Options

KK:H Update Time ~ v8.5

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hi, moving this over to the 8.5 update thread. With the inclusion of the glam room in this update it only seems right that the Mario Glam goes in there. Thanks for understanding. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I had to buy the eyes because they match the shape from the contour kit so my doll can finally change her makeup without changing her eye shape!!!! So in love with the new colors 🖤
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Does anyone know if the palette changes your eye shape or is it just a makeup.effect with your existing eyes...I haven't found a makeup I've liked yet as it makes my doll' s eyes look too weird...Id hate to spend money then hate the looks..and there is no way to preview the looks on your doll..or is there and I haven't figured it out yet?
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I agree @haftime . I really wish I could see it on my own doll beforehand, but I'd love to see doll's post their before and after looks to help me see how it changes your look and decide whether or not to buy :)Pretty please dolls! :)
    haftime said:

Thank you, Kalinda! They look great in that image! I really wish I could get a better look at the makeup, especially how it would look on Everly. There's no preview in-game on how she would look, like for other purchases in the game.

• Options
    Calantha said:
    Does anyone know if the palette changes your eye shape or is it just a makeup.effect with your existing eyes...I haven't found a makeup I've liked yet as it makes my doll' s eyes look too weird...Id hate to spend money then hate the looks..and there is no way to preview the looks on your doll..or is there and I haven't figured it out yet?
    It does change the eye shape! You can choose any eyebrow but the eye shape is only one. Although the eye shape in every color is the same, and it is the same as the contour kit eyes. There is an eye shape that is the same as well or atleast very close that you can purchase if you want a makeupless look for your doll and not have her eye shape change and her not look anything like she normally does! I’ll try and post a pic of the eyes I’m talking about 
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Thank you for the info Cchaircc
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Really disappointed that I bought this as it doesn’t look good on my doll at al. 😭 Especially when compared to my favorite eyes....

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I like those eyes on your doll @MNieuw 🖤
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:

We just got this in the game and I'm curious! Who's getting it?! Who's not?! Is it too expensive?!
    I have to say I'm hesitating because it's $20!
    EDIT: I didn't notice it comes with 120 K-Stars! The 105 K-Stars pack is $10 so... it's actually a little under $8.50 for the 3 eyeshadows!

Why am I only getting 400 celeb perks points?

PM to add
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Same here @Naimonster although my Celebrity Perks are maxed, its the principle of the thing. Plus it affects those who still need the points.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @Naimonster @klena
    It could be the VIP subscription double the celebrity perks.
    I just watched a YouTube video about this makeup kit IRL. I probably would spend $ to get a makeup kit for myself rather than the one in the game, haha.
    Wish we could see the preview on our own doll.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Happy that I caved & bought the KKWxMario. If you’re unsure about buying it, post the shape of your doll & I’ll test it for you. If you want to be doubly sure, post the skintone & brows too.

Here’s the shape of my doll’s face with my favourite eye makeup & what the new makeup looks like on my doll.

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @klena thank you so much for posting your doll’s looks with the new makeup!  She looks amazing!!!
  • Options
    Thank you @SugarK 💖

If you’d like me to duplicate your doll & post a comparison up just post the face shape, brow, nose & skin tone of your doll. Also need mouth if you just use a certain one most of the time. I don’t mind doing it so you could see before you buy as it is a bit pricy.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    You are so sweet @klena ! I don't plan on buying the makeup, just wanted to comment on how kind it is from you to offer to try it out for the other dolls :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Thanks @Zzzelena 💖 I really don’t mind doing it at all especially since I got this new app that puts the pics into college for me.😉
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @klena Thanks for posting your new looks with KKW Beauty. You look great and I appreciate that you offered to show other players how the makeup appears.

I shared your feedback about trying on KKW Beauty with the team.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    After seeing how good your doll looks with new makeup @klena I'm definitely buying it. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Your eyes look fantastic @klena (see, I’m using my stylus now, got your name ok!). Gotta love Mario
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @MNieuw I think your doll’s eyes look gorgeous in the first and second pictures. I’m not a fan of the third makeup at all so I doubt I would like it on any doll.
    @klena Thanks for sharing pictures and offering to help others. You’re the best
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Thank you @KalindaKing @Chelsea. @kokokokonut & @HollySisk 💖

I think the best thing about this kit is the eyes share the same shape as my favourite eye makeup so it’s versatile. Just looks like Kate doing different eye makeup looks. Unlike the contour kit which you can’t change the eye makeup at all. Also, it makes our doll looks so different. I regretted buying that one as I had to change the shape of my doll’s face or risk wasting my money.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    So here are two of the new looks and the contour kit and the eyes that I found that basically match them! I can’t get over these new makeup looks I love them, maybe a bit over priced but I paid it haha!  
  • Options
    @klena , can you briefly transform your doll into Dixie? I made a collage with her head shape, nose, mouth, and eyes. I usually use So Glamm eyes and mouth but when i don’t, I showed you the ones I chose. I really appreciate it.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    I wish we could see how these look before having to buy them. :( These make up looks tend to look ridiculous on dark skinned dolls. There's no way I'm spending the money only for it to look off on my doll :/
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    Ava_NicoleAva_Nicole Registered Users 14 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Are we able to use the contour kit with the new eyes? I know new eyes always remove the contour kit but hoping they don’t this time.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @Ava_Nicole sorry but we’re unable to wear the new makeups with the contour kit.☹️

@HollySisk its no problem at all 💖 I duplicate Dixie with Glamm lips but she’s unable to wear the freckles with the new makeup in my game. So I use the nose you had the pic for. Don’t know if its because its an item I don’t have. Also don’t have that hair. Sorry to take so long. Fell asleep & just woke up.
    Edit: lol, forgot to change skin tone.

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Ava_NicoleAva_Nicole Registered Users 14 Posts
    That’s too bad. I’ll probably still try them out though.
  • Options
    Thanks @klena !!!
    I didn’t expect you to have the freckles nose. It was a splurge for me because it’s so expensive. Dixie doesn’t always wear it but I do think the freckles are cute and it’s the exact nose shape she always uses.
    I like the makeup more than I thought I would. The middle picture is my favorite. The problem with the other two is eyelashes. I like to see them. They disappear into the blue eyeshadow and the other makeup uses a heavy eyeliner and no lashes. But I do think the middle one is beautiful. Now I have to decided if I want to fork over $20. In the banner sales i have refused to buy anything over $9.99 so this is a leap.
    Argh
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    You’re very welcome @HollySisk glad to do it.💖

I know what you mean, the usual are $14.99 for me which are already pricey & this was $30.99. I had avoided any over $14.99 but thought since it’s makeup it’s going to get more use than clothes. Hence the splurge. Just glad I ended up liking up.
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Mine costs $30 I'll wait till its cheaper I'm in no rush to buy it because it doesn't show the contour which would be amazing