KK:H v8.3 Update

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @Zzzelena

is this the braid one you mean? it does look fuller

here's the beanie one. looks the same

also, the VIP quest is more than one gig so I have to wait another hr to figure out
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Update's out on Android as well. Oh, and it's 292 MBs this time! :neutral:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Here are the Kollections for guys. @LindaVB
    I’m happy to see that in this update, one of the Kollections for both male & female dolls contains only one box of energy, the rest are all items & Kstars. Definitely gonna spend my KStars on these. Boycotting the ones with 3 boxes of energy & Kash!

Guys also got this handheld ring for purchase in the closet! 💝💍

Edit to add:
    😢 Sad to see Glu is not going to continue the STORIES feature. I really like the continuous of the stories. It’s also such a nice feature to keep all the storylines together and it got protential to give us a cleaner screen to play without all the quests lining up on the side.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2018
    My favorite additions so far:
    • OMG. Romantic preferences to meet guys, girls, and *BOTH* through the Konnections app. Thank you so much Glu, especially for the 'both' option!!! Ahh 💕
    • Love the cash top with wide belt and cash skirt! I bought them both immediately. The new women's hairstyles are femme and lovely, too.
    • The spa furnishings are beautiful! Especially the classic and romantic tubs, wow. I don't want to plunk down the K-stars for a tub just yet (I'll explore my Konnections dates and play through the new storylines and shows first), but I did treat myself to the mud bath for cash, haha.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update has been released on Google Play!!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Ok, the VIP bronze prize is the dress, which is beautiful imo. Koko will be jealous

Also, I had to do a gig at Femme Paris and the set up for Fashion Week is so detailed!

It's two sections, the backstage which is the first two pics and then the last pic on the runway

I love how the one runway model is wearing the hair & dress from a past Fashion Week SYS
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @KaylaJ Thank you for posting those hairstyles! Those are the ones I thought of. Neither is fixed unfortunately. The Halloween one looks fuller because you have a shirt with a collar on. If it wasn't for the collar, there would be a noticeable gap on the back of the hair. Hopefully they'll fix them in the next update! :fingers-crossed:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited January 2018
    The update says dates on our hot tubs, but I can't start a date in my spa.
    Edit: nevermind, I just find out.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

As someone who’s just gotten their heart broken for the first time in the last year I haven’t been looking forward to all this lovey stuff in the update (I don’t even like doing dating events I only push through them for the clothes😅). Although the Konnections thing did get my attention just because it’s something so different and by the looks of it the storylines seem fun too. Did anyone else have to charm the A-listers in the konnections though? Maybe it’s because I’m still only top 100. So that kinda bummed me out tbh. But I was very pleased to see they allow you to choose male, female or both for your romantic preference or skip the romance all together and just look for NPCs to network with ☺️.

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats said:
    Oh please NO NO NO to those BIG download files! My SD card has plenty of space, but unfornunately the game is stored in the internal memory of my device. :'( I would love an earnable handheld teddy bear! :blush:
    🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻!!!!!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Adrie said:

I love this update🙌🏻❣️

AHHHHHHH! That top/blazer/all of it! I'm obsessed!
    Is that from this release? I can't find it anywhere.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @skevans That top is from the new Sassy & Classy Kollection! Here's a screenshot that @AlexandraKKH posted:

The clutch is also from this update. The flats are from a previous update, the jeans were a reality event item, and I think the ring was also an event item.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @Angeline & Jon for posting the new male Kollections! They look great!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Pez said:

@skevans That top is from the new Sassy & Classy Kollection! Here's a screenshot that @AlexandraKKH posted:

The clutch is also from this update. The flats are from a previous update, the jeans were a reality event item, and I think the ring was also an event item.

Awww, dang! I love that top, but kollections are so hit-or-miss for me.
    I wish you could buy those items!

Enjoy your adorable top, and know you're the envy of my eye!

<3
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I loved the amazing race plotline! It was just cute and funny and moved quickly and that riddle was a LOT easier to solve this time around than the golden monkey ones, haha. Excellent imo.

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Sorry for the double post, but does anyone know what's going on here? It says to buy the classic couch in the bedroom, but .. there isn't one. There's just desk, lights, and the bed. I even bought the classic couch in the foyer area but apparently that wasn't the right choice and I just spent 35K cash for nothing, lol. Am I missing something really obvious? I checked the other rooms too and couldn't find anything else!

