Kollections - Random?

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
Hey! Maybe I’m being cynical but the kollections seem a bit fixed to me? I’ve played a few times on each and every single time I win the ‘bad’ prizes first (kash, then energy) before the stars to play jumps massively. At first I thought I was just unlucky but it’s happened with every kollection I’ve tried! Anyone else? Or any success stories with first try winning something decent?! ?
iOS player 
level 69
Prev1

Comments

• Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    It looks very much fixed indeed. They could as well have left out the lottery.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I've only participated in 2 kollections and that was my experience. The first one I got 3 prizes and I believe 2/3 were energy (maybe kash). The second kollection I tried I received energy as the first prize and haven't done one since.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Yeah it’s definitely fixed so that certainly “low level” prizes are won first and the big stuff / large amount ok K stars are always last. I do wish it was truly random but I guess as a business it makes sense to make us pay more. I haven’t participated in any kollections lately even if there were some stuff I wanted, because in my opinion it’s more practical to spend those K stars on a sure thing I really want as opposed to a 99% chance im exchanging k stars for energy or kash. ??‍♀️ No thanks, no more kollections for me. It’s why I also don’t pay for extra spins in a box, even the slight possibility of paying (ever increasingly hard to get) K stars for kash (the value of which has gone way down) or energy is a hard no. K stars are harder and harder to save now that nothing costs kash, no way am I giving it up for what is essentially worthless. Sorry ??‍♀️

I think the least they could do is not try to give the illusion that it’s random when anyone with a brain can tell after the first box that it’s not. It feels patronizing lol. It’d be better to make it like a goals type of thing. Other games I play are transparent about it and say things like “this is the ultimate prize (in this case it would be the kollection) and you have to pay this amount but here are the prizes you win at each check point”.

so for example it’d be like “this collection costs 155 K stars total but at the 10 k star mark you get this amount of energy, at the 15 k star mark you get kash, at the 30 you get this scarf, etc. etc” so it’s more like working toward a goal instead of being (unconvincingly) duped into thinking it’s random. Just a thought though. 

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • babynyemababynyema Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I worked really hard on kstars to know that you get whatever it lands on I really want my kstars back is there any way to restore them
  • babynyemababynyema Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Nvm I only had to delete it and restore my before perchase
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I think it’s harder to get the bundle/k-stars in the older Kollections, I always get the energy or cash first. However, in the new ones I’ve actually gotten the bundle/k-stars on the first spin a couple of times. That’s just a theory tho, could be luck
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    From all the Kollections spins that I tried to take since I restarted to play the game, I always ended up getting kash/energy first. Sometimes if I'm lucky, I get an item but it's always the one that I like the less. 

Also, I don't know if I'm the only one who gets that kind of "glitch", but the game makes me think that I won the bundle for 2 seconds, and then it ends up picking another box (with energy obviously). This is really frustrating.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    I’ve definitely gotten the bundle a few times either the first time or second time. 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    So far I’ve only gotten the bundle once on my first spin. 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I've never gotten the bundle in my first, second or third spin. In the only kollection I've finished, I got it last.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I've had decent luck with the newer kollections, I've gotten the bundle on the first try 3 times I think. I know a lot of people hate them, I did too for a while, but I had ok luck with the throwback kollections too. I have gotten that glitch too, it looks like it lands on the bundle for a second but then picks something else. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I usually get the k-stars or an item first
    never the bundle tho.
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I've never gotten a bundle on my first spin either, I'm not sure if I even got an item on my first spin😫
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I’ve probably only got the bundle on my first or 2nd spin three times that I can remember out of several Kollections I’ve either finished or just done a few spins on. Usually it’s the last one. I usually get the least coveted item (like shoes or a piece of jewelry)/energy/cash first and the best items/bundle are last. It’s definitely not random. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2019
    It is random-ish. There are certain items you're most likely to receive first (kash, energy, accessory item).

If you follow what people post of their Kollection palettes, there isn't a set order.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I am still waiting for my day where i get the bundle on my first spin. Pray for me please y’all! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I will @jhabs I'll def send good vibes your way.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Kollections are where I find my favorite clothes in the game so I almost always take a spin. And I count on my fingers how many times I've had the bundle at first.
    Btw I think they should turn all the old ones into mid weekly events or at least made they completed with kash.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• SaltyChickenSaltyChicken Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    No they’re definitely not fixed! I thought they were but I still wanted to do one anyway because all the prizes were pretty good and I got the outfit on my first go! I think they outfit has the least chance but it’s still possible🥰
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Its only happened 3 times for me. Once was the rose collection and then after like months of bad luck i got the diamond collection and then a month later the one with the curly hair bundle. Ive finished 3 collections and they all were the last spin. So yeah i usually dont play alot them unless i am willing to finish them or they have an item i really want 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’ve finished 2 old kollections, & I got the bundle last both times. I find the odds to be so much better on newer kollections. Whenever a kollection has dye instead of kash in it, my luck is just so much better. I agree you have to commit to spending a lot on them if you like one, it’s like opening GBs (except you’re actually guaranteed the item eventually)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Hi !

I’ve played 3 times and think it’s too expensive to keep going on...
    I was wondering if this “limited time kollection” will appear in my kkh game again in the future.
    something like a throw back kollection?
    If so, does it also starts at playing for 90?
    Or will it never come back?

Thanks for your help ! 

Yes, the kollections are on a rotation so each week you will get a new set of kollections. Some you will see more often than others but usually they do come back. When you see it again, it'll remember where you left off so it will start at 90 k-stars 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Glu honestly needs to make the kollections more random. This is getting frustrating. Either put better items in the kollection (meaning take out the energy and dye) or make it less likely for us to get those items. It’s so annoying to see an outfit you like, and then not be able to get it because the kollections are random
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I wouldn't mind kollections if not for the kash and energy prizes. NOBODY wants those. Sometimes I'll do a spin on a new kollection if I need an energy boost because 9/10 times it lands on... energy. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Cash, energy and black dye no one needs those. If diamonds and more kstars were put into them they be worth it
    Yeah, even if it was a small k-star amount. I'd rather have three boxes that were a smaller k-star amount than a k-star box with energy and kash that you end up having to spend 180 k-stars to only to get 100 back.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @soundspretty exactly
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Cash, energy and black dye no one needs those. If diamonds and more kstars were put into them they be worth it
    Oooh I wish we could trade dyes with other users.. I’d easily take everyone’s black dye lol