Loading issues

ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
Today I’ve been receiving the same issue over and over again which is; trying to load the game. Every time I try to launch/load the game it freezes on the loading screen. 

I force close the app, which doesn’t help the situation. I have to restart my phone completely just for it to sometimes load the game. 

I have contacted Glu about this and I am awaiting their response but I started this thread to see if anyone else is experiencing the same issue as me?
*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
Daily iOS KKH player since April '17

Comments

• riviere84riviere84 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can't load for 3 hours already. Play from the laptop on FB.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Try switching browsers, and clear your cache following the instructions from glu here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=troubleshooting&f=clearing-the-cache-for-facebook-players
    You can also look for more help while you're up there, just type loading issues in the search bar and see what applies.
    Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sunnabluamasunnabluama Registered Users 1 Posts
    I still have the loading issue, even after the newest update... did all the recommended things, like clearing the cache and so on...

Any more tips?
    Playing on android on a samsung tablet!
    Greetz
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Other than those suggestions, never playing on FB I'm ata loss. My only remaining suggestion, open a ticket and see what support suggests. If you have to start over, customer care will help restore any Starshop purchases of stars, or special things. I'm sorry.,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary