KK:H Weekend Event 1/26/18 - Who know what the Weekend will Bring?

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Charli Sorry you didn't get the bag. 800 kstars is a fortune..
    Android
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thanks @Vats
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Excuse me? Spending 600kash for something I didn't get in the end? Sucks even more if you spend the 2 kstars to sneak in... Greedy glu. Bad glu. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    The worst part is you get 1 k-star ONLY if you don't bribe in the first place! 😈

Seriously? Bad bad baddd Glu !

The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    So I guess EA bought Glu, huh?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I love the golden diamond holding monkey I'm obsessed lol it goes so well with some glam stuff that's what would have been amazing if we got Indian Jones style clothes for this VIP event instead of this would've been amazing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    HollySisk said:

@KalindaKing
    I have a major glitch (well in my opinion. Lol. Since it involves Kstars it’s major to me!}
    I went to the Pop Up Shop and purchased the dress with pink roses. The Kstars came off my total. Then I went to the closet to put it on but couldn’t find it. I close the game, reopened it. Went to closet, and still can’t find it.
    I went back to pop up shop and the sales girl thinks I own the dress

BUT the Rose dress still shows up in the pop up shop. Typically the items disappear from pop up once purchased.

hi @HollySisk . did you locate you dress in the wardrobe? If not, can you send a ticket to support from the game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Charli said:
    The worst part is you get 1 k-star ONLY if you don't bribe in the first place! 😈

Seriously? Bad bad baddd Glu !

Nooo I paid the two k-stars because I was like "what if not paying it means we actually lose the damn monkey forever?" because of that perfume storyline where the message was basically like "your refusal to spend stars means you're an incredible disappointment".

NEVER AGAIN.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Whoa I just received the whopping amount of 1 kstar and 500 kash. After 3 weekend events of no bonus points we get 1 kstar? I mean if they'd given us the monkey I'd understand but this is ridiculous. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Lisylis said:

Nooo I paid the two k-stars because I was like "what if not paying it means we actually lose the damn monkey forever?" because of that perfume storyline where the message was basically like "your refusal to spend stars means you're an incredible disappointment".

NEVER AGAIN.

this is the exact same thought I had "if I don't pay the K-stars, I won't get the chance to keep the monkey" and now I guess I won't have it either way 😅 30 K-stars is a bit too much for it in my opinion but it does look cute
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I came here to see what everyone was saying about the monkey situation, being in the middle of the final gig and having the 'new clothing available' message pop up...and not understanding why it wasn't in my items...I just can't believe this!! So, so disappointing that we don't get it as a prize after all that grinding :(
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Not to mention the irony of our characters working hard to save the monkey from being sold by someone well known for extorting money for treasures...only to then be given the option to buy the monkey back ourselves for what might be described as an extortionate amount of kstars!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited January 2018
    tiramisu said:

I came here to see what everyone was saying about the monkey situation, being in the middle of the final gig and having the 'new clothing available' message pop up...and not understanding why it wasn't in my items...I just can't believe this!! So, so disappointing that we don't get it as a prize after all that grinding :(

That's me too. I was expecting it in My Items, not something to buy :/
    I could've used that energy to do reality gigs this weekend, instead I feel like I worked hard to get the monkey away from a hacker, only for it to be a prize for them
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Well I agree with everyone. When I was done with the event I seen I had something new in closet. I got super happy and excited to have a free golden monkey but that was crush when I saw I had to spend 30kstar for it. Which sucks cause all of our dolls work so hard to save that little golden monkey, travel around the world and get betrayal so we end up working by ourself to save this treasure. Only to get nothing in return. One minute you doing good Glu the next you not. You could atleast gave us something like a save the treasure badge to wear on our clothes or something free.  Think I'm done playing for today Vday better be very epic after this little stunt y'all pull.  
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I also zipped straight to My Items when the 'new clothing' pop-up appeared... disappointing.

Like others have said, the huge passports look pretty strange in our dolls' curled fingers, so I wasn't planning on spending more than 15 K-stars to take a crack at a GB -- buuuut Maria, with her infinite benevolence and canny timing, called to offer me the Ghost Butler as a luxe goal! I'm bowled over, especially since it's only been ~2 weeks since she offered me the Cape Town hippo, as well. If only I could get Maria to call me every VIP weekend with a pet!

Spooky Jeeves has some pretty elaborate tap and idle animations! 👻 My compliments to the animators.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Pez well done on training Maria to give out luxe deal on pets let alone once a week. Think I’ll have to clear out my options before I get that lucky. Something to look forward to, I hope🤞
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Pez said:

I also zipped straight to My Items when the 'new clothing' pop-up appeared... disappointing.

Like others have said, the huge passports look pretty strange in our dolls' curled fingers, so I wasn't planning on spending more than 15 K-stars to take a crack at a GB -- buuuut Maria, with her infinite benevolence and canny timing, called to offer me the Ghost Butler as a luxe goal! I'm bowled over, especially since it's only been ~2 weeks since she offered me the Cape Town hippo, as well. If only I could get Maria to call me every VIP weekend with a pet!

Spooky Jeeves has some pretty elaborate tap and idle animations! 👻 My compliments to the animators.

You def have Maria on your side. She called me about the butler a few weeks ago and even though it wasn't VIP, I had to take that deal. Glu did an excellent job on him and the whole house. It's my go to party home now.

