Options

Please Fix Bel-Air!!!

MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
edited March 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
I love the bel-air home and it's my favorite place to do reality shows, but it seriously bugs me that the pool and living room has the camera lady standing right in the middle of the frame during a reality show, and it especially bugs me that stars and cash go behind her silhouette making it a pain to try and tap them.

It's weird because two of the other rooms, the foyer and the dining room do not have this problem. The camera lady is off to the side and the stars and cash go over her silhouette, making them easy to see and tap.

If two of these rooms don't have this issue, then it should not be a problem for Glu to fix the other two rooms. Pretty Please Fix This!!!!!!!!!

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn

Comments

• Options
    I love the bel-air home and it's my favorite place to do reality shows, but it seriously bugs me that the pool and living room has the camera lady standing right in the middle of the frame during a reality show, and it especially bugs me that stars and cash go behind her silhouette making it a pain to try and tap them.

It's weird because two of the other rooms, the foyer and the dining room do not have this problem. The camera lady is off to the side and the stars and cash go over her silhouette, making them easy to see and tap.

If two of these rooms don't have this issue, then it should not be a problem for Glu to fix the other two rooms. Please Fix This!!!!!!!!!

KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I merged your two threads on the same topic together, and while this is annoying you, it is not a glitch. You are welcome to complain about it, and see if others share your feeling, but please don't make repetitive threads about the same topic. We do have a Hookah Lounge - our vent thread. Open for all complaints large and small.
    and there is the suggesstion thread, where you can post once, and perhaps glu will act on your suggestion. Hope this helps, good. luck. Personally, I don't even notice where the items are, when they're dispensed, I tap like I'm playing the piano.....very very fast and all over the keyboard (game screen. :) )
    Nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @kokokokonut
    First - Thanks, I appreciate you merging the two threads.
    Second - I wonder if you considered that it wasn't my intention to post a double thread. After making a couple of edits to the first thread, I got an error message and the entire post disappeared, so I made another one. When I returned this morning and saw two posts, I tried to delete the first, but wasn't sure how. (I'm sure it wasn't your intention, but I do feel a bit scolded by your response)
    Third - I never called this error a glitch, and I'm neither looking to vent, bitch/complain or even make a suggestion. I have noticed two rooms in one house inconsistent with another 2 rooms in the same house, therefore I am asking Glu to please make it uniform since it is clearly within their capabilities. Like you said, you didn't even notice, but I did and was just asking if it could be corrected.

Forgive my tone, like i said I do feel a bit scolded which in turn makes me defensive. My question still stands though, can Glu fix this? I posted this in the support thread, hoping I would get a response from someone in support as to whether the issues has been recieved, will be addressed or isnt a concern to them. A response either way would be appreciated.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Color me chastised. I saw 2 nearly identical threads and merged them.
    Please wait here for a response from glu if that makes you more comfortable.
    Have a good day, and don't sweat the small stuff. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @Maxylicious I thought about this the whole time I was making the event thread.......and I remembered our Fixit List.
    I've bumped it for you, and you can post your issue on the HoneyDo list thread. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5431871/honeydo-list-little-issues-that-need-a-fix/p1?new=1

Hope this helps.
    (and, if you find tech issues with a thread/post you made, when you make another, it's just very helpful to say
    "I already started this thread but don't know where it went" or anything to mention your problem. It shows the difference between friendly spam, and a tech issue. I would have then deleted the extra post that popped for you.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut Thanks for the advice! I'll be sure to check out the honeydo list as well :)
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    OMG Glu Thank you so much! Logged into my game after the new update to start this weeks reality show event, and noticed you fixed Bel-Air! I honestly can't believe it! :o I 100% expected my request to be completely ignored and really only made this post in the vain hope that someone might actually give a sh*t....
    It's a small fix, but it makes a HUGE difference to me, so again THANK YOU!!!!!