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    @Lisylis Darling, I see you've already purchased the modern couch in the bedroom (which is right behind your doll in the image above). So try tapping on that couch and purchase the classic couch to complete the luxe goal.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @ladykrystal is your game working now with the new update???
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    @LindaVB Omg, yes it's now working. Yay yay yay ... @KalindaKing and the team managed to fix everything and I'm now over the moon.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @ladykrystal so glad your game is all fix & working properly.💖
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @skevansThe hair and jacket is Kollection but the pants are from an event haha ​​Thanks, pretty😻❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Quick question I hope someone can answer.. on the new Konnections thing, how do you select a date? All I seem to be able to do is swipe to the next until they're gone.. I found someone my doll would date though.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Quick question I hope someone can answer.. on the new Konnections thing, how do you select a date? All I seem to be able to do is swipe to the next until they're gone.. I found someone my doll would date though.
    I have the same concern @ChicCharlotte
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I love Its spa

As someone who’s just gotten their heart broken for the first time in the last year I haven’t been looking forward to all this lovey stuff in the update (I don’t even like doing dating events I only push through them for the clothes😅). Although the Konnections thing did get my attention just because it’s something so different and by the looks of it the storylines seem fun too. Did anyone else have to charm the A-listers in the konnections though? Maybe it’s because I’m still only top 100. So that kinda bummed me out tbh. But I was very pleased to see they allow you to choose male, female or both for your romantic preference or skip the romance all together and just look for NPCs to network with ☺️.

Aww I'm sorry about your heartbreak. Dr. Koko recommends lots of self pampering. The universe probably needed that relationship to end, to make room for the all encompassing love that is waiting for you. It's awful it hurts....rip up paper. Throw things of no importance, let out your feelings, primal screams....it all helps to let it out. And when the rage and hurt is gone you will be ope n for tbd true connection in your future. Big hugs d oll.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Hi im sorry if this isnt the right thread but Im having some trouble with the GOLD VIP  I upgraded from the BRONZE to GOLD but its not showing up. Is there any solutions?
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This update made me wonder what feels like to be a new KKH player nowadays. I mean there's so many things to engage with that it must be dizzying.

However I'm a KKH fossil, so whatever update they bring will add little to nothing on my daily playthroughs unless they make those 'game changing' features we've been asking for the last 4 years, which is not the case of this update.

Konnections is exactly like that, if you're new to the game (or perhaps have a 'promiscuous' behavior...hi @haftime :joy: ) the feature will be proven completely useful, otherwise half of the functions (find a date) have no use, and the other half (find a professional contact) it's fated by luck, I mean after my 10 free swipes I didn't find ANY contact which I could call to help on reality shows, which is basically the ONLY activity that I use during professional/reality events.

Could be another feature to be forgotten by me, if they hadn't putted another button on the screen...like REALLY? I mean REALLY?! The screen is already flooded with stuff that hinder a lot the gameplay and they keep adding stuff! Not cool at all! Does the dev team play the game? Looks like I'm playing Mario trying to dodge all obstacles.

Kollections brought lots of pink which is great, and FINALLY this hair is available to purchase:

This hair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest of the world.

Thanks GluGods for making another masterpiece! I've been lusting this hair since I saw it @AmeliaKKH Fashion Show.

And of course the new backgrounds are life! <3

I had so much fun with the couple race storyline! The lines were awesome, the team was super inspired when they wrote those. Great job! Can't wait for the app storyline.

When I entered the spa was like 'Thought this was supposed to be our dream house...not the house of our nightmares!', so much brown! :trollface:

And last but DEFINITELY not least, why???? Why??? Why Android update's are soooooooooooooooooo BIG now??? Seriously doesn't make sense! And this is not a rhetorical question, I want you provide us an aswer to this. Give me a reason. Took me 25min to download the update. Explanations ASAP.

:star::star::star:

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @ChicCharlotte @Danizzle With konnections, when you swipe right to add them, a little box pops up with your image and theirs and it says you're connected. Then when I went to do a reality show, the NPCs I added all appear as 1 point cintacts. What happens when you swipe right with a contact?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Hey Koko.. thank you for replying. I just now swiped right on the person I was interested in and saw the two pics with the connected message. I guess I missed the swipe left vs. swipe right message. Left is a discard, right is a connection. I think I got it now! Thanks!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I think @Vats said it all. I too don’t think the konnections app will be of much use to me at all. I wish Glu had spend the time fixing problems pointed out by our suggestions instead.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I'm stuck on the new storyline, I went to club tulip but nothing happened afterwards
    Edit: I figured it out lol