KK:H Weekend Event 12/15/17 - Let's Celebrate the Holiday Season.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kayla, you’re. Not late. I have to get out to get gift cards....seems like ever since there’s been so much Buy Me With Kat I’m Purple outfits I can’t keep my games funded. Lol. But you are hardly late, everyone was happy by the time it ended last year. However.....after you get all 8 prizes, you receive 5 energy when anyone else sends you a box this is where paying it forward comes in. If we are sending gifts, see if they need one, or are done, becausecwe’d All want the gift to go to someone instead of energy right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Hi guys, I know it's been forever since I've been around! I was swamped with work for a while there, phew. You are never going to believe my boxes. This is the first (and probably, sadly, the last!) time I will ever be this lucky in my entire life. I really wanted the hair, but I loved everything in the gift boxes and decided I would chase just a bit. So I carefully picked my first three boxes... I got three items! I decided to try one more palette for the shoes because I love this ivory/silvery combo and..!

Hands down the best box luck I've ever had!
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi guys, I know it's been forever since I've been around! I was swamped with work for a while there, phew. You are never going to believe my boxes. This is the first (and probably, sadly, the last!) time I will ever be this lucky in my entire life. I really wanted the hair, but I loved everything in the gift boxes and decided I would chase just a bit. So I carefully picked my first three boxes... I got three items! I decided to try one more palette for the shoes because I love this ivory/silvery combo and..! Hands down the best box luck I've ever had!
    O.m.g @maxrockatansky how lucky are you. I’m so jealous rn 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @maxrockatansky touch my hand girl, I need some of that luck ;) lol. I got the bracelet and blew the rest of my stars so couldn't chase any gb items even though they are all gorgeous :s
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Is anyone else having troubles with giftboxes to friends not going through?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie grabbed a few of her friends and they went to Kim’s mansion but she wasn’t there.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Dixie grabbed a few of her friends and they went to Kim’s mansion but she wasn’t there.
    Omg. Your squad is on fleek. ?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Wait so if u guys are frozen you don’t get the box ??? ?? @LindaVB @kokokokonut so u guys didn’t get my box I sent? ??
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    So I just finished the weekend gigs. Almost 100 energy for that last one... And...? See you next week. 
    And then what? A few event points? 
    Clever way of escaping to pay us any kind of reward.
    Not happy. At all.

Android
    I think they should give 25 kstar if u finish the weekend gig on vip event I mean on other events u get points but since vip is about kstar u spend they should give kstar and 25 kstar is nothing compare the 500 u need for the event but it’s better than nada
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    I think they should give 25 kstar if u finish the weekend gig on vip event I mean on other events u get points but since vip is about kstar u spend they should give kstar and 25 kstar is nothing compare the 500 u need for the event but it’s better than nada
    I agree
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Is anyone else missing the spread the joy pop-up in their game? Went to buy another box this morning and it's not there :(

Edit: nevermind it's back. Or I'm just an idiot and skipped over it multiple times :lol:
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So I asked on the previous page but no one answered... But how many kstars do you need to pay to get to the sparkly dress? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @September It is 500 kstars.
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

So I just finished the weekend gigs. Almost 100 energy for that last one... And...? See you next week. 
    And then what? A few event points? 
    Clever way of escaping to pay us any kind of reward.
    Not happy. At all.

Really? Was expecting at least 3 k-stars at the end. :rage:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Thank you for including me! Everyone looks so beautiful! Love it xxx

KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Silz1217 said:

Wait so if u guys are frozen you don’t get the box ??? ?? @LindaVB @kokokokonut so u guys didn’t get my box I sent? ??

I got it! I sent back a thank you note. I’m snowed in with the flu so I’m getting cards this week when i’m Out. Am I frozen in your game? What are you wearing, because I usually notice if someone isn’t changing. If the doll is frozen, like Nai was last year, I sent a valentines gift, and she said she received the 5 energy gift when the freeeze ended. But I def got a gift. Thank you. Off to go see whatbyoy[re wearing in my game. Brb...

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got it! I sent back a thank you note. I’m snowed in with the flu so I’m getting cards this week when i’m Out. Am I frozen in your game? What are you wearing, because I usually notice if someone isn’t changing. If the doll is frozen, like Nai was last year, I sent a valentines gift, and she said she received the 5 energy gift when the freeeze ended. But I def got a gift. Thank you. Off to go see whatbyoy[re wearing in my game. Brb...
    I have the limited time collection hair on with a black top and the stripe white and black pants  I see you wearing the balmain black shirt with the belt 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Ok, here we have you, my AppleP, Linda and look who popped up in new clothes. Luz on the right! So, you are experiencing frozen friends, but appear fine to them. I’m going to go check and see if I can find a screenshot of Apple in the balmain , to see when that was.

I’m sorry to hear we're Frozen, But your gift arrived, and thank you. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok thanks @kokokokonut as long as you got the gifts it’s all good  ?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    After you complete each of the weekend's gigs there is a 12 days timer, guess we can save the storylines to the next weekend. I'll totally do this with the third gig, since there isn't nothing at the end and that energy can be saved to grind k-stars.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi everyone! After lurking around in the forums for so long -embarrassed face- I've decided to join this forum! Been playing this lovely game for about 2 years and while it's fun, I guess it was lonely to play without any real friends. And I had enough of seeing npc "friends" too LOL

Here is my doll, Vanessa! She prefers to be called Nessa tho :) and she's currently modelling her new Kollections boots she won recently and the black handheld bag from the Spread the joy event!
    Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

@kokokokonut The Valentines event glitched badly for me on both games, I never received any gifts that my friends sent me, tried getting help from support with no effect so I skipped the event entirely. I didn't receive the 5 energy tho.

@Lyanna said I sent her a gift this event, but I didn't. Did you tag the wrong person?

@Summermoons Welcome, finally! Nessa looks great, here's to her breaking free from loneliness! : D
    PM to add
    I’m probably confusing two things. I know I sent something hoping to break the freeze, and someone received an out of th4 blue 5 energy gift and wondered if it was due to that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2017

@Lyanna said I sent her a gift this event, but I didn't. Did you tag the wrong person?

Oh she shows up as kkh Mnieuw *m*o*n*s*t*e*r* in my game it thought it was you @Naimonster oh Im getting confused! Doesn't take much ?

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Lyanna Hahaha that's not me : p
    PM to add
    edited December 2017

@Lyanna Hahaha that's not me : p

@Naimonster I thought there must be only one monster! ?

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Amza said:
    The storyline for this weekend (which will continue next weekend) is so bizarre I like the "coming back to haunt you" twist it's refreshing
    Maybe I'm just sensitive but I feel slightly miffed that this Carol is about us when it was our Agent who booked us for the gig instead of us stealing it/asking for it. No way would I have snatched an opportunity from an up & comer. (Dirk tho? Perhaps LOL)

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats