KK:H Weekend Event 12/15/17 - Let's Celebrate the Holiday Season.

Comments

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    @flissysumsIn my case my friends do not think they give me the dress because sometimes I do not show them up ? and I could not give them away because I do not have money haha ?? ​​but it would be great if it could be done with K - Stars ???
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Maybe for you, not for me.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • sandraaaay_sandraaaay_ Registered Users 27 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!? Excited for this weekend's event.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Excited for the event! However I thought that the gift for friends would be for k stars... Not planning on buying them I think :(
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    So exiting can’t wait I do have only 3 friends but how does it work? When I buy a box for me one goes to a friend? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2017
    That's how the Valentine boxes worked so I assume it'll be the same format @Silz1217. You bought a box and opened it, then you could send one to a friend for them to open. So essentially if you pair up with someone, you could buy 3 boxes and they could buy 3 boxes and you send your friend boxes to each other and you'd be able to get all 6 items. Or however many there is.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I can't stop drooling over all the clothes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Wait guys, the banner says send one to a friend for a low price. What is that going to mean?
    PM to add
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited December 2017
    It might just be me here, but I'm not really feeling this VIP weekend at all. I like the GB dress and bracelet, but definitely not enough to chase them. I would have loved the earnable dress more if the necklace /choker wasn't attached... I was planning to buy and furnish 4-5 businesses this weekend, but I think I'm gonna sit this one out. Probably for the best considering I'm barely recovered from my excessive 3000+ k-star splurge during Black Friday lol.

Also, either all the people on my friends list are inactive or they are all frozen, because they all look the same way they did when I downloaded the game and friended them over a year ago. I would hate to spend money gifting friends who are not even playing...
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda! I'm not a super huge fan of the earnable and gift box items, but I LOVE the special holiday gift boxes! <3
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Wait guys, the banner says send one to a friend for a low price. What is that going to mean?

It says get a holiday box AND send one to a friend... for a low price. I take it as payment earns you a box for yourself and one for a friend. At least I hope that's what it means. I feel like since they capitalized the AND though it's to emphasize that you get both.
    Thank you @soundspretty hopefully I can get some gifts .. is it me or the Erika SMC is gone?? Ughh I was waiting to buy it since the timer said 20 days 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Oh never mind false alarm 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    It says get one and send one...all for one low price.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh, english.

PM to add
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I feel like the "and send one to a friend" part is nice but I may be in the minority on the forum, but I don't play with friends. Like I don't add anyone or have anyone in my game. Personal choice. So like I'd rather just be able to spend more, one time to buy everything than have to buy each box. No friends will get the boxes from the ones I buy so it's kinda a waste and I won't get any (that's on me I know).
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Yayyyy
    Omg everything is absolutely gorgeous! I'm also incredibly excited for the Spread the Joy gifting boxes, this idea is so cute. Having the chance to gift our KKH friends and for them to get beautiful items is more than amazing!
    Ahhh can't wait for any of this! This is going to be an amazing weekend ????
    Thank you so much, Kalinda and Glu! ?
    icant tell you how happy I am for the vip weekend, much to my dismay, puterhead gave me the flu. It hit me mid,orning. No way can I grind.....but a girl can shop, when she’s got 103 and she’s delirious. :/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2017

icant tell you how happy I am for the vip weekend, much to my dismay, puterhead gave me the flu. It hit me mid,orning. No way can I grind.....but a girl can shop, when she’s got 103 and she’s delirious. :/

Omg I hope you feel better soon, Koko! Amazing opening thread as always btw! I'm sure this event will make you feel a bit better, the items are incredible but take care of yourself ?? Get some rest, hot tea and happy shopping for the weekend!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2017
    LOL ? @Naimonster, I checked on the banner of last Valentine’s Day gift box, and the wordings were the same so it should be “buy one AND send one to a friend for $2.99”.
    I hope the male doll’s items will be as good as the female doll’s. Can’t wait to see all the items on the banner tomorrow. The Guy’s Valentine’s Day gift box items were not very impressive last time. ?
    @krystal, I totally understand your personal choice of not playing with friends. When this kind of sending a gift box to a friend event was introduced last time, I didn’t have friends in the game either. I sent all five gift boxes to my male doll’s game. That worked out well, although I didn’t like some of the items for the guys. I really hope that guys get good items this time otherwise I will have to find a friend to exchange some ? s! Please Glu, give our male dolls some ?. Could the male doll’s items match female doll’s? That would be awesome! ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Ahhh, im excited ?? I like all the items for once!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Wow does that hair come with the spread the joy package? I’m a sucker for long straight hairstyles ?

The earnables this week don’t really tickle my fancy, so I think I’ll just get to the gb and chill. The gb dress is so beautiful! Lord grant me the self restraint not to chase after that dress 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    You know I'm obsessed with all things metallic and silver, so I love these looks! You can finally get one of Kim's new looks. Plus, our Spread the Joy holiday gifting feature kicks off tomorrow (not at the same time as when the event starts).
    @KalindaKing thanks doll omg that box outfit is cute I need that shop my closet ?
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I’m curious as to what the reward is, that you get after you have all the special gift box items.. ??
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @Mani86 I wonder same thing ?hmm
    Last time players got stars after they had all the items, not sure how many, and that doesn't mean it'S the same, but it was stars.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I believe I'll be sitting this VIP event out I will be stingy until they have something I like VIP wise the men's hair looks like something from that film called Joe Dirt...
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I agree with @Maxylicious, most of the dress is nice but the choker is a bit too dramatic for me. May just buy the holiday outfit at the popup shop and work on gigs for Kstars

I remember when the Valentines boxes came out and everyone was like ughhh too expensive, but if you have a friend you really only have to buy 3 which is about the same as a SMC
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited December 2017
    Can't stop staring at the Spread the Joy promo, it's gorgeousss
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Uhhh I don't know, I would have loved that gift box dress if there was no coat with it. The earnables are not really my thing tho. I have like 3 businesses from the latest updates do buy still so I might dip my toes a little bit but overall not feeling this VIP much