☆☆KK:H Weekend Event - 12/22/17 - 'Twas A few nights before Christmas and all through the Game.....

Comments

• JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    klena said:

Someone else seriously need to pick the boxes for me.

Ugh, I feel you @klena. I picked the sports bra two times in a row during this week's weekday event...
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Joulsie, as @kokokokonut said at least those are now knocked out of running. I have now got 4/5 colours in the bikinis. Only the black one to go. As for the sports bra, got 4/6, only white & grey to go. Tryng to stay positive especially for this festive season. Plus got a great pick for my TB as reward for my hard work. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2017
    KaylaJ said:

lol you can win a giftbox in the giftboxes. I'll be happy to win anything, I def do like the flannel dress

Hell yeah!

Also wearing a dupe hair to the gb hair so I can stop myself from chasing

Edit: I hope that nutcracker can't see up my dress! :o

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Ho Ho Ho. Who's happy here? I am. I love opening GBs.After spending way too much on Gbs, I'm almost complete for all 3 games. Will I be able to go back in and pick the last item? I'll go bankrupt trying. Lol. I have so much to do today, and I'm sitting here playing a game. Lo.l.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ravioliravioli Registered Users 6 Posts
    Today must be my lucky day! I got the shoes in my free gift box, and then I decided to open two more. I got both the dress AND the hair! Yay! ?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Feel better soon @Rumpelstilzchen .

I wasn't excited with the event and after opening this palette, my minimal interest died. So I just closed my game.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Oh no, come on Vats. Don't be discouraged. I'm plugging away, everyone got the cocoa so far.
    Hey, I don't know what the weekend task is. My IOS is already up to Christmas Present, but what was the 1st task? My Androids can't find it. I'm doing what I tell everyone else not too. I have so many undone tasks. Just help me find the event task for the Androids? Koko is in bad shape. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you @Vats!   <3

Merry Christmas! 

Ooh!! What a nice gift! You shouldn't have, Glu!
    Android
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @kokokokonut, its the continuation of last week’s story. Christmas Spirit. Starts with going to Simon’s office where Khloe the ghost of Christmas future will be there. (Think that’s right. My short term memory has shut down till further notice)

Edit: lol, you’re worst than me at picking the boxes @Rumpelstilzchen. Maybe we should’ve got @ravioli to pick ours.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    @kokokokonut we had to go to Simon's office first and talk to Khloe.

@Vats I hate event points more than cash for some reason. Hey, how's the Christmas Carol story coming along for you? I remember you saying you've left a gig from last weekend.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Hope you made it : )

I love the mug so much because it animates!

The 3rd box is the lucky box this time, I am strongly believing that.
    PM to add
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Lucked into my #1 pick -

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Mergirl198Mergirl198 Registered Users 10 Posts
    For the last 2 weeks I have not received a storyline for the weekend event.  Is there something I am doing wrong?
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    My free box was K-Stars. I’m surprised at how lucky I got with my other picks. 

Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

What a weird palette. And I know I should be grateful that I got an item but dang it if I didn't pick the item I wanted the least lol.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Charli I may have finished it buddy! :blush:

Today I got a new call and my first gig was the 'Christmas Future' one.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    yayyy I did choose one of my favorite items on my freebie, super happy about that!
    but I do think I might chase the gift box and the hair, they're just too cute
    good luck everyone! ❤️❤️

• SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts

Here's my free box and I am lucky to win the hair! Especially since it has been a few weeks that I did not win anything in the GB :)
    Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Why is it more event points just to get to the box? And how much is it for the whole thing, then? I hope weekend events aren't being made to be more difficult. And it's on Christmas Eve that my family gets together so I'm won't have that much of that day for playing this.
    Platform: Android

@DelphineGarnier They usually raise the event meter when we have extra days to complete the event. Normally we have about 2.5 days to complete, this time the timer started at 4.5 days. Not sure what the final box is, but it's usually nothing too crazy. It shouldn't be 1000 points or anything like that.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I got so lucky!! I picked the two items I wanted most AND k-stars!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier They usually raise the event meter when we have extra days to complete the event. Normally we have about 2.5 days to complete, this time the timer started at 4.5 days. Not sure what the final box is, but it's usually nothing too crazy. It shouldn't be 1000 points or anything like that.

Doesn't it seem kind of scroogey to raise the event points thresholds over what will undoubtedly be a busy holiday season for many of us?

I think Glu maybe needs to take a lesson from it's very own storyline this weekend - if you're greedy and mean, people aren't going to want to work with you.

(I'm annoyed about the railroading in the storyline too but w/e that's enough negativity from me)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

I guess it's not that bad then.
    Platform: Android

edited December 2017
    I'm just going to sit in my corner, awkwardly holding a present I'll never get to open, and be jealous of everyone who got the hair. Anyone have fun (RL) plans this weekend?
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017

Not the best palette I've ever seen but haha I can't complain. I did get the hair and managed to open another palette (two more boxes) and got the gift box (the shoes were below that but I decided to stop at the gift box) so I'm pretty happy about how this turned out! The items are absolutely gorgeous and these were the ones I really wanted ?? I'm off to complete the event now, those items are amazing too. ?
    Happy Holidays! ?
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I don’t want to be all Scrooge because the earnable dress and hair are super cute but I’m so over useless handheld items  :s I love the idea of holding something but pies and hot chocolate and whatever the heck that brown drink thing last week was?! They are too gimmicky and my doll would never wear them! Maybe I’m just bummed out because I won the stupid gift box in my free gift box and know I’ll never use it. How about stuff like; 

- a phone
    - pulling a suitcase 
    - mittens 
    - more big bags like the amazing blue studded one from a recent event 
    - one of our pets!? 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    So I dressed to impress at this weekend event like this
    So when I arrived, how disappointed I were to see my doll looking exactly as Willow Pape -but as a better version of course ?- WTF ??! LMAO hahaha
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    My boxes. I don't like the shoes. But like everything else.

Now I'm working to get the earnables.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @Ohemilie the items you just listed in sound all amazing!!! And the cellphone is a MUST according to me. If it appears in different colors that will be LIT, definitely like blue or black for men, pink or violet or goldy for girls ????????????
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Nice to see lots of people getting good picks. Here was my box:

I was really happy to get the hair and decided to stop at that as I'm low on kstars. If I'd opened another box, I would have picked the shoes, which are nice, but I'm not devastated to miss them. I don't think I'll open any more boxes - the gift is cool, but not very practical, and I love the dress, but am happy to wait for it to eventually roll around in a TB. I had been feeling really tempted to splurge this weekend but have surprised myself with my restraint - it might be a different story with the New Year event! 

Here's my doll styling her winnings from today (her feet are a bit cold in those pumps in the snow, so she's asked Santa for some red uggs...):