v8.2 Update - Lets Discuss and Obsess

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I am so anxious for the update. When does everyone think are will get it?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I think tommorow @kokokokonut ?
    When do you think?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Last year in the first day of the year, I wrote a list '17 things I want for 2017' or something like that (the title of the post was lost along with the forum move), I checked what was on the list to evaluate how fruitful 2017 was.

What we got:
    • Store’s Throwback sales - That was great, tons of people got what they were wishing for, hope they keep bringing this from time to time in 2018, cause I'm still waiting for my fab ponytail!

• Long hair styles for guys - I must say that 2017 so far was the best year for Vats collection. Looking foward for an even better in 2018.

• Separate eye brow/beard colors- Well we got the eyebrows, and that revolutioned the game, seriously! Beards yet to come!

• New tattoos - We got some, but nothing that impressive TBH.

• Guys go shirtless - YASSS! Now we're 'just' need nipples to keep it 'real'.

• Customizable spouses- Definitely a highlight of the year. Way to go Glu!

• Creative accessories - Think they went beyond we could imagine here. Handhelds and animals for shoulders added a new (good) taste to the game!

• Photobooth improvements- This was such a vital change to the game, so glad we got new ways to take our snaps! Hope the improvements keep coming this year *hint* all black background *hint*.
    What we still in need:
    • New animations to our dolls - The game will complete 4 years,time to renew!

• Be able to choose the time of dates - This is a MUST this year, so annoying have to wait until they offer what we want.

• Toddlers - Please, Please, Please!

• Fire the Nanny - #firethenanny

• Layered socks for guys - This would be another revolution on guy wear.

• Cumulative energy - Still think it's a great idea.

• Be able to hide the HUD - We didn't get this and thing are worse now, with all these permanent bullhorns and boucing boxes. Clean our screens Glu!

• Cross platforms - There's nothing more beautiful than connect with friends!

• Safe save/backup - That in 2018 we don't listen to many stories of people losing their progress!
    So yeah we did a lot of progress and I'm happy about it. For 2018 I add one wish to the list:

'Don't have to scroll all the way on the travel list'.

Allow us to take flight from the position we are on the list. If I'm in London and want to go to Vegas I scroll just a bit up, now If I want to go to Rome, I just need to scroll down! Thanks!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I am so anxious for the update. When does everyone think are will get it?
    I think it's tomorrow or the other week, whatever day I'm excited to see what's new ❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I really want a Back button from the photobooth to your closet ? more poses and Photobooth options
    new Throwback items sales! there's soooo many Throwback items that I would love to get for K-stars like the ones we've had before
    loving this thread, it's so exciting to read everyone's suggestions!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Please, Glu, don't add any more locations until we get a better way to travel between locations.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Me too, me too, me too @kokokokonutI am excited too
    Your list is just on fleek @Vats, and I join you asking for TODDLERS and #firethenanny ?
    UGH, I'm desperate. My spouse will quit me it's about 2 years and my babies are still crying waking us up every nights ? PLEASE I WANT TO SLEEP ? and take cute photos ?
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i just want a rearrangement for the icons and banners.
    certain locations like the gandzervelt can be troublesome for tasks because of the gigantic stories banner. same for the perpetual announcement vuvuzuela on the far right lmao (i know it's not a vuvuzuela but the correct name escapes me atm). sometimes i just wanna see how far along i am during events and i have to go through 7 announcements and offers before i get there.
    i'd really appreciate if you made the icons/announcements/banners more tap-friendly.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Is the update going to be this week or next one? What do you guys think? I think it is this week.
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I can't stress this enough but please can we have the reality show button in our homes instead of going to Hollywood all the time. It's really tiresome.

All these businesses ? They're too much!! I can't keep up. Please let's pump the brakes on that.

