KK:H WeekDay Event 1/15/18 Show Your Style ~ Fashion Event!

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The offer came with the event! Thanks for crossing your fingers @LindaVB! Got a little nervous there for a moment lol  :#
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Pfew, glad you got the discount @Rumpelstilzchen!!

Here is my first entry, decided not to go with a handheld item as I saw a lot of dolls doing that already:

Good luck to everyone!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Pfew, glad you got the discount @Rumpelstilzchen!! Here is my first entry, decided not to go with a handheld item as I saw a lot of dolls doing that already: Good luck to everyone!!
    Good luck to you too @LindaVB
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I was up at 5 to 5, watched for the miniloading screen, and got nervous when I didn’t see it. I said I’m buying it anyway, and was sooo happy to see it lowered. Good morning Dolls. Let’s earn some stars!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Morning @kokokokonut
    Hope you have a great weekday event start
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @KaylaJ, hope your dog get well soon. Healing wishes sending your send.

Best of luck to everyone! ?

Here’s what I’m going with so far. Taking the netting effect on the dress to the shoes.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    I spy with my little eye something beginning with J. ? @judithkkh unless I’m mistaken. ?

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Although it’s hard to style around a dress for SYS, I’m actually happy to see that dress is the entry item and it’s on sale because it was the dress I forgot to buy during Black Friday sale (my list was too long) and I talked myself into .. that’s okay .. save your KStars for new clothes. ?
    I’m off today and is going to earn my KStars back and vote! Here is my first entry. Please vote for us! Have fun & good luck, dolls!! ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    ok, one more hour for the first round to be ending. Krossing my fingers, and hoping we all win. 20 points is betterer than 10. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Talking about Black Friday, Vats still didn't wear half of the items I bought to him. Blame the nice harvest we're having during the weekend events! :smiley:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @kokokokonut How did you disagree your own post. ?
    There’s always a message saying, “You can’t react to your own post”, when I try to “like” my posts. ? I guess that’s the special power of being a moderator? LOL!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    edited January 2018
    what? I am always doing that. Or adding my name to something when I'm just trying to see who felt how. But for the disagree button.... I wish they would take away that function. Aren't we supposed to be a kinder gentler group of people? I love when someone disagrees with a post that has more than one point. Ok, what did you disagree with? That the event was hard, or the dress was pretty? Or that I said rainy days reminded me of being 15 and walking barefoot in the rain?
    I don't usually pay attention to that, but now i want to go see what I didn't like about my own post. lol. Ok, I don't see me disagreeing with myself, where did you see it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OOOOOOOOOh, almost time for the first result. Good luck bonne chance...whatever. Happy outcomes for one and all!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I came back from my long holiday to see I earned 3 disagrees... on weird posts. I'm going to hunt you down, you know who you are! ?
    PM to add
    You have a ghost post! ? You might unclick it by accident.
    I swear I saw “1 “ next to the disagree button on your post and I was like who dares to disagree Koko’s post so I clicked on it to check and it was you disagree your own post!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    @judithkkh again? Or is it her doppelgänger?
    iOS iPad 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, I won my first round!! Sticking with my entry!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Boo! Lost my first round, most depressing part that probably for one of these fellows:

*screams internally*

I'll keep my look though, last SYS I also lost the first round, then I won all rounds afterwards.

@kokokokonut I agree so much about what you said on the 'disagree' button. It's so shady, could go away with whatever they're planning to do with the forum next Thursday. They also could fix the way the list of reaction buttons show up, I can only visualize 5 or 6 people who reacted to my posts, unable to see beyond the 7th person. :smirk:

@Naimonster talk about random. Someone hates monkeys and @Rumpelstilzchen ! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats said:
    Boo! Lost my first round, most depressing part that probably for one of these fellows:
    *screams internally*
    I'll keep my look though, last SYS I also lost the first round, then I won all rounds afterwards. @kokokokonut I agree so much about what you said on the 'disagree' button. It's so shady, could go away with whatever they're planning to do with the forum next Thursday. They also could fix the way the list of reaction buttons show up, I can only visualize 5 or 6 people who reacted to my posts, unable to see beyond the 7th person. :smirk:@Naimonster talk about random. Someone hates monkeys and @Rumpelstilzchen ! :D
    Did I miss something? What are you talking about @Vats?
    I don't understand. 
    Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I bought the dress because I figured I'd actually use it outside of the SYS event, but whoever said it would feel limiting to style was right.
    Platform: Android

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Man, what a way to start my Monday -- dentist appointment, then lost my first round! At least my teeth looked perfectly fine, haha.

Like @klena, I'm wearing lace-up heels to go along with the lace-up side detail of the dress:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

Wow @Pez, your doll looks stunning. I love the hairstyle & colour you put her in. Especially love the swan handbag. ?
    iOS iPad 
    @Rumpelstilzchen someone randomly 'disagree' some of Nai's posts, including one which she was wishing you a Happy Birthday.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats said:
    @Rumpelstilzchen someone randomly 'disagree' some of Nai's posts, including one which she was wishing you a Happy Birthday.
    Oh! That is sad. ? 

Someone disagrees with my suggestion to move the Kollektion boxes. Really? Hm.
    Android
    I think a lot if that is just clumsy fingers. Come on...did I really disagree with myself? Ok, we’ll i’m A bad example. Gemini+ and all....lol. I do disagree with myself a lot....I just don’t show it outright. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Pez Love your hair and eye color with the entire outfit! Stunning!

I also went to the dentist on a dreadful Monday. I usually hate it, I get frightened while lying down and often jerk up unconsciously. But today. Today, my dentist was cute ♡ He was so gentle, constantly assuring and checking on me. To get me to turn my face around, he was literally caressing my face! I think I almost never closed my eyes like I always do, and he was THIS close to my face. And hallelujah, my next appointment is with him too, muahaha!

K enough with my little lewd story with my dentist. Jax lost his first round too, so @Vats, high-five there.

I'm 99% sure this is Bilal @Charli!

Xan won her first round, yay!

PM to add
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    This is my look for this weekeday event!
    I decided to stay more "classic" and so it might be nothing special, but so far I won my first round so I'm happy the same lol

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @LindaVB It wasn't showing up as discounted at the time (but it's all good now!)

This is the current look I'm going with:

I agree with everyone that said dresses are hard to style!!

@Naimonster Years ago I had the perfect dentist and he was so hot! I was always looking forward to my appointments. Giving myself into his hands lol.
    Those unforgettable bluegreen eyes.. 
    One day he invited me for coffee afterwards, my mouth was still totally numb from the injection and that was really funny trying to have a conversation like that ? 
    Too bad he moved to Spain..
    Android
    Ugh. I was 10, spending the summer in Moosehead Lake Maine in a cottage campground. The family that owned it was great...but I got a toothache, and my parents took me to this retired dentist, who 'unretired long enough to dust off his equipment and start 8 root canals. Jacka$$ probably had a bad xray machine. Can you say crazy old man? Ugh. I envy you your eyes of blue Adonis men with their fingers in your mouths. Tell me more....did they smell good? Ok. Bad koko. I just had to get that summer of hell erased from my mind. Lol

How'do you all do on those last rounds? I won all 3. So, I know I will lose all three this time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary