KK:H WeekDay Event 1/15/18 Show Your Style ~ Fashion Event!

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Voted for Jon! He’s the only one I’ve recognized so far lol ?

Although it’s hard to style around a dress for SYS, I’m actually happy to see that dress is the entry item and it’s on sale because it was the dress I forgot to buy during Black Friday sale (my list was too long) and I talked myself into .. that’s okay .. save your KStars for new clothes. ?
    I’m off today and is going to earn my KStars back and vote! Here is my first entry. Please vote for us! Have fun & good luck, dolls!! ?

• TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    I won my last round but didn’t received any points... Am I cursed or what ? This week end and now, I’m beginning to think that this game hates me ! I was supposed to open my first TB box, I’m so upset ! ?
    I received my points for every round, I don’t know what happened here...
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I won one round since the event started and can not say I did not see that coming, this happens often when I do not like the item we need to style.

Since the jacket is not from my liking, I create a new character to submit with the look, cause I would not send Vats to the slaughter wearing that! I admit the look isn't anything exceptional, but it makes sense, differently from these guys:

I started with a 'Clark Kent' archetype + little mermaid's red hair, didn't work. I changed hair color several times, then hair style, putted a beard on the next, later I removed acessories and nada! Couldn't indentify what is trending! Now I'm submitting Vats to see how it goes...

I won kash in the black box and these glasses in the golden box:

Could be a satisfying pick IF the Miraggio tile that I'm looking for a millennium wasn't there. :smirk:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Yay on the grey aviator sunnies @klena. They are so face flattering. Not a hint if yellow, which clashes with the complexion. I got them, love them,and hope you do too. But that’s a nice bag.....and, you’ll never worry about picking it again. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Won a look overnight but I can't remember which look I submitted :weary: I haven't made it to the gold box yet. I did win 25 k-stars on my black box so yay!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Thank you so much everyone for the positive thoughts on my dog! He's almost 14 and has joint issues which cause him to be in pain sometimes and this weekend seemed worse than usual. Luckily he seems to be better for now, been bothering me since 5:30am cause he wants him morning treats (mmm cheese and pills) but it's not time yet.

Win or lose I'm going to get the black box next results. I've lost all rounds but one and submitted a look where I've got a monkey around my neck and I'm holding a pie. Because of the weather I'll be in most of the day so maybe I'll work on a better look later
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    4Droids on the runway. Jax, being the leader, was always lenient on the guys but this time Vats is going to get it! The message clearly said "Wear your grey suit, the one with buttons and brooch." but he was obviously trying to stand out from the group.

PM to add
    edited January 2018
    Im so sorry about your furry baby Kayla. Sending lots of good thoughts his way.
    Now, about that look.....did you win with the monkey and pie? I’m thinking no. Your luck will change today. Tell yourself, and it will happen. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

4Droids on the runway. Jax, being the leader, was always lenient on the guys but this time Vats is going to get it! The message clearly said "Wear your grey suit, the one with buttons and brooch." but he was obviously trying to stand out from the group.

I love the 4 Droids. Maybe Vats just got the memo wrong. The white jacket is striking. Just saying....lol

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Hello, gorgeous beauties! ?✨⭐️ SYS are my favorite events to keep up with in the Forum! It was because of the threads that I got super excited to find known people in my voting session! SO MUCH FUN! So far I have submitted 4 outfits. Won the first 2 rounds and lost the third. I knew the bag was a stretch, but I really wanted something to hang and I don’t like to repeat stuff. So it was either that or the blue one. I loved the green olive shoes with this outfit. The one from Maria - I guess we got on the April’s fool of 2016! Currently, I’m waiting on that fourth outfit. Not gonna lie, I had barely opened my eyes when I sent that one. So it was the one I was wearing already ???? not custom made. So let’s see what happens! 

edited January 2018
    Vats said:
    I won one round since the event started and can not say I did not see that coming, this happens often when I do not like the item we need to style. Since the jacket is not from my liking, I create a new character to submit with the look, cause I would not send Vats to the slaughter wearing that! I admit the look isn't anything exceptional, but it makes sense, differently from these guys:
    I started with a 'Clark Kent' archetype + little mermaid's red hair, didn't work. I changed hair color several times, then hair style, putted a beard on the next, later I removed acessories and nada! Couldn't indentify what is trending! Now I'm submitting Vats to see how it goes... I won kash in the black box and these glasses in the golden box:
    Could be a satisfying pick IF the Miraggio tile that I'm looking for a millennium wasn't there. :smirk:
    @Vats HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I used to do the SAME thing with my doll! Just because I like to make my doll look like me but ADORE other skin tones and features, so I always have fun! I love sending our dolls undercover!!!! Reading this was just delightful!!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️✨✨✨
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    I know this is not relevant but I'm wondering if Glu will make more Chevier boutique franchises like So Chic
    Ok so I’m not receiving any more points since last round so this event is done for me. I couldn’t even get to the TB box, I am so upset right now. The popup tells me that I have won the round and I don’t have points. Same when I’m submitting a look, I am supposed to get 5 points but nothing. Am I really the only one having those bugs ? 
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    @KaylaJ sending healing wishes to your doggo.

@Naimonster Nah, my boy's sixth sense knew that outfit is a bad omen! I mean, lost 7 out of 8 submissions. A new 'record', on previously events the worst outcome was like losing 50% of his entries. This is the worst SYS EVER for him!

