Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 1/19/18 The Wheels Back.....Haven't a klue

Comments

• Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Sharing the spoilers early this week because the forum will be temporarily offline on Thursday. Please tell your friends! I think I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day - it's fun! I love the millennial pink details in this weekend's prizes, as well as that blue dress. What do you guys think?
    Yay thank you @KalindaKing these outfits are so amazing that blue dress yass ?
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for sharing the spoilers Kalinda!!!
    My doll needs that cocktail lol!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Who else opened their game ready to play the event only to realize it's Thursday? :lol:
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! The floridian in me craves those flamingos LOL

hopefully I win the drink in my free box!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Psst... I know you guys were curious about how the drama continues. This weekend you can go undercover to find out the truth about Vivian!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Psst... I know you guys were curious about how the drama continues. This weekend you can go undercover to find out the truth about Vivian!
    So, it is you? Lol  ? 
    Android
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    PTSD from the dinosaur song. When I was younger I worked at Chuck E Cheese and one of the tapes had the CEC version of that. It's a solid song, but imagine hearing it several times a day 🤢

Anyway, I love the blue dress!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I can’t wait for the event to start. I’m just excited, ancxious to try the wet hair look with some bathing suits., sip on that frothy looking citrus umbrella drink.....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited January 2018
    To me the hair just looks greasy. Like, if it's supposed to be wet, why does it only look wet near the roots???

But anyway!!! All the clothes are really pretty!!
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I like both the pairs of the womens shoes, the mai tai, but I'm not a huge fan of the dresses...
    I guess there's a first for everything!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Koakuma said:

To me the hair just looks greasy. Like, if it's supposed to be wet, with does it only look wet near the roots???

That's exactly what it looks like to me too! @Koakuma, did we miss the memo that greasy hair is in now? lol
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited January 2018
    First palette:
    First box, with this pants, only 2 more colours to clear. But notice in palette there’re 2, note 2 of them! 😐
    Second box, event points (ugh detest them. Honestly would have prefer energy instead)
    Third box, dress. 🙂
    That’s me done. No more chasing for me even though I would have prefer getting the mai tai in the first or second box. At least I got the dress which was the other item I wanted.
    Also, only 2 event items in palette. Seriously 😐

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    STRIKE!!!

Best result I ever had....
    I am speechless... or not:
    WOOHOO!!!!!  :)
    Android
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Where is my Mai Tai?? It’s friday and the rain is pouring where I live so a tropical escape was much needed and it wasn’t even in the palette :/

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @Rumpelstilzchen who did you bribe to get that palette? Also, can you come over & pick my palette in future?😉
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PM to add
  • Options
    @klena be right there!

@Naimonster
    I'm melting away here! My goodness, Keanu is so hot!  :p
    Android
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Oh oh oh I was not expecting this!! I wasn't even thinking about any potential favourites. This would have been at the top of my list though!!

Honestly guys I'm going to level with you. I live in New Zealand and the timezone differences mean I'm usually post-after work drinks by the time the weekend event starts if you know what I mean. I feel like that makes the cocktail appropriate. But it does also often mean I basically entirely forget the plot introduced in the initial phone call. You win some, you lose some, I guess. Anyway, cheers!
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Got a regular non-event dress in my gb, like a daily fb kind. Luckily I’m not dying for anything this event, so I don’t have to chase and waste any K stars. The one thing I want most, the fruity drink, seems to not even be in most people’s palettes (it wasn’t in mine either) so ... not gonna chase there, seems like a losing battle :/ 

The wet hair looks aren’t my favorite tbh. I think they look better on some hair colors but on my doll is just looks like she fell head-first into hair gel abd just left it there lol. I will finish the event though, because the blue dress is pretty and the hair can just be added to my collection even if I never wear it 👍🏼
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Your doll looks stunning in that dress @klena !
    Wow, congrats @Rumpelstilzchen!!
    @xxTrinePrincessxx so sorry the cocktail did not appear in your pallette! But I bet the dress and hairstyle look great on your doll!
    Congrats on getting the cocktail @Lisylis, it is my new favorite item too!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts

This palette... is trash.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was kinda hoping for k-stars or perhaps the drink, but I got the tattoo.

I must say that was a completely unexpected pick, thought the tattoo would be the 'impossible' item of the event. I'm happy, the details of the tattoo are really GREAT and I wouldn't be aware of this if I hadn't picked it.

Yay @Rumpelstilzchen ! Perfect score! Congrats!

So what are the changes in the forum??? Didn't notice anything new...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I don't like the gb items enough to chase, but my freebie box REALLY disappointed me... What a shitty pick. 

Also the guys have had tattoos available with the event.. Why don't girls get them? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    MUAHAHAHA

Right after I congratulated @Rumpelstilzchen! Either she or Keanu is my lucky star!

Of course I chased the wet hair a bit, still happy!
    PM to add
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie got the gb dress in her free box. I should have stopped there because none of the other items rock my world but I got greedy and opened two more - 30 event points and $4000. Grrrr

The GC dress is pretty but it’s weird since I have 6” of snow outside. The dress is so Spring.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    yayyy congratulations to everyone getting the GB items!
    my freebie was not good, it had 3/4 items and I picked the box that had one of the multi-color bags ): I don't know if I should try and chase the drink a bit because I looove it
    also the dress and hair are so cute! and having those extra points would be nice hmm should I?
  • Options
    JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Got the dress in my freebie, love it!

Just a side note, whenever I take a photo in the photo booth, my pictures end up grainy and low quality. You can really see it when you look at my doll's face above. Why is that? I run iOS 11 on iPhone...
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @klena, @xxTrinePrincessxx, and @MissMarvel, I am APPALLED at your two-event-item palettes! Not cool, Glu!

Somehow, though, I got an amazing palette-- maybe the best weekend palette ever? Of course I picked the only box that wasn't a GB item or k-stars on my first pick, got the shoes on my second and stopped. I did really want the tropical drink but I'm definitely not going to chase when there are such shockingly bad palettes out there, too!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    judithkkh said:

yayyy congratulations to everyone getting the GB items!
    my freebie was not good, it had 3/4 items and I picked the box that had one of the multi-color bags ): I don't know if I should try and chase the drink a bit because I looove it
    also the dress and hair are so cute! and having those extra points would be nice hmm should I?

Close your eyes, imagine it being a sucky Monday morning. You open your game for some comfort, and you realize...
    1. DAfUGJKNDFS!@$%*&(# I SHOULD HAVE CHASED THE DRINK WITH ALL MY MONEY I CANT LIVE ANYMORE
    2. What was the GB items again? I love my loaded kstar bank.

This always helps me on whether I should chase an item, and even in rl shopping.
    PM to add
  • Options
    @Naimonster

Thank you @LindaVB & @Vats!
    Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.