KK:H Weekend Event 1/26/18 - Who know what the Weekend will Bring?

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I would really prefer it if the passport was a pair of shoes instead. I also wish I had enough K-stars to get to the dress. I wanted that silver dress. I hope I get 40 kstars from the free giftbox.
    Platform: Android

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thanks @soundspretty! <3 
    And good luck @DelphineGarnier! Perhaps we will be able to grind for stars with 5-star gigs. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2018
    That owner hair and silver dress better be on at least one of my dolls by 6 a.m. I'm going to be very unhappy. I know I should Pace myself but I can't help it I see the end and I want to be there cuz I end up spending twice as much because once I finish that's when Maria starts calling I love everything I buy so it's all good gift boxes that have $4,000 in them. Lol

And I don't mean to sound harsh, but please don't join and immediately pm me for add info. Until you post a little and become a little familiar to us, you are virtually a stranger. make a few posts, get to know the members here and then you then pm members to add them. Or, there are plenty of peoplee in Gifting and Friends who would love to add you So, please get involved, join in the community and join in the fun.
    Ok, speech over. Have a muffin.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Well I love everything but I am low on kstar and i really dont feel like grinding super hard to get kstar. I  think I am going to sit this one out and hope one day I get it in the TB box lol. Good luck everyone! :) 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Obsessed with that entire first box!

That passport holder is #goals.

However, I think this weekend I'm finally going to go for my 'comeback' quest. I'm currently sitting at fifth, and I haven't completed any of the comebacks. For those of you who have done the comebacks: which one should I do first?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I love the hair but I don’t know that I “500 K Stars” love it, so I’m thinking I’ll get to the pretty silver dress. I love the white boots in the gbs! Not going to chase, probably gonna either buy a new business or just go for kollections. Why is the passport practically the size of our dolls’ heads? 🤔

Anyway, the silver seashell dress is gorgeous, and hopefully I’ll get nice things from Kollections (although I won’t hold my breath lol)
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    skevans said:
    Obsessed with that entire first box! That passport holder is #goals. However, I think this weekend I'm finally going to go for my 'comeback' quest. I'm currently sitting at fifth, and I haven't completed any of the comebacks. For those of you who have done the comebacks: which one should I do first?
    @skevans I did the Fashion comeback first, then the Money Maker. I'm on to the  Love Guru at last
  • MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    I like the earnable items, but I don't even have 300 K stars to spend. lol I hope I'll get 40 K stars in my gift box, but I almost never do... I'll buy Calabasas' pet, the pomeranian, for 40 and try to find something in the closet for 10 stars... no idea what. Maybe a pose?
    Android. Level 28.
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Dose the passport look to big for the doll's hand? Also why is it that VIP events receive the most basic looks 😐
    Sophie
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'm going to earn some more Kstars along with what I already have saved and hope I actually get more kstars if I spend on Kollections. If I'm going to use Kstars on that, might as well be during a VIP event.
    Platform: Android

Are you drooling as much as I am? I love the flower on the hair. I'm just so inlove with the kollections. That's where my dolls are spending. I'm hooked. absolutely hooked.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Danizzle said:

@skevans I did the Fashion comeback first, then the Money Maker. I'm on to the  Love Guru at last

Thanks for your input! I decided to go with the Love Guru first, only because I liked the outfit the least. Maybe a stupid reason, but I'm alright with it. :smile:

Dose the passport look to big for the doll's hand? Also why is it that VIP events receive the most basic looks 😐

I absolutely agree - it looks massive!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    @skevans I did the Love Guru,Money Maker, and then Fashion. I'm a sucker for cut outs. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I can't with these male bags anymore!! I know we asked for handheld items but these bags are a tad much!! Like damn! Most of them aren't even chic 😒

Anyway I'll just chase the white jacket and possibly the GB hair.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @skevans I think the Money Maker is best, then Fashion. 
    Love Guru isn't really useful in my opinion. 
    Android
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    The anticipation to open this thread was killing me! My internet was being repaired😥 but everything looks AMAZING 😍😍😍  
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I agree with you @Rumpelstilzchen
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @soundspretty its
    Box 1)40
    Box 2) 70
    Box 3) 210
    Box 4) 600
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    @Gabebot you mean the K-stars we have to spend? because I'm also sure it's 15-50-300-500 (you can see in the promo picture that the first box is opened by spending 15 K-stars) 🙈
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    adios Kstars, I love the dress. It reminds me of some hotel wallpaper, but in a good way. Not sure about the hair yet. pretty psyched to be able to buy the new bird!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I love the earner dress and hair. I wish the passport was about 30% smaller.
    I am very happy that I don’t love the GB items. I will spend on the Kollections and a few items in the closet. I’ve been approaching the Kollections strategically by getting the boring kash and energy out of the way by purchasing a box when I needed energy in the game. This way I didn’t hate Glu when I got energy because I needed energy BUT I still think it stinks that the odds are soooo clearly manipulated

As for the Guys items, as soon as I saw Kalindas spoilers I knew our brown loathing and green disliking @vats would not be happy. I like those colors but do not like the guys earnables at all. The GB items are much better but I rarely have good luck there. Poor James. He is definitely the neglected child.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The SMC is pretty but I’m disappointed the hairstyle has ragged ends when the Kim version is super long and sleek.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    The SMC is pretty but I’m disappointed the hairstyle has ragged ends when the Kim version is super long and sleek.
    I agree! I feel like they do it quite a bit with SMCs, Kim’s outfits are generally slightly mainipulated to be way better. Why show us an ultra long gorgeous sleek hair on skin and then give us a mid-length hairstyle? 🤔
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    @judithkkh your right oops 😂 I'm so excited for the smc tbh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Woohoo ,just 3 more minutes!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited January 2018
    If you buy a SMC, will that get rid of ads as well?
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018

I'm giving you the birds lol

Also, won the dress in my box,

The um middle part where you can basically see my legs and I guess underwear is interesting

Ps

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts

What the heck GLU !!! I payed for 3 boxes (120 k-stars) and there isn’t ANY of the GB items !!!! This is seriously bothering me ! I payed for 50 energy bolts and 4000 $ ! This is what I literally call « stealing » ! 

I already talked about it on the forum, I talked about it on Instagram. Lots of players were complaining too and, still, nothing changes. I finally took my decision, as I said on Instagram, I’m done with this game.
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
    Good luck dolls. And @September, to the best of my knowledge, it is the packages of Stars in the starship that kill the ads. Even the smaller pack. And killing ads is such a game changer.......you should def pick up a small pack.
    I woke up late....I should open the game, no?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts

Good luck dolls. And @September, to the best of my knowledge, it is the packages of Stars in the starship that kill the ads. Even the smaller pack. And killing ads is such a game changer.......you should def pick up a small pack.
    I woke up late....I should open the game, no?

Hmm good to know. I've never spend money on an app so it feels very weird, but I've considered buying something to get rid of the ads for some time now, they bother me so much!
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers