Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 1/8/18 - Shake off the New Year Back to Business! :)

13Next

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey @KaylaJ - I'll ask the team to take a look at the hairstyles you posted.

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Ready for the weekend update?
    Girls can get dresses plus hair with dark roots like Kim.
    Guys can get long hair and a tattoo!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Show of hands.....who else wants to say
    "Thank You for the Spoilers Glu Goddess"

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    When I wrote "weekend update" I was actually thinking about Saturday Night Live :)
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have a love hate relationship with SNL they can be so funny, or they can be painful. But I always like Weekend Update. I love Seth Meyers. He and Amy Poehler were great together. And I think He did a great job with the Golden Globes. Who else watched?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That sounds exciting! I'm always here for long hair (hope will be an earnable this time) and I'm curious about the new tattoo. ;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Vats said:
    That sounds exciting! I'm always here for long hair (hope will be an earnable this time) and I'm curious about the new tattoo. ;)
    Me too @Vats
    Maybe the tattoo will be colourful as we got a sunny paradise-y update ?
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    Got to the second box by doing old weekend event gigs.

Boooring. I'll leave the rest of the event gigs for another time. Excited for the weekend!
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @KaylaJ I noticed the same thing when I got that Kollection hair. Hopefully, it gets fixed. It's a nice shoulder length option.

Lots of purses for me this week.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly has been married to Brian for a while now, but he's always persisted in starting off their dates together with negative comments. She thought he'd changed his tune when he was so sweet during New Year's Eve, but then they went to the Event of the Century in Waikiki, and seeing @kokokokonut and @Vats and Zyvete and Bort renew their vows of love and commitment to each other, Everly started to think long and hard about their future together.

During this week's event, she felt they had really "maxed out" their relationship, and it wasn't going to be going anywhere else. They went to Napa and Everly found herself enjoying the company of her vineyard samples more than that of Brian.

After she explained to Brian it was over, Everly went to a concert at the stadium to enjoy loud music and relax. She felt like a weight was off her shoulders--one she hadn't even realized was there. She was singing and dancing along when she bumped into an old flame--her ex, Jose. They had fun at the concert together, laughing about old times. They hadn't broken up because of ill-will, but because their long relationship had just run its course. [Everly is wearing a top I'd wanted for her as soon as it appeared in the closet, but Maria finally called with a luxe goal! Love!]

They started spending more time together, and realized that with the time that had passed, there was lots to explore in a new relationship. Knowing each other so well, Jose had no qualms in proposing to Everly soon into this new relationship, even as the ink on her divorce with Brian had dried.

To celebrate, Everly decided to do one of her favorite things--shopping! The selection wasn't great, tbh. She really wanted the gorgeous pair of shoes they had (these always make me think of @Cherrey!), but they didn't have her size available. In the end, Everly got a pair of sunglasses that she figured were okay.

She ended up wearing them soon after to the "Black and White Brunch" event, which she attended with @KaylaJ. They had a great time!

And now I suppose Everly will have to figure out what she wants to wear to her latest wedding! She's looking forward to a relationship where her partner doesn't say anything unnecessarily unkind. :smiley:
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @haftime I live for Everly's maneater stories! Go girl! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @haftime you made me laugh! I enjoyed reading your little story! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    haftime said:

She ended up wearing them soon after to the "Black and White Brunch" event, which she attended with @KaylaJ. They had a great time!

And now I suppose Everly will have to figure out what she wants to wear to her latest wedding! She's looking forward to a relationship where her partner doesn't say anything unnecessarily unkind. :smiley:

lol, I can only hope my doll helped Everly! She was wearing some new shoes that she received after she got tired of paying for Bort's idea of romantic dinners. I kept trying to explain to him that they're not all that sweet when he only pays once in a blue moon and totally always gets the highest priced wine. Sometimes he doesn't even stick around for an hour and other times he's there for 8 hours! Dude, some of us have a career! I still love the guy, he used to give me such fabulous gifts, but now I wonder if I just stick with him cause we have two children and a nanny.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    What a story, @haftime! I'm glad Everly sent this fool of a man to the moon. She deserves better! (And yes, I ADORE the shoes you speak of. They are still one of my favourite pairs and my fingers are crossed for you that you get them soon too!)
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    Opened my game at 2 am to check something and got a luxe goal.

Had to choose if I should or not. Ended up buying it! Now I only have 100 something K stars.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Congrats Everly @haftime on reuniting with Jose. ?
    @MissMarvel, Congrats on getting Maria’s luxe goal for the flamingo. It’s so rare to get luxe goal for the pets so I always jump on it when I get it. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers