Options

KK:H Weekend Event 3/2/18 Oscar, Oscar, Who's got the Oscar?

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder if the SYS is set up to pair looks that have the same number of votes as another look. Because I keep stumbling on really good looks paired together and I feel bad for picking one because I like them both. There's never a really good look paired with just an okay look. And all the casual looks are being paired together, which makes me think they're on the lower end of votes.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Sorry you're experiencing that now! I think you'll be able to enjoy the voting process more once more Android players get 8.4.1.
    Thanks Kalinda!
    Android
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I got the dress and then take an edit.❤ And I really like this update ⭐🌞
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I love love looove that the 4 items were inside my free box palette! Thank you Glu!
    I'm happy with my picks even though I would've loved to get more gb items for the extra points but tbh all I really wanted was the hair so I will stop opening boxes now (: the hair is so so pretty
    hope to see all of you in my voting list! gorgeous looks
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I’m missing the event because my game won’t open 😭 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Ugh but what's with this palette?
    Edit: I wish there were more than 2 items in the first palette. I love the hair so much ♥

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m sorry to my mfriends who are missing the event. Know that Glu is working on it, and as soon as th e patch is here, we’ll announce it. I’m so sorry Dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts

Napa was added around Valentines Day one year, and Big Sur sometime the next year or so I think. We unlocked the Napa Bg after decorating the place for the Valentines Event. We're you playing when that took place? If not, that is probably why because it was attached to the event. Of course, I could be wtong.

Ahh thank you koko. If the year Napa was introduced was 2015, I would have only been playing for about a month at that point and may have barely participated in the event, or not fully understood what I was doing yet, lol.

Gosh, I can't imagine what it would be like to join as a new player nowadays. I'd be completely overwhelmed! The game has expanded so much.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Here’re my palettes, luckily not too bad a chase. Only missing the hair but since I’m not a fan of short hairstyles in general, I’m calling this a win. Although I do wish there’re more than 2 GB items in the free box.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts

My dolls first look 🌹🍑🍷
    I too am trying to dress her up in gowns I have not seen on others. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2018
    LindaVB said:
    @Carol Davida No worries, it usually is 50-105-155-210 (but I could be off by 5 points somewhere)! Also, owning an item from the giftboxes or earnables gives you extra points (for submitting and winning/losing).
    Ah ok then TYSM for that info @LindaVB. I'm just hoping that my doll wins all of her rounds victoriously ha :grin:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    edited March 2018
    Styling for this is somewhat limiting since it feels weird to pair the award with a casual outfit.
    I totally agree with you on a fashion standpoint. It's a fancy occasion and I wouldn't vote for a doll that's wearing a casual outfit on holding the trophy. Only dolls that are wearing gowns gets my vote and that's a guarantee :smile:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    got the hair in my free box!!
    Then in a completely uncharacteristic move for me I decided to open two more boxes and got energy then kash 😭 why do I push my luck
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @ladykrystal I just saw your doll!!! I gave her a vote.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    @HollySisk I appreciate the vote babe 😘
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I only entered one outfit cause I was busy all day and I just found out that I won the first round, so happy!
    I tried to use a dress that I didn't see before on a doll

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    I really love all the items! Have won my two rounds so far and I'm really enjoying voting and seeing all the gorgeous gowns people choose. In my free GB I got... the ugliest shoe lmao Really, Glu, two items in a palette? Tried to buy one more and got... energy. Amazing. :disappointed:

Then I got annoyed because I really wanted something so I bought one more box. Got myself the shoe, yay!

So I did the first weekend gig, Big Big Filming, and didn't get any event points? I forgot, do we only get them at the end during SYS events? Also did an old Bora Bora gig from the monkey storyline and didn't get any event points...
    Android. Level 28.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just lost for the third time.  :'(  
    Having a real bad day.
    And there's my free box...

Android
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I only just realized that I didn't get a weekend storyline. I also probably forgot, thought, because I had no electricity for a couple of hours today.

Edit: I also got all of the gb items in my palette and still managed to pick a tile that had energy instead.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Won the dress in my free box so I’m super happy and I won’t be chasing any other items this weekend 😛 (Wouldn’t mind the hair though) 

• Options
    Rumpel, it's uncanny. one game has lost every single round, and even the last one where she was a carbon copy of her Android twin who won the same round. So, our luck will turn around, if it doesn't we'll swap our Awards for the Champagne and have a pity party and tell ourselves who needs sleep anyway.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Look who I found - @ladykrystal 😉

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options

I only just realized that I didn't get a weekend storyline. I also probably forgot, thought, because I had no electricity for a couple of hours today.

Edit: I also got all of the gb items in my palette and still managed to pick a tile that had energy instead.

Is there any reason I wouldn't be getting a weekend storyline to go with the event? I play on Amazon.

• Options
    Was I lucky enough to claim your vote @klena 😘
  • Options
    Goes without saying @ladykrystal 😉
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Does Amazon usually get the SYS events? I thought I heard some players lamenting that their platform was unable to do SYS events.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Does Amazon usually get the SYS events? I thought I heard some players lamenting that their platform was unable to do SYS events.

We get the SYS, but there's no weekend storyline to go with the event in my game.

• Options
    edited March 2018
    I had to switch up my doll's look because she won her first-round twice and lost the third time. This is her second look and she won her second round. SYS events are usually so unpredictable because you'll just never know when you're gonna win or lose based on submitting your doll's looks overall.

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Pez said:
    I've won my first two rounds with this wine red and gold look:   
    Voted for you @Pez!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    xxTrinePrincessxxxxTrinePrincessxx Registered Users 157 Posts
    Yessss!!

GC: trineaitken :o 19 year old girl from Norway