KK:H Weekend Event - 1/19/18 The Wheels Back.....Haven't a klue

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I was really hoping for the drink or shirt but I got both ponys last week so I guess I can't complain.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I've opened my first two boxes, aaaaand...

I got cash both times. Yaaaaayyy!
    I think I might be throwing in the towel for this event. :(
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Since I’m not ecstatic about any of the gb items I don’t have to chase. Got the drink and I’m fine with that :)

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Lmao this palatte was absolutely terrible:

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Am I the only one who totally lost their luck after the New Year? Every time I open weekend giftbox this month, I get some trash. This weekend 2 boxes: 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

judithkkh said:

yayyy congratulations to everyone getting the GB items!
    my freebie was not good, it had 3/4 items and I picked the box that had one of the multi-color bags ): I don't know if I should try and chase the drink a bit because I looove it
    also the dress and hair are so cute! and having those extra points would be nice hmm should I?

Close your eyes, imagine it being a sucky Monday morning. You open your game for some comfort, and you realize...
    1. DAfUGJKNDFS!@$%*&(# I SHOULD HAVE CHASED THE DRINK WITH ALL MY MONEY I CANT LIVE ANYMORE
    2. What was the GB items again? I love my loaded kstar bank.

This always helps me on whether I should chase an item, and even in rl shopping.
    omg i looove your advice! thank you so much, this actually helped me to stop because i was definitely going to keep chasing the drink.
    did some chasing, got kash, the dress and event points. I decided to open two more boxes and i got the shoes (!!!) and more event points which helped me get the green shoes.
    the hair and drink were inside both of my palettes but 2/2 items in there is kind of risky now so I'm stopping now... to be honest, this means my doll is going to keep drinking wine until we get something else! or champagne, she can't get enough of that 😛
    on my wayyy to the blue dress
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I thought for sure we would finish the storyline this week. Guessing it will finish next week and the monkey will be an item we can earn. 

Also you don't receive bonus point for finishing the last gig. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    DOLLS! DOLLS! DOLLS!
    LOOK WHAT I FINALLY WON ON MY FINAL BOX!

THE MAI FREAKING TAI!

I'm so excited. It's really all I wanted from this event, and I got it! 3/4 of my boxes were total misses (as I said in an earlier post, my first 2 were cash and then my third was energy), but then I picked my fourth palette item and it was like:

#KKHvictories
    #Icoulduseadrink
    #orfive
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Ktinaavi said:
    I thought for sure we would finish the storyline this week. Guessing it will finish next week and the monkey will be an item we can earn. 

Yeah, the storyline seemed to just end?? It didn't mention anything about the storyline getting resolved next weekend (like it did last weekend) and just seemed really abrupt and kind of confusing. Is there more? I'm not even sure that there is, but why end it like that otherwise? 

Also in the last task Michigan is just standing on the bottom of the ocean fully clothed while you swim around in your bikini. Ya weirdo.

Also also if getting the monkey costs stars I'm not interested. It's such an odd unique item.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    kate_kkh said:

Am I the only one who totally lost their luck after the New Year? Every time I open weekend giftbox this month, I get some trash. This weekend 2 boxes: 

be like me, change it up. If you used to pick top boxes, pick bottom. Move your picks to the right or the left. Shake it up. That’s how I’ve almost gotten my groove back.
    https://youtu.be/eq-yoorI7lo
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    skevans said:

DOLLS! DOLLS! DOLLS!
    LOOK WHAT I FINALLY WON ON MY FINAL BOX!

THE MAI FREAKING TAI!

