KK:H Weekday Event 1/29/18 Another Wonderful Weekday Tap Fest

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited January 2018 in KKH General Discussion

https://youtu.be/Gol9_yg8H8s

(you know, I've never seen a bell. Have you Dolls? And Khloe opening the thread?
Well, I snooze, I lose.
Let's see what they're up to.

Heh heh. I love that. Same move I used to make my way up to the front in a club.
Kim for the win.

So Kim, now that you're here,
any little clues? or should we just politely chant and stuff?

Right, so.....I'm thinking you should just do your thing and open the thread. OK?

You heard her. Thread's open. Let's rock.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So Dolls, what do you think we'll be doing? Dating? Reality Shows? Parties? Or, deep breath everyone.....could it be SYS? I have to go wake up my household now. Sunday....they have work to do around here. Wish I could get Kim to start things at house the way she starts the threads. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    I'm hoping for a SYS we don't get that a lot it's as rare as chicken teeth
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    @kokokokonut I am also hoping for a SYS event this we don't get as muah of it as I'd like. I hope the outfits are great for all of our dolls!!! 😃☺😉😍
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I love SYS events so I'm always in for one! but I also love dating ones (when the timers work okay and I don't get a thousand 1 hr dates ): haha) but what about a Professional gigs one? hmm super excited! my last throwback was very cute and was (probably) one of the few ones I've ever get because I don't really finish the weekday events very often so I'm excited to finish this one too!
    thank you for opening the thread Koko! 💜
    I love them too. the SYS event has become my ‘pierced Ears’ request. From about 3rd grade I was asking for pierced ears. My parents said no. every time I was asked ‘what would you like for......” The answer. Was always the same pierced ears. So now, it will also be SYS. I love being able to win prizes during the week without heavy duty tapping . It gives me more time to be here with all my friends and read all the interesting things that they post because they’re not busy grinding too.
    But we need a little chanting, don’t you think? I’m on my iPad in a towel, so it’s harder to post in color. And I’m not ready to dress and go down. I was busy playing hostess last night to an adult for a change. Omg, Baba’s GF’s Birthday is right around Valentine’s Day. What do I do for her Birthday?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Polite chant!! (can't work out these colors..)
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not into having another SYS now that the items are even more expensive. The last 2 were also too close together. Or at least if the SYS item is something I don't want, I could easily skip the event.
    Platform: Android

I'm easy. I love winning prizes. I'll tap for anything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Parties, maybe ? We haven't had a party event in this update so far. Although it's my least favorite.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    ... Would really like what the event is gonna be before I have to go to bed 😅
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Charli said:

Parties, maybe ? We haven't had a party event in this update so far. Although it's my least favorite.

If we have to do parties, I much prefer to do them during the weekend. At least that way we get bonus points for GB items. Parties during the midweek are so so painful. Maybe if Glu lowered the points to earn the items during party midweeks, they wouldn't seem so bad. Or if completing a party gave you anything other than fans (when you're # 1, that doesn't help). You can't even earn relationship points with your contacts during parties.

I think a dating midweek would be good-- then we'd have two weeks before the next dating event, presumably the weekend around Valentine's, which seems like enough time. With the reality, then professional, then VIP events back to back to back, I've done so so many reality shows that it would be nice to do something different, like dating, for a change!

Of course, I'd also like SYS, because they're fun!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    It's almost Feb, and that's the month of Love............we know the update is all about love, but maybe since the event ends in Feb...we start loving a little early. I have tons and tons of hearts. I rarely buy graphics, but Jaguarwoman has the most beautiful artwork at prices I don't mind spending. So.....one January she put out a Valentines package of hearts. All these hearts to use for website graphics....... I think we should heart up the place...what do you think? I'll go grab my graphics.....meanwhile here's a regular heart ( NOT Jaguarwoman's to get us started. Because we'd LOVE a spoiler.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's going to be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional)!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • _AriaBae97__AriaBae97_ Registered Users 30 Posts
    Nice! 5-Star TB Events are one of my favs! Although an SYS would have been amazing in my opinion😣 But I only have like 3 more throwback items to collect so Glu, add more items!!! (Recent items would be nice too for newer dolls!)
    Ooops. I forgot to refresh. :blush: I'm so happy. I love 5 stars Professionals.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Yass queen I've got no more gigs to do 😂😂 which is sad 😖
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I'm easy. I love winning prizes. I'll tap for anything.
    This is so me!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
    Always happy to get s 5-Star professional! Tho I agree with the dolls who posted first and talked about SYS. My fingers need a rest! Plus, the kstars special should be a fixture!!!!! I will still wait to open my game on Tuesday only, unless we get the update tomorrow. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
    I hope to be up and tapping away when the event starts in the morning. I’m number 5 Reality Show...and i’m Closing in on the gold dress. So close....so very close. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    a year ago i kept b*tching I had no tasks to do and now i have so many tasks to complete I'm like

just let them brew like tea thinking "i'll be done with them in like a week lmao" i was wrong. but it's good! for events like these.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Maybe I’ve missed something but isn’t it always obvious when we will have a SYS event because the items are in the closet and on sale prior to Monday? I know in my game the item being styled is always under featured items in the closet during the weekend event.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Yay! I just started my first comeback (which to be honest - is kind of sucky right now. +300 fans for an 8-hour event?!), and I could use all the incentives to complete my goals.

I always have absolutely horrific luck with TB boxes though.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    The one thing I'm happy to get is the gold box I need the stripy silver and white pants they look like tights but shiny its hard to explain it 
    I hope to be up and tapping away when the event starts in the morning. I’m number 5 Reality Show...and i’m Closing in on the gold dress. So close....so very close. Lol.
    Yass @kokokokonut you'll get to #1 on the shows list I know its difficult to reach the next tile 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay, I am very happy we are having a professional gigs event, I am still slowly climbing that ladder of Reality Shows...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Hey @skevans it's great that you're doing the comebacks. Which one have you chosen? I'm like super lazy to complete the 2 left comebacks of my female doll
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My first two boxes was energy & cash. I forgot to take a screenshot when i saw i missed the kstars :neutral: Let’s hope for the best with the gold and throwback ones. :smile:
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm completed jinxed, since I decided that I'd use the k-stars I win during weekday events to grab kollections' stuff, my game completely stopped to give them to me! Has been like 4 weeks since I got stars.

Today's black boxes gave me energy and kash and both my sets looked exactly like this:

No wonder, I'm getting nothing! :anguished:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    What an aweful pallette, @Vats !
    Hope yours and @Julliette 's next pallette will be much better!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Vats said:
    I'm completed jinxed, since I decided that I'd use the k-stars I win during weekday events to grab kollections' stuff, my game completely stopped to give them to me! Has been like 4 weeks since I got stars. Today's black boxes gave me energy and kash and both my sets looked exactly like this:
    No wonder, I'm getting nothing! :anguished:
    My palettes looked exacly the same :confused:
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    edited January 2018
    Aww, we have to get you unjinxed Vats. Any suggestions? Ahhhhh I got this one. You need to scream and shout and let it all out
    https://youtu.be/E8_ZZYEOt3M
    sorry, only clean version without lyrics.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary