KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @Eloise When you finish your date...date your hubby right away. See if that works.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2018
    @AListJacey and others.....What happens if you say no? He’s still an NPC. See, i’m Kinda at a loss, I chose professional contacts only. But, in order for me to better identify and report little. Issues, please identify whether it was a romantic or professional KONNECTIONS contact who asked for the payout. And try saying no. What happens?
    Hey screenshots will help me. I’m picturing anything from two guys accosting yuo like the rent guy at the beginning of the game because you didn;t date them, or them demanding Stars during the date,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Hey @kokokokonut! I can’t speak for everyone, but for me, I was on the romantic side of the Konnections app. I saw someone who looked promising, so I swiped right (like I was saying yes to him), except then it says do you want to charm this contact for 45 K stars? I’m a higher celebrity level than him so I was like um no, except when you click no, it rejects the guy and swipes him left so you lose him forever. I already used up my Konnections tries today but I can try to get you a screenshot tomorrow if it still does it. 

In unrelated news, I sent messages to support in-game (no response yet), but I’m having a big problem! I just wanna see if it’s happening to anyone else: All day, I keep submitting outfits to the SYS event. It counts down from 3 hours, and then I get a notification that says my SYS score is in. Except when I log into the game, there’s nothing there. No pop-up telling me if I won or lost. No event points. I go to the SYS screen and all it says is to submit another outfit. So I’m ubable to play the event because no matter how many times I submit, nothing happens, I don’t win or lose, it just acts like I never submitted at all :( 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Oh ok that explains the romantic part. If you don’t have trouble accessing (you have to poke around to find them) the old contacts, I’ll put this on the short list of things to ask about when Kalinda comes back. But if you wanted to start a Konnections thread in FAQ with your experience, others will post theirs, and it will be consolidated for Glu, whether Kalinda upon her return, or another Glu God who might better explain the ins and outs of the new feature.
    We’ve always been asked for Stars to charm NPCs in the game, this just looks like a format of doing it. But again, I haven;t been affected in this way.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I am back but not for long

The same happens to me has been for awhile actually usually when I hit submit a look and my closet pops up that is when my results come in, have you tried that @AListJacey ?
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    edited February 2018
    It's regardless of your ranking. Here's what I've understood so far:

These specific NPCs have professions like CEOs, racecar drivers, pro snowboarders etc, are dressed in event items and kollections which aren't available for other NPCs. And they have an exclusive background as well:

I'll quote the update description for reference:

Meet hot singles (and maybe even The One!) with the NEW KONNECTIONS FEATURE

So I guess these are The Ones they've added for the konnections app only, and we have to charm them. The price is fixed, 45 k-stars. 

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    This is annoying the purple velvet gold lace handheld handbag is missing from my closet can someone tell me why its missing?
    Send a ticket to customer care @Gabebot they will investigate for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2018
    Thanks Bilal. Your screenshot def Show a special class of NPC. You spend Stars for a better hookup. My NPC was not as well dressed as those, he’s d list or even e, but he’s cute and i’ve Had to spend way over 45 Stars to dress him well in one outfit.....so if you know you want to marry the contact.....45 Stars isn’t a lot. But if it’s 45 for a date and you want to date a number of different NPCs, it could get up there. Matchmaking? I’d spend the Stars....for a 1 hour quickie in oak during a dating event? Too rich for my blood. Lol..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Send a ticket to customer care @Gabebot they will investigate for you.
    Thank you @kokokokonut 😘
    webra said:

And they need to stop offering the older VIP items to people that don't have the subscription - except for maybe VIP subscribers on other plans. That made me angry.

Hi, not to question the validity of your feelings about releasing old VIP items, is there any consolation that the items included are from a year ago? I understand how you feel, but before TB's were released as a way to give players a 2ND chance at an item, (or a 1st if they're new) the thought bothered me. I'd been playing from the beginning; I'd spent stars for giftboxes that could have energy, or stars, or cash, and now TB boxes guarranteed event items. But then I realized my exclusive items being available to others didn't lessen my enjoyment, and by the time the throwbacks are released, they'really so old to me it doesn't matter HOW many people have my formerly iOS only white booties. Even the special items like the fangs, or the so glam eyes and lips. I'm not saying you don't have a right to feel that way about it, but sometimes if you adjust the way you look at things you can not change, you feel better about it. Then too, the possibility that if by making $ from releasing these items to a broader public when they'really a year old means glu is making that extra $ without me spending more, that's fine with me.
    If in a while, the Stories Doctors coat and stethoscope becomes available to a broader audience - great. More Doctors for me to golf with if we had a golf course. Despite the fact I spent a boatload of stars for all those chapters, making money from other players for it now (ok in a few months) won't bother me.
    Shifting the way we look at things we can't change leads to more internal happiness. Ok, too much zen too early in the morning. See for the 1st time I'm making my chili in a crock pot. I got up early to see how it is, I don't know, I'm scared. Lol. So i'm "fixing it" I need more beans, and if I open the door to the garage where extra shelves are.,,,the alarm bell will Ding in the bedroom, and PuterHead will jump out of bed hurting himself.
    But yes, that dress is spectacular. I guess I have to join VIP. LOL.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    @KalindaKing please do something about moving the Kollections to a different spot??  I haven't been able to access it since the last couple of updates
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I've noticed in the description for the VIP subscriptions it does not state anywhere that the VIP items are exclusive. It mentions exclusive VIP storylines, and early access and discounts on items to purchase in the closet, but doesn't say anything about items being for VIP only.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So is this charming thing only an issue for romantic contacts? So far, I've only used connections for professional contacts, and I've never had to charm any of them.
    Charli said:

