KK:H Weekend Event 1/5/18 - First Time This Year!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited January 2018 in KKH General Discussion

We Made It!
Got through another Holiday Season, and now the New Year has started.....
Full of Promise..... What's that Kim?

Oh, Yeah, good idea. Kalinda told us.............

KalindaKing said:

Looking ahead to the weekend, girls can get an outfit featured on social media. Everyone can get new jackets and hair!

And with that.......Dolls raced off to track down the images......

But it was our very own @LindaVB who posted them first.
LindaVB said:

Yes Thank you Glu Goddess!!!
And I know which outfit it is, brb!!

========
Look at the girls’ outfit!! So playfull, I love it!!

So Thank you Linda, I can't wait.
Now, let's see what we still need......ahh we need a video to inspire polite and entertaining begging......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QooqZkNk8Bw
Ok, lets see, what else, We're in the middle of a blizzard, so I want to hurry things up.

Really Kim? um, ok, sure. just remember....

Um, Kim? It's online you don't have to go anywhere, you just...

Ok, well polite chanting, be entertaining, puppy dog eyes are always cute and Kim should be here any minute.
(Have you seen Khloe Drive?)

And you were great Kris, but right now we're waiting for info about tomorrow's event....
So, when Kim gets here we can start.

Thanks Kim, Couldn't have done it without you. <3<3
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG I love you openings, Koko, you really cracked me up this time!!
    I'm still at home in bed with laryngitis and to top that off I got a stomach flu too now... ugh... everything hurts...
    I still have some grinding to do from the midweek event, but this flu got me sidelined so I'm not sure if I can finish... This would be the second event in my whole KKH career I could not finish (one was due to lack of internet in the summer of 2015)...
    But back to the KKH weekend event! Gosh the outfit in that pic is just stunning!! And I think every single item on the girl is new: hair, top, bottom, earrings and puse!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I see a brown jacket...Please don't be an earnable! :expressionless:

@LindaVB healing wishes to you my dear! :kissing_heart:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I'm anxious to see the spoilers and I love the whole outfit❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Caaaaaaaaaaan’t wait! Where’s Kalinda?? If we call her name three times, will she pop up? 

KALINDA!

KALINDA!!

KALINDA!!!

????
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH haha like beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice ??
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Ahhh this is so exciting!  First event of the year and I'm already loving that outfit.
    @LindaVB I hope you feel better very soon! My best healing wishes go your way ? And @kokokokonut amazing opening thread as always! ❤️
    I can't wait to see some spoilers either ?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    AmeliaKKH said:

Caaaaaaaaaaan’t wait! Where’s Kalinda?? If we call her name three times, will she pop up? 

KALINDA!

KALINDA!!

KALINDA!!!

????

NO! That is considered stalker like and is very much frowned upon.
    Glu Goddesses are nymph like magickal figures. Think soft clouds and gossamer wings.
    If we want our Glu Goddess to appear, we must be entertaining, witty, clever. The idea is to gently encourage any spoilers, make her want to drop them. We don't want to scare her away. Kid gloves doll, kid gloves.
    Hey, @amelia our glu goddess loves Prince, poetry, Disney and glitter. and I don't know anyone who can resist puppies with puppy dog eyes.
    So no. This is No 'summoning' zone. Thanks for understanding. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

@kokokokonut has started some new threads for in-game romance, babies and fashion. I bet we'll have lots to discuss in 2018! Kim and Khloe have babies on the way, plus we've got fun updates and new features coming soon.

Let's make this another great year! We always want to hear from you. If you'd like to see us add things to the game, please post here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5408702/official-suggestion-thread

These are the spoilers you've been waiting for...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Hey guys, @kokokokonut has started some new threads for in-game romance, babies and fashion. I bet we'll have lots to discuss in 2018! Kim and Khloe have babies on the way, plus we've got fun updates and new features coming soon. Let's make this another great year! We always want to hear from you. If you'd like to see us add things to the game, please post here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5408702/official-suggestion-thread These are the spoilers you've been waiting for...
    OMG Thank you so much ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you thank you thank you. I love SYS gigs. Off to see which of my dolls already bought the boots. I know in the past the buy in items were on sale, now I debate to buy now and plan....or wait for a sale that may not happen
    Omg, what if the blizzard knocks me offline? I love the way it looks, but ok, you can stop the snow now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Hey guys, @kokokokonut has started some new threads for in-game romance, babies and fashion. I bet we'll have lots to discuss in 2018! Kim and Khloe have babies on the way, plus we've got fun updates and new features coming soon. Let's make this another great year! We always want to hear from you. If you'd like to see us add things to the game, please post here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5408702/official-suggestion-thread These are the spoilers you've been waiting for... 
    Oh, I’ve been dreaming about that fur jacket! Thank you, @KalindaKing! ??????