@AmeliaKKH indeed it's so much fun to play other characters and transit between styles to check people's reactions, kinda give us an insight of what is the common sense of fashion and beauty, so we can learn how to stand out! :p

@TheBlackVlvt_KKH sorry about your issue. Hope it gets fixed before the event ends.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Vats Has your style declined or you have increased haters :p I find that Jax wins every time he has that beard on, once I removed it he lost. Maybe it's the latest 2018 trend lol.
    PM to add
    omg Kim’s baby is here!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Very excited for Kim. I really want to see what this girl wears!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    omg Kim’s baby is here!
    OMG!! So happy for them!!
    Did they release the name yet?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Awwww. She is such a wonderful mom. So much love...you can see it when she looks at the kids.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Vats thank you for your wishes. I won a round again and still no points. I’ve lost 75 points so far (3 won rounds and 3 submissions) I submitted a ticket to Glu several hours ago and no answers yet... I hope it will be fixed before the end of the event too... 

Very happy for Kim and Kanye ! ☺️
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    Lost every round up until the point I slap on a dragon on my shoulder and suddenly I've won twice.

• MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    I've been on a winning streak, no losses so far! It's almost too easy, haha. I guess people really liked my second look, which is the one I've been submitting over and over again. :blush:
    Got to my first throwback box:

I think it's a nice one, although I'm not a jumpsuit person so I don't know if I'll use it a lot. Here's my doll testing it out:
    Android. Level 28.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @SugarK Thanks so much for your vote. I haven’t seen Kiki in the voting booth this time. I will keep searching for her signature redhead when I vote. ?
    @Naimonster It’s also hard for me to recognize friends except for @KaylaJ I haven’t seen a second doll who has the same facial features as Kayla’s. Otherwise, I usually vote on one game and have another game open with my contact list as a reference. ?
    @Vats I have the opposite experience than yours. My male doll usually wins more than my female doll. I think it’s because there are not many male dolls in the competition. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Most welcome :) Kiki is wearing her current outfit. She has the plum coloured hair because ever since I bought in during Black Friday I've been wearing it more than the red ;) lol

@SugarK Thanks so much for your vote. I haven’t seen Kiki in the voting booth this time. I will keep searching for her signature redhead when I vote. ?

@MissMarvel you look absolutely gorgeous on that jumpsuit! 

Regarding the comp! My last submission was a winner:
    AmeliaKKH said:
    However, I didn’t get so lucky with the next one:

Really hoping I will get better with my current one, Durban in just less than an hour, so I’ll have one last submission before sleep:

Meanwhile, I have been recording a few gigs and ditched my tan for my reading of an ice-cream lady to record a frozen yogurt commercial (Simon is on a slurp): 

I have also reached level 60 which is so much fun! How has your KKHDay been?
    edited January 2018
    @Naimonster if I'm in decline so are you, besides the shoes Vats and Jax are wearing the same stuff, and my shoes are better TBH.

I tried short hair, long hair, beard, blonde, ginger, dark and light brunette, brown/green/blue eyes, nothing seems to work.

@Angeline & Jon write that on a wall 'Vats is a winner', my game must be bugged this time. Completely unusual what is going on here.

@AmeliaKKH Got to LOVE ice-cream lady! The rainbow earrings! :love:

Congrats on leveling up! I reached max level today again, loading a new update...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Im so sorry about your furry baby Kayla. Sending lots of good thoughts his way.
    Now, about that look.....did you win with the monkey and pie? I’m thinking no. Your luck will change today. Tell yourself, and it will happen. :)

Lost it AND my next look. I'm gonna do like @soundspretty and just throw the dragon on my shoulder. If I'm gonna lose, at least I'll strike fear! lol

@Naimonster It’s also hard for me to recognize friends except for @KaylaJ I haven’t seen a second doll who has the same facial features as Kayla’s. Otherwise, I usually vote on one game and have another game open with my contact list as a reference. ?
    @Vats I have the opposite experience than yours. My male doll usually wins more than my female doll. I think it’s because there are not many male dolls in the competition. ?

lol, I've tried to change her look and it's like who have you become?!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @Vats Don’t feel bad, we all know you have good taste. TBH, I doubt if SYS voting system is fair. I am not sure if we get to randomly see all the submissions. I know iOS games only see other iOS dolls, Androids vote for Androids. But, many times when I vote, I see a certain sets of dolls repeatedly showing up in my voting booth. ?
    By the way, Jon only needed a few points to finish the event, so I submitted his last look with the party hat, baby ? and the champagne bottle. Ignore him if you see him in the voting booth. He is just being naughty. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    @KaylaJ you should! I've now won three times with the dragon and I just added it to be silly since nothing else was working. I was tempted to just throw on ridiculous accessories since I was losing anyway lol. At least have fun with it. I'm still gonna try it if my dragon luck runs out
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    @Pez Love your hair and eye color with the entire outfit! Stunning! I also went to the dentist on a dreadful Monday. I usually hate it, I get frightened while lying down and often jerk up unconsciously. But today. Today, my dentist was cute ♡ He was so gentle, constantly assuring and checking on me. To get me to turn my face around, he was literally caressing my face! I think I almost never closed my eyes like I always do, and he was THIS close to my face. And hallelujah, my next appointment is with him too, muahaha! K enough with my little lewd story with my dentist. Jax lost his first round too, so @Vats, high-five there. I'm 99% sure this is Bilal @Charli! Xan won her first round, yay!
    I been waiting for his reply. I am guessing the left one is him? If so you got my vote, thanks to that bread. ;)

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+