELLY KKH✨