Thankfully I bought those boots during Black Friday!!!! ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️✨✨✨??? 

And I’m sure @Vats will be excited about the long hair for dudes!!!!!! 
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Yass queen @KalindaKing thanks boo ?
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Omg love these all but the earnable hair love the gift box hair tho an also is that a purse or a phone thank you @KalindaKing
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Yay sys!!! The earnable hair I think is hideous, like the rest tho. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Wait 50 star for the boots!!! It’s getting greedier by the minute!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    All I'm gonna say is, I'm glad there's a "no thanks" button
    hackers can burn in hell
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Love the giftbox hair and jacket, but the earnable hair is just awful! And will we get those boots at full price or we will get a discount though?
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Is that price missing a bit of a discount maybe? Hopefully yes because I would love to buy them but 50 might be too much. 
    Buuut that phone and dress are gorgeous! Loving the fur jacket, hopefully that's something I get inside my freebie box! ❤️
    Thank you so much Kalinda! You're the best! ?

Is someone else setting up their alarms? I know I am! ?
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Thank you thank you thank you. I love SYS gigs. Off to see which of my dolls already bought the boots. I know in the past the buy in items were on sale, now I debate to buy now and plan....or wait for a sale that may not happen Omg, what if the blizzard knocks me offline? I love the way it looks, but ok, you can stop the snow now.
    @kokokokonut I agree please stop the snow! It’s like those videos you see of kids playing in flour. That’s what the sky is doing! Is bad in your area? @LindaVB you must have gotten what I had I’m still trying to get over it. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Now you can finally have a cell phone in a fancy phone case and it's earnable! :o
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hmm. I'm not super excited about anything. I do like that it's a SYS though because I'll be on the road most of Saturday. But... I think I might pass. Maybe if the boots were a bit cheaper and/or I liked the other items more. A bit disappointing it doesn't look like we're getting a discount on them like in SYS past events.
  • SummermoonsSummermoons Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thank you for the spoiler!

Loving that it's a SYS event and the earnables are great! well, except for the hair, it's not my taste. That giftbox hair on the other hand is so pretty! ? 50 kstars (and 60kstars for guys - why the different prices though ?) to enter is a tad bit pricey, hopefully this won't turn into the new standard for future SYS events.
    Hi! My doll is called ☆Nessa
    Playing on Android. Add me on Facebook!
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I like the dress and the phone, and I'd love to win those golden leggings in my free box. ♥ I don't care about the short hairstyle and the earrings. So far each outfit I tried to style around the boots looked funny -_- also I think 50 K-stars is a very high price to participate in a weekend event, it doesn't feel right. I hope there will be a discount.
    Anyways, thanks for the spoilers ♥
    Now you can finally have a cell phone in a fancy phone case and it's earnable! :o
    Will we have a cell phone in the update? It will be beautiful ?❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I dont like anything but the phone :(( mehhhh
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for the spoilers @KalindaKing ?

I love the earnable baby locs!!! It's beautiful ? If I still had my female game I'd be psyched about it! I wish they'd have made it look more natural though maybe in the lines of this

I also noticed they've considered natural black hairstyles for this weekend. The guy's earnable hair reminds me of Will Smith from "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"

I'm looking forward to the event that @Rumpelstilzchen named 'Steal Your Sleep' ??
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny

Who's ready to become k-star poor???

Oh yeah! Earnable pants are FIRE, love both jackets and the bag as well!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaand THAT long hair... I'm breathless! Need it right now, too many hours to wait. Anxiety and anticipation won't let me to sleep. Frenzy will be real to open boxes!

I'm in heaven!

Thank you so much @KalindaKing! You're my fave person today!

#hairgasm #keepawayfrommebrownshoes
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Pardon me @Stefan,  I have to correct you there. That was me who named the event "Steal Your Sleep" 
    Android
    I was about to say that @Rumpelstilzchen ! ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Lol my bad @Vats and @Rumpelstilzchen
    I'm just too excited :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny