☆☆☆KK:H 2018 Fashion Thread☆☆☆

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    #thinkingabouthim 💭 #nocaptionneeded

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

#foodievibes #foodiespot

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    yesterday (Wednesday!) Everly and @skevans were rocking their pink!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    So Everly went from pretty in pink on Wednesday (see above), for a '90s grunge-inspired look today!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @haftime What a great pre-fall look!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I'm just laying here at the beach while my canine friends are swimming 😍🔥💣😎

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

My #ootd

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

My doll is just chillaxing on this wonderful beautiful day😍💣🔥

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

edited August 2018
    I'm just gonna wait for my man to come home to keep me company

#hurryup

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Here are Everly & Kim yesterday #WednesdaysWeWearPink

P.S. -- anyone can post anything fashion in this thread! Though RN it's kind of the @Carol Davida and Everly show, lol--not that anyone's complaining!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @haftime I really appreciate yours and Carol's posts! I would be more likely to participate in fashion pics if there were a given theme. I wish we had fashion threads by theme besides the weekend events. I participate in those too, but I would love to see weekly theme threads that center around an activity/idea, clothing type, a color, or maybe even a specific background. Here's a pic I made last week of my doll walking her dog and totally slumming it in a hoodie and sweatpants. I even took off all her makeup and put on the messy pony. "She woke up like this" LOL!

iOS
    edited August 2018
    @AliBryant I think in the past this thread has been used for just that! Rather than opening a separate thread that will get lost, people used to just use this thread to say-- let's all dress our dolls in comfy clothes today! But it's a good reminder to all of us that when the mood strikes we can post here and suggest a theme!

I'm going to run with yours, because Everly loves a dress-down day, TBH. Here she is taking a walk in the park, stopping to enjoy the late-summer weather!

@haftime I understand! I have been away for a while so wasn't sure that's what this thread is for. I'm totally happy participating when people post themes in here too! :)
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It's been a busy week! Arriving home, alone - time. Letting the last couple of days pass revue..

Android
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    After seeing the gift box items for this weekend, I decided I didn’t fancy chasing any items, so instead I tried my luck with a Kollection and got this top, which I really like! 😄
    #wednesdayswewearpink

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hey @haftime, @Carol Davida, and @AliBryant mind if I join? 
    Yas of course @MsDeliahJ love your look. You look absolutely stunning melanin queen :smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Maria bombed me with Luxe Goals before the VIP event.. New hairstyle & dress.

Android
    edited September 2018
    Yas of course @MsDeliahJ love your look. You look absolutely stunning melanin queen :smile:
    Thanks so much! And you have such a awesome style too! And your edits are so cute!
    @MsDeliahJ dang that highlight is fire on your doll! so gorg! and @Rumpelstilzchen congrats on the luxe goal treats!

Here's what Everly was wearing this week for #WednesdaysWeWearPink

And here's a pic of three bada** dolls ( @Angeline & Jon Everly @LindaVB ) taking over Brooklyn!

haftime said:
    @MsDeliahJ dang that highlight is fire on your doll! so gorg! and @Rumpelstilzchen congrats on the luxe goal treats! Here's what Everly was wearing this week for #WednesdaysWeWearPink And here's a pic of three bada** dolls ( @Angeline & Jon Everly @LindaVB ) taking over Brooklyn!
    Thanks! And I love your outfit! Your dress is so cute!! 💖💖
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts

#wednesdayswewearpink

Dear @Vats ! I miss you. I wonder what you would say about the game now. The way Glu treats male dolls. I always enjoyed your detailed reviews of the updates. Hope you are doing well!

Android
    Here are some of Everly's looks from the week!

On Tuesday, she wore the Spring x Alice + Olivia dress she had in her closet in honor of the update! (also pictured, her tiger acquired last weekend!)

Next is Wednesday, so obviously Everly represented for #wednesdayswewearpink ! At the runway for Fashion Week!

Finally, today (Thursday) Everly was feeling a neutral look, and found that several of her friends were, too! Here's @LindaVB Everly @webra and @HollySisk rocking the neutrals at Fashion Week:

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @haftime Thanks for including me! I wish I could see the pics, but they're not showing up. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Pictures not showing?  Let me check those posts brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    On Wednesdays we wear black! 🖤 
    going shopping for my birthday weekend 😍🎂🥂💞
    Here's Ali with @KathrineKapelli and @Marle in their jungle inspired outfits!
    iOS
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @AliBryant yay! Thanks for including me :) I love group photos but I can't do them myself because kkh says my phone is too full for the camera feature 🙁
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.