I'm so excited. It's really all I wanted from this event, and I got it! 3/4 of my boxes were total misses (as I said in an earlier post, my first 2 were cash and then my third was energy), but then I picked my fourth palette item and it was like:

#KKHvictories
    #Icoulduseadrink
    #orfive

Congratulationslations! I love that we have wine, champagne by the glass and bottle, and now Mai Tais! There will be a 12 step program Sunday morning in the bottom of....oh. Does Gansevoort have a basement ? Oh, nvmd. It’s all pixel punch anyway.....drink up dolls. I love the umbrella, by my fave is the cherry
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Yay, finished the event. I was reserving judgment on the hair until I tried it on my doll. This is what it reminds me of - the hair on those Lego dolls.😏

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Lisylis said:
    Ktinaavi said:

Yeah, the storyline seemed to just end?? It didn't mention anything about the storyline getting resolved next weekend (like it did last weekend) and just seemed really abrupt and kind of confusing. Is there more? I'm not even sure that there is, but why end it like that otherwise? 

Also in the last task Michigan is just standing on the bottom of the ocean fully clothed while you swim around in your bikini. Ya weirdo.

Also also if getting the monkey costs stars I'm not interested. It's such an odd unique item.
    I should have took the screenshot, but I don’t want to spoil it for anyone but I believe it did say see what happens next week. Because after the gig was done you had to talk to Michigan and is the girl name Vivian? She is there too it was a major plot twist. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    What?? You don't get bonus points for finishing the event storyline??? This is ridiculous. 2 weeks in a row no bonus points if you finish the 3 6-hour event gigs which we all know are a DRAG. I hate those gigs, I only do them because I know in the end there are the bonus points..

Well I guess I just won't be doing any more of the event storylines. It's hard enough getting to the hair. Don't want to waste my energy (literally). 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!

Such a delightful event, though I agree the end was a bit abrupt. I cleaned the storylines of the update from my task list, which help me to don't get too stressed by repeating reality shows shootings.

I enjoyed the first two gigs from the weekend, mainly the second gig where they gave us the opportunity to dress up as doctors, something I was expecting since 'Stories' was released for some players, thanks for that Glu! The third gig though was really weird, don't know if they thought it would be funny to see Michigan just standing there in the bottom of the ocean fully clothed...well it wasn't at all!

I foreshadowed Kalinda Vivian stealing the monkey, however Michigan betraying us was something I didn't see coming! Everything was so fast that I couldn't even take a screenshot of Vats holding the golden monkey! :bawling:

And no bonus points...What's up with that???

Well I hope Michigan redeem himself next week, and yeah still hoping they'll give us the monkey as freebie!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Vats said:
    Done!
    Such a delightful event, though I agree the end was a bit abrupt. I cleaned the storylines of the update from my task list, which help me to don't get too stressed by repeating reality shows shootings. I enjoyed the first two gigs from the weekend, mainly the second gig where they gave us the opportunity to dress up as doctors, something I was expecting since 'Stories' was released for some players, thanks for that Glu! The third gig though was really weird, don't know if they thought it would be funny to see Michigan just standing there in the bottom of the ocean fully clothed...well it wasn't at all! I foreshadowed Kalinda Vivian stealing the monkey, however Michigan betraying us was something I didn't see coming! Everything was so fast that I couldn't even take a screenshot of Vats holding the golden monkey! :bawling: And no bonus points...What's up with that??? Well I hope Michigan redeem himself next week, and yeah still hoping they'll give us the monkey as freebie!
    I'm so sad this weekend. I had classes all the week and even today and tomorrow. So when I'm back home I'm so tired and just have the strength to play a little. This bad because I love the items. Anyway congrats @Vats and you all dolls 😟
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw I'm sorry you're so busy @Danizzle , I was wondering why you didn't change your doll's clothes for a whole week. Think this 'sacrifice' if for a greater good. :*
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

be like me, change it up. If you used to pick top boxes, pick bottom. Move your picks to the right or the left. Shake it up. That’s how I’ve almost gotten my groove back.

My go-to spot has always been the upper right, and until about 3 weeks ago, it was my golden spot to pick. I guess I'm switching it up now.

