KK:H Weekday Event - 1/22/18 - National Blonde Brownie Day & Let's Tap the Cold Away

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited January 2018 in KKH General Discussion

Hey Dolls!!!!! Wakey Wakey. A new thread is dawning!

Hey Dolls.Happy Weekday Event to you too Kim. You look absolutely glowing!

Gee, could this be due to the birth of your 3rd, little Chicago West? Congratulations Kim. Wonderful News.

Well, yeah. It's especially rough because there are no good holidays for the event time span.

What? the Food holiday?

Well, I've made Blonde Brownies them and they're very good, but yeah not anything to make a holiday over.
I guess you're really anxious to get back to that new little bundle of joy...

So, if you'll just tell us what the event will be....we can start the thread and

Aww Kim, we weren't trying to trick you, you just know we're always anxious for spoilers....
Maybe you could just dance the thread open we'll wait for our Glu Goddess? You know you want to...

Puhlease Kim?

Thanks Doll.

So um, if we beg politely, maybe our glu goddess will spoil us with teasers.
Or tease us with Spoilers.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Koko would you be a sweetie and put the date in the title like you usually do? That's how I identify the threads in the overview :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    too late I saw it when I refreshed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

too late I saw it when I refreshed.

It's perfect now. Thanks :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having a reality event! It's going to be hard to compete with Monday night's episode of KUWTK, but you can do it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited January 2018
    Am I missing something? KUWTK is still Sunday night, no? Is monday a special?

But Yay on Reality. I'm so close to number 1...so close.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Thank you for opening  the thread, Koko!
    And yay for Reality Events!!! I’m still slowly climbing that ladder so I really appreciate these events!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I love reality. quick and painless.....and so close to the dress. ;) Thank you Kalinda.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Play that funky music @kokokokonut!!
    Anybody out there who can sit still listening to that song? Not me haha! 😂

Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!
    Android
    edited January 2018
    Tbh, I love playing the game with reruns on TV in the background. Drinking game? Every time an outfit comes onscreen that we have in the game......glasses up dolls. We can start tonight.....who is over 21 and wants to play? No no no. We drink soft beverages, like fruit juice and water. But it’s still fun to play. o:)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There was a special episode last Monday where Khloe announced her pregnancy to her family
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Oh ok thanks. Puterhead isn't a fan of the show, so sniff aniff, I watch alone. On reruns usually.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    yayy I think I'll be doing some reality shows during the week then! I'm so close to getting one of those achievements as well.
    thank you Koko for the opening thread 💙 and thank you Kalinda for the spoilers! 💙💙 can't wait!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

There was a special episode last Monday where Khloe announced her pregnancy to her family

I felt so bad lol'ing at Kylie's crying face
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I have yet to see a pretty crying face. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Wakey Wakey! Who else is up and playing, and wow, did you see the gold dress and fantastic hair in Kim's SMC? I'm so torn, I love the dress, but I'm so close to the gold in the Reality Shows, tempted by the gold in the Kollections, but now a third option? I can't believe these words are coming out of my keyboard....but...how much gold does a girl need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I know exactly how you feel koko. Sooo tempting. I’m going to see if I can wait out for 3 days. If I can resist buying within that period then I won’t need it.

Here’re my 2 black boxes.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Good day, lovelies! I am not opening my game today to the sake of reduced points. Being a KTCR event it wouldn’t be so bad, but Monday’s are my day off from KKH. What is the SMC? I’m so curious!! Can someone post it please? 
    edited January 2018
    Ok, i'm not connected Brain wise......what is KCTR?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Keep the cameras rolling?

I often find I can't keep up with acronyms of this era, but I think I got this one right.
    PM to add
    edited January 2018
    Thank you. See I knew it was an unconnected brain. That makes sense. My morning is spent looking for a movie baba took from the library. He can’t find it, do...”mom, you must have thrown it out”. Omg fighting words. I’m going through Yes the whole house and putting everything that belongs to him up on his bed. Mom threw it out? Errrrrrrrrrrr :o
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @klena so jealous that you have more options of picks than just kash/energy/stars.

I won energy twice this morning, I've been lusting for some k-stars, but they aren't coming to my way the last couple of weeks, hope I can get some in the golden box.

Vats needs new friends, he's maxed with all friends from his list and the NPCs are running out, the nonstop reality shows make difficult to keep up their re-adding process, does that make sense?

Actually I have around 300 friend requests on Facebook, but I don't know/recognize those people, they'll keep hanging there unless they step up, tired of have ghost players on the friend list.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Now I’m dying to know which SMC it is this week. I’m torn between hoping and dreading because @kokokokonut’s description sounds like one I really wanted when it came out but i couldn’t buy that time. I really should not buy it now... but I covet the Hair.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @Vats, trust me, I nearly fainted when I saw the result of the first open black box. My usual pick is where the hair is located and of course today of all day I decided to change it up. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

This is the new SMC.

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Thank you @klena! I have it! I wore the dress once!!! But the hair is super cute! I recently wore it:

And OMG! That’s the box I always pick as well! Hahahaha tho I am trying to mix it up since I’ve missed 12 K-Stars on daily boxes way too much! I am glad you’re more mature than I am. I’m usually super mad about it! I recovery quickly tho! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 Next week is your week! 
    edited January 2018
    @AmeliaKKH, wow 12 kstars in your daily box? Awesome. The most I’ve ever seen are 3 kstars in mine.
    Thank you for the well wishes cause guess what?
    My gold box ——— Ta dah!

Woohoo 🎉 First time ever getting a 40 kstars pick!

iOS iPad 
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I love this event also where is the update 8.3.2 thread?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Argh... it is the SMC with the hairstyle that I really really want. Dang it. I’m trying to tell myself that the hairstyle in the Timless Classics Kollection is so similar that I should spend my Kstars there...
    double edged sword
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    runs off to see timeless classics.................Darn you Kollections. You've got your spell on me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSVtjNs8HU
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    First off, happy Monday, dolls! I, much like Garfield, absolutely hate Monday, but a new event might help!)

Now onto this event...
    I think I might skip it. There aren't any particular TB items I'm chasing, and I have a bunch of 8-hour goals that I'd love to clear out of my list. It miiiiight make Simon shut up for a little bit?
    ...Hopefully?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    OMG! YAASSSSSS, @klena!!!! Guuuurl! That’s awesome!!!!!! Yes! I miss 12 and 7 kstars ALL.THE.TIME! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I always ss when I get them cause it’s something to celebrate in my opinion! 

@HollySisk ooohhhh!!!! That’s a great comparison!!!!!! I got the SMC long before we had the Kollections! I wish I had the timeless one! It will probably be one of the last ones I’ll complete because I only like the ultimate prize! 

Oh, @kokokokonut! Can you tell me which would b the most appropriate post to add screenshots from the game with items that I’ve never seen before! I just did a storyline and it’s the second time I see never before seen items!