KK:H Update Time ~ v8.5

Comments

• thethirddeathstarthethirddeathstar Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Love the idea. But seriously KKH, 180 kstars for one additional energy from a photog/makeup artist? You are charging 15 dollars for one energy level up! That is not in the gaming spirit, it's robbing loyal fans of their money at this point.
  • thethirddeathstarthethirddeathstar Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    and while I am on a rant... on what planet do you live that charging 49.99 a month for a gold/platinum membership is reasonable. It's $9.99 a month for netflix and a helluva lot more entertaining.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    What kind of foolery is this date??? More than 40 energy for 1hr 😱😱😱😱 I’m livid It’s midnight here I was ready for bed but the game had just finished updating so I wanted to check the new out then I my hub call and say he surprising me so I thought oh well let’s see then it’s a date and it say 1 hr so I think oh well 1 hr date is only going to take me 10 min to finish .. but it did not I had 16 energy it didn’t even fill 2 heart!! This need to be fixed !! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    striver said:
    Are all three of the people in the glam room tappable, do we know?
    Yes all three are.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I'm so angry about this 1hr date issue! I hope it's a bug or I guess I'll have to get a divorce because there's no way I'll spend so much energy in a 1hr date :angry:
    As for the new Kollections, I like them, but they are not my fav so I'll just stick to complete the ones I've been trying to get, but I'm happy there's new ones! New content is always welcome :smile:
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited March 2018

OMG! Is that “Bubble Tea” I am seeing!!!! @Naimonster 🤩
    TBH, the way Glu changed the dating feature makes me so upset and not feel like posting on the forum. But, Glu, you always have a way to suck me back in. 😣
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I just did a 1 hr. date and it took the usual amount of energy. Now I have to refind the husband my doll had since I dumped him.
    Platform: Android

• TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    THE HAIR STYLES ARE ALL FIXED!!! no more faulty hair styles!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2018
    the 1 hr date did give me 200 XP once I was done with it (more than 65 energy bolts) so I'm guessing they meant an 8 hr one? but still, this should've been mentioned before we accepted it, people without a full bar of energy/pets to tap won't be able to complete it because of how little time we have and how much energy we need for it.
    but aside from that, the update is amazing! such great work on the Glam Room, glad all of the team is tappable because I do love getting new ones!
    aaand the handheld items are adorable, I will be buying some things that used to be VIP just because I can't wait, those ripped jeans & the ice cream need to be mine, super cute.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    iOS but still waiting for the update simply because I’m in Australia.😡
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    Gold membership is $79.99 a month in Australia! Totally not worth it, just like those new pets in Bel Air.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    when you realize there are no handheld items for the guys :'(

Date aside - I got dumped by two of the three guys I was seeing. Well only technically; when one asked for another date independently (that he paid for, might I add) the other two just quit so fair enough LOL - I mostly like this update (even if tapable people as a concept feels odd to me?) but @KalindaKing there's an issue with the photo booth -

I can zoom in on regular photobooth pics:

but when trying to get a close-up with my baby I can't:

This wasn't an issue when I was married and as I'm not sure Andrzej will walk down the aisle again I would love to be able to zoom in on him & his daughter.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Since these posts are uoodate related, these glam room posts are giing into the update thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Silz1217 said:

What kind of foolery is this date??? More than 40 energy for 1hr 😱😱😱😱 I’m livid It’s midnight here I was ready for bed but the game had just finished updating so I wanted to check the new out then I my hub call and say he surprising me so I thought oh well let’s see then it’s a date and it say 1 hr so I think oh well 1 hr date is only going to take me 10 min to finish .. but it did not I had 16 energy it didn’t even fill 2 heart!! This need to be fixed !! 

I just came to check the forum to see if anyone else was reporting this. This is ridiculous!

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited March 2018
    @Andrzej_S. if I'm not mistaken, that's how it's supposed to be ): Glu took away the option of zooming in while holding our babies or at least I haven't been able to do it either
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

If anyone is curious, this jacket is the bronze VIP prize. It's not extravagant, but I like it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    So, I guess there’s an update?

Clueless in Pittsburgh
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Ok, so I'm pretty excited this morning! Woke up to find the update and fell in love with some of the new eye makeup (so I decided to save my K-stars!). I only bought cash items this time but I've already created 3 new looks which im pretty happy with (and I just LOVE the umbrella!) 😍
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Ok, so I'm pretty excited this morning! Woke up to find the update and fell in love with some of the new eye makeup (so I decided to save my K-stars!). I only bought cash items this time but I've already created 3 new looks which im pretty happy with (and I just LOVE the umbrella!) 😍
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    klena said:
    Hope you’ve got the update by now babe. I too am in Australia and got the update first thing when I woke up on all three devices this morning. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m very relieved that I find all three new Kollections very ho hum. I have spent way way way too many Kstars this year thanks to Kollections fever but I don’t feel the desire to spend on any of the new ones. Yippee!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited March 2018

klena said:

Hope you’ve got the update by now babe. I too am in Australia and got the update first thing when I woke up on all three devices this morning. 

Nope, still waiting. Its like this every update. I’m in WA, are you in the eastern states @ladykrystal?

Edit: Finally got it an hour ago!
    iOS iPad 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Update's great
    But I was waiting for some more quests added up
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    @Andrzej_S. if I'm not mistaken, that's how it's supposed to be ): Glu took away the option of zooming in while holding our babies or at least I haven't been able to do it either
    I used to be able to with a spouse at least I think? I don't get why I should have to be married to get a zoomed in photo with my child. @KalindaKing is there anything that can be done??
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hmmmm. Could someone explain to me the purpose of the glam room?
    Because all I can see is a beauty - trophy room with women - pets. And uberexpensive furniture where we can choose between purple, purple and purple colors. So much purple! 
    Sorry, Koko! 😕😘

Here's something positive:

LOVE the new facial features!!! I think I finally found the perfect eyes for my doll! 💜
    LOVE the new items, especially the handhelds!!!!

The rest is for the Hookah Den..

Android
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    So annoyed about that date! Thought it was gonna be quick 1hr one, only said yes cause I had to take him on a dat anyway. He's already upset with me cause he's so needy. If I lose him because of this I'm gonna be pissed! 
    That update 1hr date just cost me nearly 60 energy. What a waste.

Bought the contour kit which did not suit my doll’s face at all. My choices are either don’t use it and waste the money or change the shape of her face. I call this “her marriage broke up cause Glu sucked her energy” look.

iOS iPad 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I had 2 dolls take the date, each had about 50 energy used it all and had to get more, and the 3rd doll is ignoring her spouse in the airport. lol. Maybe they're bringing back 1 hour dates and this is a warning to stay away from the 60 minute quickie. I don't know. I do know it's right. So, we'll see what else happens out of the norm, and if any more like the 1 hour date me now and here pop up....proceed with caution and a full tank of gas. It's new and different, we've all complained, now lets see if it goes anywhere. Glu certainly has our attention right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Andrzej_S. - It's not possible to zoom in while you're in the photo booth with a baby. It seems like your game is working as designed.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    First off, I LOVE the magazine covers in the glam room

Second, where are these contour kits?? I haven't seen them and thought they may appear after I completed Mario's show but they haven't
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.