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Can someone help me out?

I'm forgetting the goal that I need to invite Kim to (something about her being available for only the next 24 hours?)

Figured it out... oops!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Guess I'm done using Konnections :/ Is it bad that I wish there was no limit? :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I'm sorry to bother other forum members with this , but are there any news about Facebook update? We missed the weekend SYS event with the best items we had in the game in a while. I'm still getting over that one xD Getting the update would help haha :lol: And Glu, please consider giving us on fb any other type of event with the same items  when the other platforms are having SYS! Pretty pleaseeee! That would give us a chance as well in getting them. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Does anyone know whether FB upodate came out? I zm almosff po sitivdd it came out soon after.
    Check back In t his fggread zz litgl e Nd sedd uuf tggd re was z piistva bout it. I'll look when I finish a previous task.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Does anyone know whether FB upodate came out? I zm almosff po sitivdd it came out soon after.
    Check back In t his fggread zz litgl e Nd sedd uuf tggd re was z piistva bout it. I'll look when I finish a previous task.

I recently had various announcements in my signature when the different platforms updated. And usually, by now the vent thread would be overrun with where is my update posts, so I thought it had updated. When I get to my laptop I can research it, unless someone else has that info to share. :) Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    @SugarK yeah it's just for the romantic contacts. There are no special ones in the professional category.

And I have those glitches too, like same NPCs in every location and my usual contacts are now at the bottom of the list, even below friends. The new konnections I made are now in their place.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    @kokokokonut cheers Koko! Playing on fb I learned to be patient with the update, so I've not been posting about the wait, I usually try not to bother the forum with it to be honest, at least not in the first seven days after iOS gets the update. But I thought I'd ask now after we missed one event and now missing the second one in this update. Hopefully it's released soon :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Facebook update is out! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    edited February 2018
    Ok, I'm loving the update. Since I don't date in the game, all dolls are in committed relationships, I didn't encounter the "Pay Me" issue. It's on the short list of things I have to mention to Kalinda. Has anyone figured out exactly the most efficient to way to get our contacts in an orderly list? I'm tapping about 4 times, and the scrolling to find my usual NPCs, you know the ones I'm near bonuses with? Lol. The whole contact shake up is the only drawback as far as I'm concerned. IOS has a little window, where we can change the eye brows on the latest custom make up eyes. It's very subtle, but it looks Apple had her brows cleaned up at the salon. Now if I could find the Andrid work around lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I know we’ve had this issue for a while, but every time I start a party / reality show, my family picture in the Bel Air living room disappears and I have to keep resetting it. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Yes, they are aware and I think we might have been told next update? But I do know they were aware.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Okay I've been seeing things on the kkh community from some kkh glu fan account on Instagram that they are saying that the next update is gonna be a major huge update I for one know that's not true I only believe the glu team releases not some common page lol just thought I'd let you know xx
    You have no idea where they got that idea. From total fabrication, to some kind of blanket response of "Great things are coming soon. Stay tuned" I assure you. They have as much info as you do Gabe.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You have no idea where they got that idea. From total fabrication, to some kind of blanket response of "Great things are coming soon. Stay tuned" I assure you. They have as much info as you do Gabe.
    I'll pm you @kokokokonut
    Do you think, an official page NOT listed in Kalinda’s list of SocMed accounts, is going to reveal info like this while Kalinda is openly away? Rumors. From the same people who watch the threads for Kalinda’s spoilers then rush to post them, as their own. The people who come in here, and declare ‘I speak for the vast majority of KK:H players on IG”. There are no reveals of anything other than weekly events, Till Our Glu Goddess returns, and scoffs at the misinformation.
    Dolls and Dudes, watch the official accounts Kalinda listed here, https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5430594/official-kim-kardashian-hollywood-social-media-accounts#latest These are the only official accounts, and really.......would things about upcoming game updates this be revealed while she’s not here?
    Ok, we miss her, I know. Give me about an hour and I’ll get the boys off to work, and we’ll. Have some fun. I have an idea for a new thread. Trust me you’ll like it.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary