Spread the Joy hook ups

2Next

Comments

• CherreyCherrey Advanced Member 1,168 PostsRegistered Users
    @unique123 I already completed the set, so I`m not seeking anymore. Thank you for asking though and I cross my finger for you to find someone to swap with really soon <3
  • astrayastray Senior Member 1,538 PostsRegistered Users
    I have two more boxes to gift to someone and then I'm done :smile:

• LyannaLyanna Experienced Member 336 PostsRegistered Users
    @astray hey we are friends on Facebook and I'd love one of your boxes if you still have it going spare! Thank you in advance ???
    KKH: Lyanna // IRL: Andrew ✨

Add Me On Facebook
    Playing on iOS
    #removethe4kboxes
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member 4,716 PostsRegistered Users
    Love the items!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • EmilyJaneEmilyJane New Member 33 PostsRegistered Users
    Is anyone else still looking to trade? I’m an iOS player with 3 giftboxes.
  • astrayastray Senior Member 1,538 PostsRegistered Users
    Lyanna said:

@astray hey we are friends on Facebook and I'd love one of your boxes if you still have it going spare! Thank you in advance ???

You're iOS so unfortunately I can't gift you since I'm android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,300 PostsModerators
    edited December 2017
    I need 4 more iOS, so when the weather breaks and the house restriction is lifted, i’ll Go pick up an iTunes card, and I’ll check to see who needs any and try to help out. This is definitely why it’s good to a) always have funding b) have the event runs 2+weeks. Im sure a goid number of people haven’t gotten out yet. :)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Experienced Member 473 PostsRegistered Users
    I just got my account reinstated and would love to swap with anyone on iOS! Feel free to message me or @ me! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Experienced Member 366 PostsRegistered Users
    I have still one box to gift! I'd like to swap with someone! I'm playing on Android! Dm me if someone is interested :)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Anyone still looking to trade or send two gift boxes on iOS?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,300 PostsModerators

I just got my account reinstated and would love to swap with anyone on iOS! Feel free to message me or @ me! 

With 14vhours left in the program....If you still need boxes...let’s try to hook you guys up. @EmilyJane why not message @AListJacey and see if she’s still open.

And if anyone can buy another box and send it to a friend...if you are done but buy another box...you will get 20Stars for each extra box you buy.

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜

With 14vhours left in the program....If you still need boxes...let’s try to hook you guys up. @EmilyJane why not message @AListJacey and see if she’s still open.

And if anyone can buy another box and send it to a friend...if you are done but buy another box...you will get 20Stars for each extra box you buy.

Thank you, but I’ve already spoken to Jacey!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!