KK:H Weekday Event - 1/8/18 - Shake off the New Year Back to Business! :)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited January 2018 in KKH General Discussion

Thank you so much Khloe, Kris, and most of All Kim.
The Kokonut house has overnight company.....and no pancake mix. So, thank you Kim. Anything else you'd like to say?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks for your patience dolls. As mentioned, no pancake mix. You know, the just add water kind? So, after waking up at 9 o freakin clock (I'm usually up at 4) no pancake mix...company asleep. I QUIETLY started to make the Add a million things and open every cabinet in your kitchen pancake mix. Ok, they were the best pancakes I ever had, but still, had it not been for Kim taking over....this thread would not be up and open.
    So.......after this sweet SYS what are YOU in the m ood for tomorrow? Maybe if we are cute and entertaining, our Glu Goddess will bestoy spoilers, as only she can. Thanks again for your patience dolls. Let's obsess.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Anything but parties! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Well, my fans could increase with parties, but yeah, they are grueling. I wouldn't mind working for more KStars. :) Hey, I better change the thread title. Our Glu Godess likes to play to a packed room.... heh heh . Happy Sunday. I wish I could give everybody the pancakes I made...use the recipe for Ultimate Pancakes on the Bisquick box. OMG good. a lot more work than just add water, but omg. Did I mention I also cooked Honey Maple Bacon to go with the best ever pancakes?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, Changed the title....here's a little mood music to get you going on this sleepy sunday.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-yoorI7lo
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    what about dating? we haven't had those in a while, am I right?
    but working for K-stars would be great too! I've been working on my businesses as well to gain an extra K-star with each gig so I'm loving this!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Sooooo what's the event? Waiting for the spoilers but it's almost bedtime for me :(
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes to pancakes, @kokokokonut!!
    Oh a dating event would be great!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Well I'm in zz small device, so I have none if my stuff.....somectimes puppies with sad eyes draws out the wonderful Glu Goddess Kalinda.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @kokokokonut maybe its keep cameras rolling midweek because of golden globes today ?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, Hope you're having a good weekend! I ended up impulsively buying a black party dress on sale, even though I have no designated event to wear it. Have I ever mentioned that shopping IRL is a bit of an occupational hazard? All your photos are influencing my style, but I'm not complaining! :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This week, we're having a dating event! <3

Due to a slight delay with releasing 8.2 on all platforms, Amazon & Facebook players won't be able to participate until you get the latest update. Once you get the update, you can participate in the weekday event. Please hang in there until then!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited January 2018
    I bought a whole bunch of cute puppies to try to lure our Goddess!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    yayyy dating event!
    thank you so much Kalinda! <3
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Yay! I’m even prepared this time for a dating event. I’ll be able to reach #1..
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I doubt we will get some compensation for the wait on fb, like iOS users did when the event was a bit delayed. Even though we are the ones always waiting and missing on events. Now after missing SYS with great items, that btw I dreamt about having last night xD, we are also missing on weekday event... So it will be shortened for a day or two for us, until the already late update comes out for us, we may even completely miss it. For all the wait we've had throught the years and all the missed events, we should get crazy amount of Kstars to make it up for it. We still wouldn't be able to get the missed items.
    I'm sorry for venting, it just really frustrates me how they treat players differently. Good luck everyone on your dating event! Hope you all reach tb box and get the items you want badly!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm here for a date event! This way I can skip Vats daily date without having to worry!

@KalindaKing if you allow me to make you a suggestion on how to use that dress, I'd say to you show up tomorrrow at Glu's office wearing the dress, maybe some heels and heavy make up and then when people ask you about it, you can say you're in a field experience of how is the taste of being a Kardashian, getting all people's attention wherever you go, you know to widen your horizons and improve on your job!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Zzzelena sorry to hear about your Facebook problem and I would be frustrated too in your shoes.

@kokokokonut that pancake looks so awesome and now its what my stomach is craving and all I’m thinking of eating. No pancake mix either and no ingredients to make it. Might have to pop over to the cafe. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I already knew the event was going to be delayed for Amazon. If I get the event that happens during the update is on time, the next event is always late. It would be nice if we at least needed less points since we start later.
    Platform: Android

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Now I am CRAVING pancakes. I was hungry before I read this thread. Now I’m starving!
    I have a pancake tip for you @kokokokonut If you want the BEST of the just add water type of pancakes, buy the pancake mix by Krusteaz. It is so so so good.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Hmmm, I love their muffins and cornbreads....hmmm. i'm in. Thanks for this. I will get it tomorrow. Or the next time I'made out. They never let me out with a recent snow. If I can trip standing still, they think I should stay off the ice. Go figure.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

My doll is ready to grab someone and spend on endless dinners just to brutally dump them once I get my throwback item ? 

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞

This week, we're having a dating event! <3 </p>

Ha, called it!! But yay, I'm so ready for a dating event!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited January 2018
    Good morning. Wakey wakey. Time to date date date for the next few days.....Let's knock Chad and Crystal off their pedestal. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2018
    Ok, can anything be better to set the tone for the new day, the new week, the new year, than this, after 2 little dates?

That's what I'm talking about. Let's all be positive and expect great things.

"yes please. I'd like a TB item, after every 2 dates. Can that be arranged?" Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow, congrats @kokokokonut!

I have to say that I am really disappointed that Glu still did not add new items to the Throwback box selection. Nor did they up the amount of K-stars you get when you own all items, I mean seriously 20 K-stars?? At least on K&K we get 480 Gems, the exact amount it costs when you would purchase a box..

Oh and I got Kash in my first box.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts

I’ll take 25 stars in my first TB box. Please and thank you
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    Congrats @ladykrystal !!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm currently attending a wedding, so I can't open my game and play. Just reading forum posts... I'm not this excited about the dating week events though. I hope they'll put new items in the men TB boxes. I'm tired of picking ugly watches when I decide spending my K-stars for opening those boxes
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Already #1 couple so date event with TB prize are not really my favourite as I tend to have really bad luck in picking my boxes. So when I got to the first box, I was lacklustre even though I got 25 energy in my daily box just as event started. Imagine my surprise when I got this cute earrings.

All excited now. Anticipation as second pallete appear. Picked my box & bleh.

Going to go to bed and read before going to sleep. Fresh and better start tomorrow.?

For everyone playing KKH. To quote Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games - And may the odds be ever in your favor. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Well, after Z' s windfall.... she was anxiuos to see what Kat got.....not quite as lucky as you can see by Kat's pic.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary