Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 2/5/18 - Let's get it started!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Grind grind grind 19 points per party about 5 from 5 am..... plus I didn’t think, and I had energy prizes from the daily gbs which I hadn’t spent to grind more. Plus, on the chance that any prize earned could be obtained...i was going to try my hardest to score a TB. Lately I never get past the 3rd prize so I really scrounged. Now I’m curious. Off to check my screenshots.

Ok, 501 yesterday event starts....I saw my meter and saw there was an issue.

Notified glu. And started Throwing parties with each game so I wasn’t wasting energy, then checked things here, and continued to grind . Here’s the last screenshot. I heard that even reached prizes weren’t distributed so....I knocked off.

But yeah,a little over 100 points..when the glitch fixed....25 points. All 3 games got cash st that point I just didn;t have it in me to start again, no energy, all pets tapped out....so i’m Just catching up on tasks and forgoing the parties.

Edit: But look, it’s not bad>. I went from 28 to #1 in this game, and the others as well.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    September said:

My game doesn't open. . Anyone else having that problem? 

@September are you still unable to open?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited February 2018
    It would be nice if we could 'favorite' ✳ some of our contacts, that they appear on top. This way we wouldn't have to spend so much time scrolling and searching. Especially on party events when many contacts are available. 
    Android
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    ok, got my steam back. I just couldn’t not tap when my game is up., but that was the chance Intook. I’d either keep the points or win a Tb after a little more grinding Or...I could be reset to 0. So...we need a little grinding music....

https://youtu.be/eqprhVmv3BI
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going to keep throwing some parties to at least attempt getting to the third box, but since my first two were stinkers, I'm not doing any grinding. It's not worth it to possibly get more bad boxes. We at least need more achievements or rewards for throwing parties since we never get a bonus star and parties are such a hassle.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    You can do a doll. That’s what I’m doing now. I came back with renewed interest. We’ll do it together. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I haven't even reached the second box yet :weary:

I know we all keep saying it, but something has to be done about party events. They're too much work compared to other events.

• Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    For me, the event didn't appear until it was afternoon yesterday so I just lost the little enthusiasm I had for a midweek party event. Now I'm just taking care of old weekend gigs, trying to make my goals list smaller. Got to the first box:

Yeeess!! I almost couldn't believe it, an actual great item I will surely use a lot? :relaxed: I'll see if I can get to the second box at least, but that's probably where I'm stopping at.
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    sooo kash in both of my first boxes, not the best but
    Bel Air has become my favorite place to make parties! 20 points with one full energy bar (about 45? maybe less energy bolts, I think it's less once you start getting bolts back but I haven't checked) but 20 points per party sounds great! so happy they let us invite up to 8 guests here!
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    For me, the event didn't appear until it was afternoon yesterday so I just lost the little enthusiasm I had for a midweek party event. Now I'm just taking care of old weekend gigs, trying to make my goals list smaller. Got to the first box: Yeeess!! I almost couldn't believe it, an actual great item I will surely use a lot? :relaxed: I'll see if I can get to the second box at least, but that's probably where I'm stopping at.
    Those earrings are great @MissMarvel! I use them often whenever my doll is feeling silver-y 😃
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Yes, I love those earrings as well. @missmarvel congratulations on a wonderful box. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I've nearly got the 3rd box ohh ipray I get those pants 😍
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Dear Lena @klena , it’s already the 7th where you are. So,

I’m so glad to have met you and got to know you here. You are one of the most kind, generous, and genuine people I’ve ever met. I truly enjoy the conversations and the time we spent together.

Angeline & Jon prepared a feast and some gifts for you! Let’s continue to🎈PARTY 🎉 !

We also invited one of your favorite characters here to celebrate your Birthday with you.
    Have a wonderful day!! 💝🎉💋🍰🍾🥂💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    OMG, @Angeline & Jon this is so awesome! You’ve truly outdone yourself my friend💖 Angeline makes a fantastic Kate Daniels. She’s totally kickass!

Thank you so much for preparing such a magnificent feast & my brilliant present. Love it 😍 💖
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m not anywhere as creative as @Angeline & Jon but I too wish the wonderful @klena a very Happy Birthday!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahh @klena Happy Birthday! I've enjoyed every single second of talking to you and I'm so happy I met such an amazing, nice, sweet and caring person like you. I hope you have the best birthday ever and that all of you wishes become true because you truly deserve it! Have a happy birthday full of love and happiness! 😍🎂

I'm joining the party and bringing you a gift to celebrate you! 💗
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Thank you so much Holly & Judith😊

All my family are in Japan on vacation (I didn’t go as I overspend on KKH lol 😂) Did get a phone call while they’re shopping. But its nice to spend it with my friends on the forum and hey, its a party event just for me lol 😂.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday, @klena!!!
    Even though your family is in Japan i hope you are having the best day!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Thank you @LindaVB 💖 I had a great day thanks to all the wonderful wishes from all you guys.😊 The family took time out shopping to video chat & show me a few sights. My 3 year old niece had already video chat me 4 times today showing me presents she wants to buy😍

I stayed up all night playing catch-up with the event & woohoo, finally finished partying away. Whew, now I’m exhausted 😴 but look what I got for my birthday present. A Karl Lagerfeld original outfit. *gasp*

Here’re my boxes in order.

Here’s Kate enjoying her new outfit 😁 I hope everyone gets something you would enjoy in your event boxes.☘️

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Happy birthday @klena and congrats on the tb box! ♥
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Happy birthday, @klena!! Wish you lots of happiness, health, success and love! :heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    @klena Cheers girl! 

Broken glass means luck! 🍀 
    Wish you all the best!
    And lots of great giftboxes! 🎁

Android
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @klena Happy Happy Birthday.

Wishing you all the Happiness and a terrific TB Prize!

Ooops, just saw all your terrific prizes. I think the game knew it was your birthday!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you @Johana @Zzzelena @Rumpelstilzchen & @kokokokonut 💖

@Rumpelstilzchen I always have a soft spot for Mickey.☺️

@kokokokonut how did you knownI love cats? That is the perfect greeting card for me. 😍

I want to thank all you wonderful people for making me feel part of this family. I think it is the major reason why I keep playing this game.😉💖
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Happy birthday @klena!

@kokokokonut yes miraculously sometime around 8 pm it suddenly worked! So I'm getting to the 3rd box and then stop. Missed a day, not enough time to grind to make up for it. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    5 more parties

😂
    Android
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Happy birthday @klena! I love cats too.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Happy birthday @klena!

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday @klena! Isn't it great your family are in Japan, meanwhile, you get your self all to yourself on your birthday and when they're back you get presents.

PM to add
  • Options
    The birthday gift that keeps on giving.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary