Bel Air Estate Reference Thread

2Next

Comments

• kkhkelseykkhkelsey Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hey! I'm curious if anyone knows if you change the exterior of you home, say chic to modern or whichever, does that change the interior look as well or does the inside look the exact same for all 3 styles?
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @kkhkelsey I'm not sure if you can change the style, but I know you can change the color of the exterior. The interior stays the same, unless you change the inside as well. If you change the style outside, it won't affect anything on the inside.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Oh okay thanks! I wasn't sure if I changed the style on the outside if it would change the way anything on the inside looks. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Plus there are 3 sections to each front  I believe.  You can even mix and match styles, each section/group interior and exterior operates independently.  The area/things you select and change, do not affect any other section or group of furnishings.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Is there any way to get rid of the portrait in the living room? I did it playing around with different poses and stuff with my husband but now I can't get rid of it lol