I think this is the first VIP event Maria has actually regularly called me for in quite a while, but so far I'm meh about her bait.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I wonder if were getting another smc next update 😍
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Maria has never offered me a luxe deal for a pet. I’m jealous. I would do that deal.

@Angeline & Jon - Thank you! I went through the closet multiple times and could not locate the darn thing. I thought I went all the way to the bottom but I guess not. Hopefully it gets moved to the section with the other pop up dresses.

Also an excellent reminder that we NEED a major closet reorganization.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk said:
    Maria has never offered me a luxe deal for a pet. I’m jealous. I would do that deal. @Angeline & Jon - Thank you! I went through the closet multiple times and could not locate the darn thing. I thought I went all the way to the bottom but I guess not. Hopefully it gets moved to the section with the other pop up dresses. Also an excellent reminder that we NEED a major closet reorganization.
    @HollySisk I agree with you on the closet 
    oh don't mind me dolls notice anything different about my avi?
  • TheBlackVlvt_KKHTheBlackVlvt_KKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I will not play this event because of my decision to quit the game and I’M GLAD ACTUALLY.

Are you guys saying that the monkey is not gifted to us at the end of 3 weeks of that boring storyline but we have to buy it ?!! OMG, what the hell ???? 3 weeks without reward at the end, not even event points the last two weeks and we have to pay for that stupid monkey statue ? And it’s 30 k-stars ?!!

LMAO this is unbelievable. I mean what I said on Instagram and I still do ! What’s the name of the company that publish the game again ? Glu or Greed ?

So sorry for all of you dolls that are disappointed or paid 2 k-stars during the storyline. THIS IS NOT OKAY. Bad move Glu, as usual. 
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    TheBlackVlvt_KKH on Instagram 
    edited January 2018
    I am so glad that I am not playing this event, and it is still confirming my decision of forgetting about this game ASAP.
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    edited January 2018
    Ok missing post solved. I don’t know how you did it @TheBlackVlvt_KKH but it went to spam, triggered specifically by you, and not any nefarious action on Glu’s part. I was able to put it back for you. I knew no one would shut down your feelings like that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you @kokokokonut, I don’t know how that’s possible, the only thing I did was editing it. Weird. Thanks again ! 
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    I'm just glad we found it. Glu can disappoint us at times, but they never stop you from voicing your opinion. Phew. But I am sorry so many feel bad like this. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I feel bad too for the disappointed players @kokokokonut. After what I posted on Instagram, so many dolls sent me messages saying that they were disappointed and felt betrayed after grinding for 3 weeks only to earn almost literally nothing.
    The same happened with the boxes issue I had, lots of players came to me telling me they felt robbed with the boxes.
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    I don't think I follow you on IG so I didn't see your post, to be honest my concern is everyone here in the forum. If you posted glu removed your post for complaining, I hope you corrected that. I'm going to test to see how editing can send a post to spam. :) I think the pop up announcing it in the closet (for puchase) was not well thought, but we bought the perfume, I was not expecting the monkey for free. And I'm sure that had the storyline NOT ended on a VIP weekend, we probably would have gotten event points.

As far as paying for outcome....2 stars here 1 star there, I've been holding my stars, and taking whatever little insult comes my dolls way. It's personal choice, but I feel for those who expected a different outcome.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2018
    I corrected it actually, it was my bad I admit it 😅

About the perfume bottle, I know that a lot of players did not like it, and they complained, still, the same happened here. They also complained about the fact that we were always asked for k-stars during this storyline. Apparently, the same happened this week end when players where asked to give 2 k-stars for... nothing ? Those players felt robbed, and I feel that too. Of course, you are not forced to pay those k-stars, but the way you’re treated after choosing not to do so is kind of disrespectful imo. 

I really hated the way I was treated by Maria during the perfume storyline. Telling us that we’re not good enough and that we’re literally a disappointment because I didn’t want to spent my hard earned k-stars on a billboard that disappeared after one or two updates is not very nice. And it’s completely understandable. Playing a game is a way of relaxing after a stressful day of work or school, I wasn’t waiting to be treated like shit by a npc character like it was one of my rude clients.

as for the payout at the end, someone talked about 3 kstars (correct me if I’m wrong) and I think it’s a little... ridiculous, as we were grinding for this storyline for 3 weeks without receiving anything...
    at least, we can buy a statue for completing it, for « only » 30 kstars 🤦‍♀️

It’s actually worse than the perfume storyline, as it did not last that much time and for me, it was kind of normal to pay for the bottle. This week end, we saved a statue from someone who wanted to sell it to discover that, after our help, we have to buy it. This is kind of ironical 😂
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++
    edited January 2018
    @kokokokonut I didn’t saw that in the rules. And it’s kind of funny, I am a lawyer IRL. it very certainly can’t apply for ephemeral posts like stories on instagram are. But I will delete it if it’s triggering you

edit : I deleted the posts. But I still say that they are not lasting more than 24 hours, I didn’t saw anything against ephemeral posts on the rules. I know what I’m talking about. I was not modifying any of the posts in any way and I didn’t show any personal informations about the posters, only what everyone can already see by checking the forum. I didn’t break any law nor rules, I’m not that fool
    TheBlackVlvt
    iOS player
    Level 40 - #1 +++