v8.2 Update - Lets Discuss and Obsess

Comments

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I'd also love a closet revamp. More than anything I'd like to be able to sort jewelry items by left wrist, right wrist, necklaces, and earrings. That section is such a jumbled mess right now.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    It would be amazing to have update before the weekend ?
  • Berto.CruzBerto.Cruz Registered Users 7 Posts
    My reaction while I constantly check the Play Store & see no update  :D
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    The update will probably be tomorrow so we just have to be patient. Can’t wait to see how Bora Bora will look like ?
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the info @Selly kkh and @Keia . I didn't see anything on their IG though.

Yeah @Angeline & Jon definitely has to be optional.

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts
    Vats said:
    I want toddlers, that's what I want, please make it happen!!!! :love::love::love:
    Fingers crossed! ??
    The thing I really want for the new update is be able to change the pose of my husband in the photo booth ? please glu ! ?
    ... ohh ! ? and can be ZOOM in all the new poses in the photo booth! ? pleeeeease?! ? 
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I’d like more clothes to buy and longer storylines 
    Glu if you see this add more facial features like we see on the banners please its a must also can you make us choose our body shapes please ? and new redesign of kkh like from 2016 ?
    Dear Santa ? ... I mean Glu
    Can be have more and different lipsticks color ? ? ... and more nose shapes ... I'm tired of my nose ? pls ?
    Thank you ?
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Vats said:
    Thanks for the info @Selly kkh and @Keia . I didn't see anything on their IG though. Yeah @Angeline & Jon definitely has to be optional.
    Hi Vats, The Bora Bora is not on KKH official site. It is why my picture has been remove. Other KKh player Instagram has it but only a few.  What I do is just type KKh on Instagram search box and that's it. Then it give me a list of all the player. So it be kkh and their name. I hope that makes a little sense.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I hope it is the update today, I am very anxious and reviewing every second the App Store ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh, don'the feel bad. I just have to be super careful about images that are not glu released. I usually feel worse about taking down the pics, or saying "please don'the do this or do that" than the family members who I say that to. Understand I have to err on the side of caution.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think if we did have the option for babies I would keep one as a baby and one as a toddler. So many questions. Would the toddler still show up in the nursery I wonder? Could they stand on their own and since there's only one baby to hold the nanny goes away? Could this mean our partners show back up holding the baby??!! And then we have a true family room!!! WE NEED ANSWERS :anguished:
    @Adrie I'm doing the same thing every 10 minutes ?
    I need it haha ? @Gabebot
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    @Adrie same kalinda posted spoilers and a hint for update ?
    @GabebotDoes it mean that babies will grow or will we get pregnant? Haha??
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Um I don't think we'll be able to get pregnant
    We can only hope for toddlers now ?
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    I think at this point we shouldn’t have to except for choosing our body shape or even pregnant body because this would mean that Glu will have to modify the shape of all the clothes and it’s a hard work. As said @Danizzle we can hope for toodlers but pregnancy or even body shape it would probably be here one day but in a big update 
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
    @DanizzleI was excited, but if they are going to grow babies it will be super cute ❣️
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Please please please, let the update be today!!! ?
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Hope that one day both iOS and Android users will get update at the same time, so we won't be reading tones of complains from Android players. Someone already mentioned on the previous update thread, that Android devices can't be updated as fast as iOS due to tones of different brands/devices, but I'd better wait one extra day, than go through Android player's messages on forum, questioning about the update. Also it would be more honest, that everyone can enjoy the update at the same time.
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @keia thanks dear, yeah that makes sense. ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    kate_kkh said:

Hope that one day both iOS and Android users will get update at the same time, so we won't be reading tones of complains from Android players. Someone already mentioned on the previous update thread, that Android devices can't be updated as fast as iOS due to tones of different brands/devices, but I'd better wait one extra day, than go through Android player's messages on forum, questioning about the update. Also it would be more honest, that everyone can enjoy the update at the same time.

Well, that's... sympathetic.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Start checking the App Store for the 8.2 update... We're all going to Bora Bora and the rumors are true - you can do an underwater photo shoot! I don't think there's a better way escape this blizzard...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This update reminds me. We could use more swimsuit options in the game, including ones that cost kash and not just kstars.
    Platform: Android

Start checking the App Store for the 8.2 update... We're all going to Bora Bora and the rumors are true - you can do an underwater photo shoot! I don't think there's a better way escape this blizzard...
    OMGGGGGGGG IM SO HAPPYYYYYY
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    There’s not an update in the iOS store? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If our glu goddess clays check the store.....thst's all we can do. It'S like waiting for the birth of a baby. Keep checking the store. Woo hoo.Bora bora, here we come.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.