☆☆KK:H Weekend Event - 12/22/17 - 'Twas A few nights before Christmas and all through the Game.....

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! I hope you all get the best gifts - you deserve it.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Thanks to @kokokokonut, @LindaVB, and @KaylaJ for motivating me to continue on with this event that the diva already has gotten her fave beverage. I'm only like two points away from aiming that fab gown. Hmm...I'm kinda unsure if I really wanna grind for the mistletoe hair though. I'm not a drinker in rl so a girl gotta have her hot chocolate.

Mmm...I love me some hot cocoa! Yummy in my tummy!

Sorry y'all but the diva ain't gonna share her hot cocoa with anyone lol :D she's like get your own dang hot cocoa but please keep your hands away from mines lmbo?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, congrats @Carol Davida !! You still have an entire day, you might make it to the hairstyle!
    So here are some cheering gifs for you!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I tried to post a thousand times in this thread to wish everyone Happy Holidays, but the system won't let me because it says my post needs to be approved first. Too bad that nobody seems to approve them :|

One last try: HAPPY HOLLYDAYS EVERYONE <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    HoHoHappy Boxing Day. Carol, you just tap tap tap, all my thoughts are with you....get the hair, get the hair, get the hair. I know you can do it. We love you, but we don't want to see you hanging around here, you have to be off tapoing. You come back for shots of support from your friends, but then it's back to the game and tap tap missy.

Phew, another Holiday mastered. Baba's GF's Mothere changed the times agakn, but I went with the flow. Not a problem, SHe just couldn'the stay for dessert. Her mom is a real challenge. She deserves ides what time her daughter can come over, so I plan dinner around during that, Yesterday morning, her mom changed the times, (she pulled this on Thanksgiving so I was ready). See if her mother is acting all nutso, I put on my 'patience and tranquility' apron, thereby coming off smelling like a rose. If I reacted in her mom'said crazy manner, then my halo slips and we can't have that.
    Did everyone have a nice time? What presents did you get? I got a Kors purse, a purple Michael kors smart watch...,I don'the have the first idea about this. I have to charge it every night to just maIntain the watch function. But I need to connect it to a Google account. I don't think I wanthink it hooked to a game id, so I'll track down one of my other Koko kokonut accounts and hook it up with that. I would LOVE any insight into what the watch does, and how I should set it up would be really appreciated.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Dear forum friends,
    We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Safe travels if you’re traveling! ✈️??

Angeline & Jon love to be in their comfy pajamas and just relax the day after Christmas!?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited December 2017
    Yes.  Comfy pjs gorcctge say after Chtis times. Your dolls look so relaxed....i am spending boxing day in my pjs as well. I felt so bad that Putey and Baba had to go to work.   :/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2017
    Hey.....aey.....a new event starts tomorrow, I wonder what it will be? I’ve still got that warm fuzzy Christmas feeling....wouldn’t a Short Sys be fantastic right now? I don’t even have a vibe, i’m Just wondering what we’ll be doing for 2 days, till we start the New Years Event. ...oooh, I think i’ll Pop into the K/J Games threadto see if anyone wants to share their plans for that magic moment, when the new Year Begins.
    I have a doctors appt tomorrow morning, so tbh, I don’t really want to grind. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I think we all have to join hands, close our eyes and wish really hard for a Day after Christmas Spoiler.....about a shortened Event. What will it be? Leftover Pie from Christmas? See, I was lazy. Still recuperating from doing Christmas. So I opted not to go the New Thread for 2 day event But....by the same token, we've done nothing to encourage our Wonderful Glu Goddess to sprinkle Glittery Spoilers our way. so, I think we're going to have to amp it up.

In honor of Boxing Day.......we'd love some

Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
    Please
    Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
    Please
    Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
    Pretty Please?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2017
    Oh I did not even dare to dream we would havd a Midweek event!!! But I would looooove one!! Maybe a short SYS? Or short dating event? Yay!!!

So what could lure our Glu goddess... I know I cant top Sultry Prince from last week, but maybe this Prince will do they trick as well... he even brought pretty flowers!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
    HoHoHappy Boxing Day. (spoiler please?) I'll give you a hat?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7vRSu_wsNc
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2017

Uh oh. You don't think Kris is behind this do you? (In that other forum we had a fun term of endearment for Kris.
    We called her PMK. ProudMamaK.

Now SheWhoWillNotBeNamed, stop that doll.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I assumed since the event ends today that we wouldn't get a midweek... I know in the past we've been surprised though so anything goes. I'm so tired after yesterday and then having to work today that I'd much rather take a nap than play lol, so something like an SYS would be great.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Done! Yay I was afraid that I wasn't gonna be able to finish the event but I did it and it was right on time!

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Awww, Carol you look great. See, I knew you'd do it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Just reached the hair yeyy 700 points was a drag for me! But I made it ! Merry Christmas everybody even if I’m a day late  
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Yay congrats @Carol Davida!!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Congratulations Silz! That hair is gorgeous. Woo Hoo. You get the hair, and You get the hair, and Everybody gets the hair. There is still a lot of good tapping time. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited December 2017
    The shortened midweek event will be VIP themed. Seems like a good fit, considering I want to take advantage of Boxing Week sales IRL!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow congrats @Carol Davida for reaching the last earnable
    And thanks @KalindaKing for the spoiler. I better get ready for the VIP event
    @kokokokonut you da best!!!!! I always love when you join us asking spoilers hahah Love you all dolls and Happy Merry Late-y Christmas ???????
    XoXoXoXo 

Hmm VIP... I wonder if the point structure will be normal. Probably. I need to outfit my ski lodge or whatever. I can't remember if I even bought it. Hmph. Holidays got me crazy
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    The shortened midweek event will be VIP themed. Seems like a good fit, considering I want to take advantage of Boxing Week sales IRL!
    Does this mean were getting a smc I'd like the one in the happy holidays banner Kim's wearing @KalindaKing ?
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017

ahhh this took me by surprise because I wasn't expecting a VIP event at all but I'm so excited now
    I can't wait now
    thank you so much, Kalinda and Glu! ❤️❤️❤️ you guys are the best
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Thank you so much ??
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Hmm VIP... I wonder if the point structure will be normal. Probably. I need to outfit my ski lodge or whatever. I can't remember if I even bought it. Hmph. Holidays got me crazy
    I’m hoping that the point bar will be lowered a little since we have less time than usual, but I’m not gonna get my hopes up lol 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Done! Yay I was afraid that I wasn't gonna be able to finish the event but I did it and it was right on time!

wtg! And of course thanks to Glu for giving us some extra time.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Hey, would any androids like to try taking a picture in a bridal dress with a veil, see if anything funky happens? Happy day after day after Christmas.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hey @kokokokonut..... I just tried it..... Nothing happend 
    Thanks table dancer. I guess I'm just glitched . I put on the ve l and half my dress disappears. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Tip: If you guys want to participate in the VIP event, purchase TB boxes (I completely forgot about this until now!) One box will get you a TB item, plus the black and gold box. That way you're guaranteed a TB item even if your black/gold boxes stink. And if you go further and try for the TB event boxes, you'll get extra items from the purchasable TB boxes. Save your business or wardrobe purchases for a real VIP event where you can earn clothing.