☆☆KK:H Weekend Event - 12/22/17 - 'Twas A few nights before Christmas and all through the Game.....

12346Next

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thank you @soundspretty this tip is great
    I did what you advise and it works perfectly. Plus I got an awesome TB gold dress
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I own all items currently in the Throwback boxes, so I decided to buy and decorate the ski resort, vinyard and perfumery. This got me the first two boxes which were Kash and Kash, sigh. Really hope Glu adds new items to the Throwback selection soon.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm beyond stoked. Purchased a TB and got 25 and 40 k-stars in my black/gold boxes respectively, so on top of an awesome dress I made a 5 k-star profit :smiley:

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This sounds so beautiful! This dress belongs to the top 3 items I dream of finding in my TB box ?
    Congratulations @soundspretty
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This is awesome SoundsPretty. Congratulations on that dress, and thanks for that tip, Do we have the point values Iif the boxes?
    Everywhere I went today people were saying ”I can’t believecChristmas is over”. I’m feeling that too but i’m Still trying to pair my smart watch with the right account. It momma go get th st working by the new year.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    First box is 15, second is 50, third is 300, so I assume the final box is the normal 500?
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    ooh never mind! Haha, it's solved now :)
    had a mini heart attack.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I hired the chef at Sky for 25 K-stars, even though I wasn't exactly jazzed that it'd take another half a year of weekly shifts to pay off... but I got all 25 back in my first GB!

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    oh blessed me, the Glu Gods looked down upon me with pity. I decided to open a TB box and got some of the ugliest shoes. They're those black pointy ones with a bit of a lace up? God, I don't know, but I was like ok, lesson learned. Now for kash in my boxes right? Nope! Kstars in both! Thank you Glu, I promise to never do that again!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Maria offered me these pants that I had my eyes on, and them were matching Vats' current sweater, so I couldn't say no and purchase them. I kinda forgot we're on a VIP event and was surprised to see the window pop up to collect the first box. The marker was at 45, so just 5 points more to reach the gold box, I decided to try my luck on one of the kollections and bid 10 stars on it, I was sure I'd get the kash, however it landed on these mirrored glasses, exactly what I was wishing for, yay!

My boxes weren't that fruitful though, got kash in both of them. :#
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Vats said:
    Maria offered me these pants that I had my eyes on, and them were matching Vats' current sweater, so I couldn't say no and purchase them. I kinda forgot we're on a VIP event and was surprised to see the window pop up to collect the first box. The marker was at 45, so just 5 points more to reach the gold box, I decided to try my luck on one of the kollections and bid 10 stars on it, I was sure I'd get the kash, however it landed on these mirrored glasses, exactly what I was wishing for, yay!
    My boxes weren't that fruitful though, got kash in both of them. :#
    LMAO so funny ??????