KK:H Weekend Event - 12/29/17 - Ring in the New Year

1235Next

Comments

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I'll pass out if that hair is earnable! :love:
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts

Got this cute heart shaped bag in my golden box this week. I love it! Also looking forward to this weekend’s event, I must have the jacket. ?

iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Omg, I love that hair, I’m kray kray fir braids.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Got a late start so I’m just finishing my second black box. First was generic red jumper, second was this cute star necklace:

Nothing too mind blowing, but no kash or energy either ?

The spoilers look so cute! I’d kill for that braid hairstyle to be earnable but that seems a little too good to be true. 

Also, I haven’t been super active on the forum lately so excuse me if this has been addressed, are we no longer doing threads for midweek events? I was a little confused about where to post this until I saw people posting here. 

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    My 3 boxes so far. Meh.
    No internet is making this so hard and dreading going without internet for weekend. Still got 200 odd points to go for the final TB box ?

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    You can do it @klena! Sending good vibes...
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Here are my boxes so far, still can't believe we got a day less and Glu did not lower the points needed...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2018
    It's annoying it's the same amount of points during the week when it's a shortened event, but I'm sick in bed and it's snowing outside so it's not like I'm going anywhere.
    Platform: Android

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen, good vbes received as finally finished event. Yay! ?
    What’s not so yay? My pick. My bad luck in picking the boxes strucks again. At least its not the pirate hat.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I finished with minutes to spare lol but I got this cute skirt:

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    so much grinding because they went back to three days and didn't lower the points-- though i remember not so long ago this was the norm for weekday events, and only recently did they add one more day to midweeks but not add more points, so i guess i shouldn't complain too much. I hope it goes back to 4 days again, though!

so after all that, a pretty sad trombone palette:

I would have loved to get the fuzzy coat outfit, especially to pair with the boots for SYS, but i got a pair of heels everly will probably never wear. She did try them on, but I'm not really feeling the platform pump look.

i got kash in the rest of my boxes, so not a very successful midweek. here's hoping the next ones are better!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.