Ooh and as Vats mentioned, a safer way to save our data files. I believe ios players manually save their game data to the cloud but androids get saved automatically and end up being effed up ?
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Oooo the having a better way to travel between locations idea is a good one. I like this one but I think we could have a faster maybe? way of doing this.
    Also having the reality shows button inside our homes (and being able to make them anywhere we want as long as we have a home there) is amazinggg
    #firethenanny please? I think it's time for her to get some well deserved vacations ?

as of business ideas, we do have quite a lot right now but
    I would l o v e a makeup store or something like a zoo or an aquarium maybe? I love animals
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Vats said:
    Last year in the first day of the year, I wrote a list '17 things I want for 2017' or something like that (the title of the post was lost along with the forum move), I checked what was on the list to evaluate how fruitful 2017 was. What we got:
    • Store’s Throwback sales - That was great, tons of people got what they were wishing for, hope they keep bringing this from time to time in 2018, cause I'm still waiting for my fab ponytail!
    • Long hair styles for guys - I must say that 2017 so far was the best year for Vats collection. Looking foward for an even better in 2018.
    • Separate eye brow/beard colors- Well we got the eyebrows, and that revolutioned the game, seriously! Beards yet to come!
    • New tattoos - We got some, but nothing that impressive TBH.
    • Guys go shirtless - YASSS! Now we're 'just' need nipples to keep it 'real'.
    • Customizable spouses- Definitely a highlight of the year. Way to go Glu!
    • Creative accessories - Think they went beyond we could imagine here. Handhelds and animals for shoulders added a new (good) taste to the game!
    • Photobooth improvements- This was such a vital change to the game, so glad we got new ways to take our snaps! Hope the improvements keep coming this year *hint* all black background *hint*.
    What we still in need:
    • New animations to our dolls - The game will complete 4 years,time to renew!
    • Be able to choose the time of dates - This is a MUST this year, so annoying have to wait until they offer what we want.
    • Toddlers - Please, Please, Please!
    • Fire the Nanny - #firethenanny
    • Layered socks for guys - This would be another revolution on guy wear.
    • Cumulative energy - Still think it's a great idea.
    • Be able to hide the HUD - We didn't get this and thing are worse now, with all these permanent bullhorns and boucing boxes. Clean our screens Glu!
    • Cross platforms - There's nothing more beautiful than connect with friends!
    • Safe save/backup - That in 2018 we don't listen to many stories of people losing their progress!
    So yeah we did a lot of progress and I'm happy about it. For 2018 I add one wish to the list: 'Don't have to scroll all the way on the travel list'. Allow us to take flight from the position we are on the list. If I'm in London and want to go to Vegas I scroll just a bit up, now If I want to go to Rome, I just need to scroll down! Thanks!
    I agree with you, but also include long hair and clothes to the boys that are obtained in the game and that are not real. Only that I ask Glu haha ​​and I will be happy 
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

Ooh and as Vats mentioned, a safer way to save our data files. I believe ios players manually save their game data to the cloud but androids get saved automatically and end up being effed up ?

This, this, this! Basically the only reason I've been using this phone for the last 2.5 years lol.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I agree on the whole #firethenanny thing, I think my husband should be putting in parenting work, but I’m thinking maybe one of the reasons Glu needs the nanny is so as to not alienate the players who don’t have a husband / wife? Some people don’t marry, or they divorce, or they just adopt the baby in which case no significant other was involved, so there would be no second partner to hold the baby. I think that’s the biggest problem in this equation. 

It would be cool if instead of a nanny, maybe we had the second baby in a crib or something along those lines? Clearly none of us are comfortable with some random lady in our nursery. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Oh and honestly I’m using the next update to see whether my VIP membership is worth keeping. The benefits have been so lackluster lately that the last time I saw my card had been charged for the monthly subscription I actually groaned and thought to myself “Wait, i’m still paying that?” 

I haven’t cancelled yet because I feel like an optimist and always tell myself that the next thing will be really good. But last update didn’t even have a vip storyline. Bronze subscribers got like, 3? or so things in the vip closet shop, not anywhere close to what we used to get. The benefits just aren’t what they used to be. The recent vip storylines we have had were good plot-wise but the clothing items (which is realistically what we all care about most) felt like a closet rejects, nothing we’d ever realistically wear, and definitely not something I’d justify paying $5 for.

Lastly, don’t get me wrong, I’m excited they brought back one of the first vip storyline prizes in the closet for purchase because I, too, wanted that hair. But, at the same time, what’s the point in paying for the storylines then? I could just wait a little and get it for K stars down the road. Maybe if vip members had a discount for it or something, that would be acceptable. But if someone playing for free is, in the long run, getting the same items I’m getting for the same amount of k stars, I’d be crazy to keep paying real life money for it lol. That’s a no for me. 

