Options

Extremely outdated friends list and frozen friends

Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
I’ve had this problem for over a year now. I have ancient friends from game center and Facebook still in my friends list. No new people in Facebook ever show up. How do we fix this? Now that the holiday boxes are out I’m buying them but have no one to send them to as I don’t want to send them to inactive people. This is very frustrating as it been going on for at least year for me with no fix.

Any ideas? I’ve tried different devices. Linking a different Facebook. Signing out signing in.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    But the only thing yoy haven’t done is delete your game enter friends. I don’t know if that would help. Do you have any Facebook only iOS games added? If so are those frozen too? You can send a ticket about the frozen friends, but not sure it would help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have done that. I’ve deleted them off Facebook they are still there except now the names for some are a bunch of random letters and numbers. I only play on iOS. I’ve sent in tickets about frozen friends and nothing. None of the updates has ever fixed the problem. Short of restarting my game I’m not sure what else to do. I don’t want to miss out on years of clothes I collected, hundreds of dollars in SMCs and k star purchases. ?

If I were to restart would I get the SMCs and all the k stars refunded back to my account like I never purchased anything with them?
  • Options
    I know I said Game Center. It’s my personal thought that Game Center could be the culprit. But this is just my opinion since iOS dropped Game Center Other to simply delete all contacts. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You should be able to restore special purchases and ask support to restore your stars, as long as you provide the receipts. I’m sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Exactly that’s what I’m thinking. I removed them but they still show up it would be nice if we could remove them from the game like we can NPCs. That would help a lot I do think.

I attached an example of the “messed up names” in case anyone from Glu can see this post. Some of the people I deleted upon a game update their name just turned to gibberish.

• Options
    CooleenCooleen Registered Users 80 Posts
    I have the same problem. A bunch of inactive friends... I can't seem to be able to delete off my friends list.

My new problem is wondering how to add new friends. I have a gift box waiting, but no one to send it too.
    Game Centre Name: ColleenAndrew. - KKH: Cools
  • Options
    Kupkakez_ said:

Exactly that’s what I’m thinking. I removed them but they still show up it would be nice if we could remove them from the game like we can NPCs. That would help a lot I do think.

I attached an example of the “messed up names” in case anyone from Glu can see this post. Some of the people I deleted upon a game update their name just turned to gibberish.

You can always submit a ticket, but at this time there is no effective way of removing friends.. you can delete them from your Facebook, and hope they drop off eventually.
    @Cooleen you can find friends in the gifting and friends section, and we also have a Share the Joy hook up thread there .

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary