KK:H Weekend Event 1/5/18 - First Time This Year!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The items required to participate will go on sale! Here are the updated promo windows:

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited January 2018
    LOL ? 
    Last weekend I bought 15 giftboxes.. Went a little crazy there..
    This weekend I will keep it together! But I really like that phone... (Thank the Glu Gods it's earnable!)
    Android
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I'm just wondering will Facebook have this event or some other event for the same earnables? If not, it's not fair doing SYS on weekend. Facebook will probably have no event going on as always when you guys have SYS. Introducing SYS on Facebook would be a nice start to 2018.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    So happy the items will be on sale! :smiley:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    That's very good news about the items going on sale, I'm really kstar poor right now but will still be able to participate, phew!! I'm not wild about any of the earnables but I quite like the jacket/dress combo and I'm a completist so I will still be going all out - and I absolutely love SYS events, so I'm looking forward to styling and voting.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    oh my god i was so sure this was going to be a vip event and was talking myself into not being able to participate but it turns out i can do it after all because i'd bought those boots back in the black friday sale.
    i like the items. i don't think the earnable hair is hideous, it's great! especially for woc dolls. personally i'm not gonna aim for it because it doesn't suit my doll, but i'm all for inclusivity. it's honestly great for a change, instead of the 204803485 long hair styles we've had already.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I don't know about you all, loving the cell phone but I'd like my doll to be more animated while holding her phone. This will be more realistic because I don't know about you but I can't keep up checking my Smartphone every minute even if I've got zero notification ?

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

This robot is more animated with a phone than our dolls will be. Kinda wish the phone was facing out too... at least then they could put an animation on it and have the phone light up with like a text or something.
  • viclepfviclepf Registered Users 5 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

I'm just wondering will Facebook have this event or some other event for the same earnables? If not, it's not fair doing SYS on weekend. Facebook will probably have no event going on as always when you guys have SYS. Introducing SYS on Facebook would be a nice start to 2018.

Created an acc here just to endorse this comment. It's so unfair, honestly.
    Hi, I'm Vee!

Facebook player, level 38
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    It's a cell phone?? I honestly thought it was a clutch lol. But now that you mention it... I took a closer look and that black circle was a giveaway ?
    I hope there'll be a handheld phone in the future that shows to screen! (playing the kkh app lol) 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I totally agree about the phone, I'd love to see an animation similar to Maria pulling her phone out or Simon taking a quick call!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Will there be bonus K-stars for 5-starring gigs too? Asking because it was like that for the NYFW SYS weekend event back in September (link to thread). (And maybe a few others? My memory is atrocious, blah.)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Nice!!! Cuz I'll need 'em chasing that incredible ponytail, haha. Thank you for the quick response, Kalinda! :smiley:
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for all the info Kalinda. 2 games have the boots......off to check the third. And woo hoo - bonus points. I love Sys .nice weekend to stay in, as long as power stays. I saw footage of ice on telephone wires in Florida.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad we get bonus Kstars since I already spend kstars on the boots. I was trying to save up to finally do the perfume gig.
    Platform: Android

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Will I get the event if I don't update today?

I'm at max level and don't want to waste all that energy bolts.

Everyone who is on the way of the snowstorm stay safe and warm!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    I don't know about you all, loving the cell phone but I'd like my doll to be more animated while holding her phone. This will be more realistic because I don't know about you but I can't keep up checking my Smartphone every minute even if I've got zero notification ?

Yes @Danizzle I agree! Why on earth would you have a handheld phone item and not be looking at it (or at least holding it up)? I didnt even recognise it was a phone at first, I just thought it was another clutch.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Yes @Lisylis I thought that too then I read someone mentioning it was a cellphone. I realized then ???
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Now you can finally have a cell phone in a fancy phone case and it's earnable! :o
    Yass a cellphone ?
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    viclepf said:
    Created an acc here just to endorse this comment. It's so unfair, honestly.
    Thanks, viclepf! It's sweet of you to make an account to support my comment :smile: I wish we got an answer. :smiley: Welcome to the forum anyway! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Yay! Like others have said, the earnable hair isn’t my style, but I do love the phone case! I’m just deciding if that’s worth it enough ?

OR, I could save my K stars, just buy the event boxes and chase chase chase, because the entire gb outfit is so cute!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yay! First event of the year and it's a SYS!

@Vats fingers crossed for you!

I wonder why they went with an existing wardrobe item even though a new item appeared as well with the icon:

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Someone asked for a photo of the exclusive collection but I don’t know which one that is. I didn’t even realize I’d bought three collections already ... bad Holly! Glu, don’t remind us how much we spend please!
    Heres the three new collections that appeared. Which one do you need a picture of?

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @HollySisk can you show us what the Silk Motif kollection looks like? That’s the exclusive one! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here you go @AListJacey

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm gonna go so broke getting to the special kollection and then finishing it too

Oh, and I love the earnable outfit this week. and lol @Stefan001, Will Smith is who I thought of too with that hair
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Thank you @HollySisk! I love that black and silver dress ?
    KKH iOS player ✨

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Who is ready? I love event starts.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I was on the fence about participating since I’m not crazy about the earnable hair but in the end I said what the heck and went for it. Here’s my current outfit, I’ll change it or keep it depending on how well it does:

KKH iOS player ✨