Anyway, my whole point is, I sincerely hope they step it up with the VIP subscriptions. Lately it feels like Glu is losing interest in that feature, and if they are, I’m losing interest in paying for it. ??‍♀️
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    is there a possibility that we could be going to Bora Bora?
  • sissigreykkhsissigreykkh Registered Users 10 Posts
    I’m so excited for the new update! After all the beautiful Christmas items I think we really need a tropical update, since we don’t have it from a lot of time! A hot break during winter LOL Bora Bora would be the perfect place, a paradise ? I hope we can have a wonderful restaurant/home for date our kkhbae and lots of new swimsuits and tops ( I forgot about them for my daily ootd  ?) And I hope the update will be today ofc ?
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    My Featured Items section disappeared and my regular daily gift boxes are back, so I'm guessing quite soon! :relaxed:
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    aww, I was all excited cause my daily box bouncing was still blue, but when I clicked it , they were all back to regular. maybe next year I'll get my ice skates :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Oh my I was not even thinking about an update!! This month has just been highlight after highlight with the Holiday boxes, Spread the joy boxes, Christmas and New Years event!!
    And we even already have a Klue from our Goddess!!! Hmm somewhere warm and tropical... maybe we will finally get that snake from this pic from update 7.2.1:

@LindaVB omg I'm right its Thailand Thailand has snakes!! ??
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    edited January 2018

I seen this on someone Instagram...i don't know if it is true or not. 

Note from Koko:  sorry...till I know where it came from it’s out. Removing graphic for now.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    edited January 2018
    Keia I seen this on someone Instagram...i don't know if it is true or not. @Keia I've seen that aswel I want to know too
    Note from Koko: I deleted the image until I can verify it was provided and published by Glu.
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    when exactly is the update coming?
    Um has anyone noticed that the Christmas and new years decorations have disappeared and its still snowing ??
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My game still has the Christmas and New Years decorations. I hope that Glu replaces the clickables that disappeared when the decorations arrived.
    As for the snow, I love it and wish it would continue all winter.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @miacollins They never announce when the update is coming. Many of us check the apple/google store daily looking for it. What do you hope is in the new update?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    @Vats - Thanks for taking the time to summarize what “Wish List” items we got in 2017 and creating a list of what we need in 2018 You did a great job.
    In 2018 I would also like:
    - Update achievements! Many of us have maxed out achievements. Raise the level on existing ones and create new ones.
    - Create new Comebacks.
    - Truly randomize the box selection on Collections. We are very aware that the odds are rigged and it’s a shady move by Glu
    - Update the closet. I was thrilled when it was last updated but that was quite a long time ago. We need more closets. For example, group earrings & rings in one closet and necklaces & bracelets in another closet. For hairstyles I would love a closet for all “updos.” I’d also love for Glu to look at existing placements of items. Examples = Currently there are some hairstyles in the “long” closet that are shorter than hairstyles in the “short”closet. In the guys’ closet there are jackets in the shirt closet. Please fix.
    - Take a break from adding new destinations and enhance the ones we already have. The houses in Mexico and Tribeca need pets. I never go to either one since you can’t hold reality shows there and there are no pets to click. Start giving us tasks in the India location.
    - Give us more items to purchase with kash. Whether it be clothes, hairstyles, accessories, or house decor, we need more kash items. Lots of players are sitting on so much kash because it’s practically worthless in the game now. We know you want us to spend Kstars but it would be nice if you threw us a bone by giving us more kash items.
    - Increase the level you must reach before maxing out your relationship with a spouse. I have both a male and a female doll but their marriage ended over a year ago because they maxed out.
    - If we max out the relationship (whether romantic or professional), allow us to start over in the other category.

I’m sure I’ll think of others but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I knew I’d think of more...
    In 2018 I would like:
    - Make some adjustments to the party event. We all dread it and the last thing one should dread is a party!
    - Allow us to film reality shows in every home we own
    - Give us a better green eye option. Currently the choices are neon green or olive green, neither is realistic
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I deleted a graphic “from Instagram” that may or may NOT have been leaked, maybe manufactured, or what4ver. If the image has been released, I’ll put it back in those two posts. Thanks for understanding my early morning judgement call.
    Hope the update comes soon. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    @HollySisk, my eye color is olive IRL. ?
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.