KK:H v8.4 Update Discussion

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm assuming there'll be some good clothes then, since it's a red carpet update. I hope some of it actually costs kash.
    Platform: Android

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I love glam and red carpet looks! 
    I would also love to have more clothes with those cute sparkly animations, it makes the outfit look so pretty.

And btw yes to more comebacks! 
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Can't wait for this update😍😎
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I hope they've added a way for people to save their games
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Totally agree with you @Happy15.
    I love award season, I hope we get some amaaazing red carpet dresses! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited February 2018
    sooooo EXCITED for this update I hope it comes out really soon! and I kinda hope GLU brings back KKW creme contour and highlight kit with this update, also wouldn’t it be great if we could message our friends in the game? not to forget we need more lip colours PLEASEEEE and i'm all 🙌 for the red carpet looks really looking forward to glittery long gowns and amazing hairstyles
    KKH: 1+++ Lister on iOS
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 53, Max Fans
    Game Center: miaKKH
    Wanna Be Friends? Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollin
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    I'm smelling an update in the air for today... only me? 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow YASS 
    I always wanted to strut and pout and own the red carpet or anything you want that someone can do on the red carpet :open_mouth::o
    Thanks @KalindaKing and looking forward to the update then

• GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Ohh so has that mean that icon for spinning our Avis around actually gonna happen 😱
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Who doesn't love seeing Kim on the red carpet? It's your turn next! This update will be all about award season, so start thinking about what you'd like to wear...

OMG I love awardseason!! So glamourous!! Can't wait for the update. I have just one wish... that Glu would add new items to the Throwback boxes... <3

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Remember when we had teasers with images? Now it's just a text.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Please god make the screen less cluttered. The stories section has to go. I know some people didn't get it and were bummed because of the clothing you can """""earn"""", but y'all were blessed. It's annoying as f*** and the only good piece of clothing was the red dress.
    Choosing how long dates last as well as maybe tweaking the locations directory a little because it has gotten confusing while browsing through them.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Hey dolls! Another doll from IG @kkhmonique got a teaser from @KKHOfficial!!!!!! Hopefully a Glam Room like some dolls suggested???

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I looove the house in Bel Air so having some expansions is always super exciting! (especially if we can use them in our party events or reality ones!)
    thank you @AmeliaKKH 💜
    ahh can't wait to know more about it and to hear everyone's ideas <33
    Yay another section added in our bel air home in the next update so exciting to see what it is 😍
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh cool, another empty expansion because I refuse to dump 500 k-stars into one room.
    Please put that highlighter makeup in the next update please we all want it make it so its purchasable via IRL money or in game kstars to purchase it please 😇🙏
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I know dolls have been asking for poses for ages! However, I just can't work that we don't have these that are used on the game ad:

P.S: I also LOVE this Parisian background much better! And the San Francisco too! Having them in game would be wonderful!
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I am so excited for the update! Red carpet styles should be fab - I would LOVE new makeup, and although I doubt it'll be in this update, I would love to get some pyjamas. I was lucky enough to get the green Xmas ones in one of my Xmas gift boxes, and I adore them, so some everyday pyjamas or nightwear would be awesome 😊
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Totally forgot about this update. Been fighting Willow to get to number 1 so I can start my second comeback. 
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    My one biggest dream is dating Cassio. But I hope that when we will have the opportunity dating him, it won’t end as any other relationship with charcters from the game. Like when we got the chance dating our head keeper (I forgot the word in English lol I mean the guy every celebrity has to keep him safe), it was cool when he offered us to date him yet it ended just as a regular relationship with the build up lines. When we’ll get the chance to date Cassio I just hope the charm of his will remain and interesting story lines will come. Or even spice it up with some drama and a new dreamy guy like Cassio. I need some drama lol.
  • AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Can someone tell me about the stories section? I never got it and never really understood what it was
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Stories was a feature tested on a limited basis. The Story would be broken up into 4- 6 'chapters' (or tasks) and in most cases the chapters cost 25 Stars. It was not feasible, so good points were incorporated into overall play....limo rides, speedboat type action, and the bad aspects disappear with the Stories Icon, from the screen. It was only for some iOS.

Often features are tried out on a limited scale....and if you get it, you get it, if not then you don't it's luck of the computer draw. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I am asking God to be the update soon 😂😭
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm almost considering adding another game when I get a new phone so I can experience getting updates faster than with Amazon but I don't like the idea of starting from the beginning again when I haven't already gotten the jet.
    Platform: Android

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Was just creeping on this twitter page and saw this from feb 6th! With the emphasis on MAJOR update, it’s makes me even more excited to see what’s in store for us with this new update!  
    Cchaircc said:
    Was just creeping on the official twitter page and saw this from feb 6th! With the emphasis on MAJOR update, it’s makes me even more excited to see what’s in store for us with this new update!  
    @Cchaircc that is not from the kkhoffical twitter page they are only guessing it is a fan page of kkh not legitimate accurate 
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Oh yeah you’re totally right!! My bad! Still exciting though 😝
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Again, just all I'm wishing in the coming update is a safe storage for our data. Especially now that Vats just lost his game.. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers