Car vs pet?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I have a question to ask. Is it worth it now to actually purchase a car for my doll knowing that when I buy a pet and it'll most likely replace the vehicle? Hmm...I dunno...like I'm so torn between purchasing the car or do I buy a pet {decision-making} :persevere:
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm just gonna bump up this thread since my question is still unanswered :disappointed:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, the pet will give you energy even if you aren't walking him, and the vehicle defrays transportation cost whether you have the car at the corner, or the pet with you., and both items add to some achievements. The more you own the more successful you are. I don't see it as an either/or situation. I think that might be why you got no initial responses.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The pet will only replace the vehicle if you choose to walk it. And some pets you can't walk at all.

I personally like not having a big vehicle blocking the scenery so I always choose a pet to go on adventures with me.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Some cars can be bought with Kash, so that's nice.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I agree with @kokokokonut . Why not both? The more the merrier! I have tons of pets right now, they are so great for energy! Makes me finish gigs so much quicker. And the car is great for saving kash in the long run.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    You can have both, so you do not spend if you are in Hollywood you do not spend on the bus, like the private Jet or you are collecting money and animals because they seem great because they give you money and sometimes give you extra bonuses for the event😜
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
    Thank you guys :) ! I actually purchased the car and a pet and it's all thanks to this week's V.I.P. event :smiley:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Which one did you get? :)
    edited February 2018

Which one did you get? :)

I purchased the range rover 🚗 and Charli the cat 😽 @soundspretty .

I actually like walking a pet around because my doll's car is usually blocking my way when I needs the tap on all of the tappables just to get around.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    The good thing about a car is once you have one (which you do!) you have reaped all the benefits. However, my advice is to keep buying pets if you can!! I have them all and let me tell you, while it took me a long time to buy them all, it has done WONDERS for my game. I never have to worry about completing tasks or events, and I can do all of this while keeping up with my business too because of all the extra energy my pets give me (every 4 hours!).
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Carol Davida I love Charli the cat 😻!!!  Pets are a must have. The more the better. I want them all!
    And a car. For the longest time I only had the Rover, then I decided that my doll needs to ride in style and bought the Speedster (Mercedes).

When a pet gives me event points I take it for a walk (if it's walkable). If none of the pets give any event points I take the car 😁 
    What I really want now is the helicopter 🚁   <3

Android
    The helicopter is nice when you can swing the price tag and you're looking for ways to earn more kash. You don't realize how much you spend on travel until you don't have to pay for it anymore.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I remember I saved up every kstar I earned for that jet.
    And buying the Rover was a huge moment. 
    It's then when the game really starts and you start earning and evolving. 
    Android