Also, awesome song choice. :)

iOS / add me on facebook 
    klena said:

Congratulationslations! I love that we have wine, champagne by the glass and bottle, and now Mai Tais! There will be a 12 step program Sunday morning in the bottom of....oh. Does Gansevoort have a basement ? Oh, nvmd. It’s all pixel punch anyway.....drink up dolls. I love the umbrella, by my fave is the cherry

Ditto! I'm loving all the new drinks! That mai tai basically made the event worth it for me, considering I literally didn't win any other pieces of clothing or hair (booooo).
    And I'll see you all at the first meeting? It's being held at the Winery (whether you own it or not), because if any of us need some support, we've got some pixelated wine right there.
    :p

iOS / add me on facebook 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Forgot to post my boxes:

Woohoo!!! Got so lucky again!! Love my new items, especially the cocktail!!

@Naimonster that is solid advice you gave!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Vats said:
    Done!
    Such a delightful event, though I agree the end was a bit abrupt. I cleaned the storylines of the update from my task list, which help me to don't get too stressed by repeating reality shows shootings. I enjoyed the first two gigs from the weekend, mainly the second gig where they gave us the opportunity to dress up as doctors, something I was expecting since 'Stories' was released for some players, thanks for that Glu! The third gig though was really weird, don't know if they thought it would be funny to see Michigan just standing there in the bottom of the ocean fully clothed...well it wasn't at all! I foreshadowed Kalinda Vivian stealing the monkey, however Michigan betraying us was something I didn't see coming! Everything was so fast that I couldn't even take a screenshot of Vats holding the golden monkey! :bawling: And no bonus points...What's up with that??? Well I hope Michigan redeem himself next week, and yeah still hoping they'll give us the monkey as freebie!
    It was a major betrayal that Michigan did. But I hope he does redeem himself.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Vats said:
    Aw I'm sorry you're so busy @Danizzle , I was wondering why you didn't change your doll's clothes for a whole week. Think this 'sacrifice' if for a greater good. :*
    Thanks so much @Vats
    Ktinaavi said:
    I should have took the screenshot, but I don’t want to spoil it for anyone but I believe it did say see what happens next week. Because after the gig was done you had to talk to Michigan and is the girl name Vivian? She is there too it was a major plot twist. 
    Ohhh. There was a screen I accidentally skipped through (still don't understand how tbh). I did think they would tell us what was going to happen next week right at the end, not at some point before it. Thanks though!
  • xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Decided to chase the Mai Tai, most likely my worst decision ever😡🤬😡 Where is the drink, or at least the shoes??

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway
    Decided to chase the Mai Tai, most likely my worst decision ever😡🤬😡 Where is the drink, or at least the shoes??

...I think that's possibly the worst weekend palette I've ever seen #rip
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Wow @xxTrinePrincessxx that palette just straight up sucks... It's ridiculous that glu is putting out gb's like that!! I thought 2 gb items in a box was little, but now that I see that...
    It's the thing that gives less incentive to chase (and buy kstars for it). So glu pay attention please. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    edited January 2018
    skevans said:

My go-to spot has always been the upper right, and until about 3 weeks ago, it was my golden spot to pick. I guess I'm switching it up now.

Also, awesome song choice. :)

I made an eight-sided die out of paper using this template and it's worked pretty well for me in terms of choosing boxes:

You can also use a random number generator.

#ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Not pleased about not getting bonus points AGAIN this week. Got the shoes in my free box and had zero interest in chasing any of the other gb items. Between this and KK, I'm just glad I'm finally done with the grind.. :|

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Oh my gosh this storyline was so much fun and pretty interesting I'd must say eh!?. Thanks glu for that laughter ha

I so wish that I can can purchase the doctor's uniform for my doll. It sucks that she can only wear it temporarily for this week's event quest ha. It's extremely unfair that android players can't even purchase this. :pensive:

The diva third lover Michigan is running on the loose with her sheesh :wink: ! Please don't tell anyone about this lol 😁

And I'm glad that I'm done with this event. I'm super-duper pleased with this week's earnables☺

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    The dresses lately have seemed a little... Matronly. I don't see my doll wearing either dress from this week, and especially not the dress with the cardigan from last week.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.