KK:H WeekDay Event - 4/2/18 - April Showers So Stay In and Tap

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think that I'm just gonna skip on this event entirely even though I am able to afford and repurchase those "lost" boots for my doll, but I ain't gonna even do it. It would've made more sense if glu had replaced the gold and black box for two earnable throwback boxes and two new items just to keep the SYS more interesting. But, nah glu never thought of that. Well, anyways good luck to everyone who is participating and enjoy this event! ✌
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Please vote for your Forum friends

@Angeline & Jon Dixie @KaylaJ @klena

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MadelynKkhMadelynKkh Registered Users 4 Posts

I hope glu does this again in the near Future.
    Daily iOS Player
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thanks for including Kate @HollySisk 😘 I love the different looks you all came up with.

@Naimonster You’re so right. The new background sure makes a pleasant change.

Found Apple during voting & she’s got my vote @kokokokonut

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Here's my doll, I would love for you to vote for her, if you see her :)

hackers can burn in hell
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2018
    klena said:

Thanks for including Kate @HollySisk 😘 I love the different looks you all came up with.

@Naimonster You’re so right. The new background sure makes a pleasant change.

Found Apple during voting & she’s got my vote @kokokokonut

Thank you Doll. I love these events and I get really excited when I see one of the forum dolls luckily I've never seen two of you at the same time then we have a problem LOL
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Thanks @HollySisk for including Angeline.
    Yes, that’s her first look. I had it all prepared last night when I saw the TB boots in the featured items. Then when the event started, the banner says create your own look without an image of the required item. I was a bit confused and was just about to change her look. Then when I did the three votes before submitting, all dolls were wearing the TB boots, so I didn’t change. I hope I’m doing it right. I did see some dolls creating free style looks without considering the burgundy boots though. That’s kind of a disadvantage for those free style dolls because the event banner is misleading. 🤔
    💖 I like the new voting booth background, too!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Found & voted for you @KaylaJ 💖

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    I think you're doing it fine, it's the same thing I'm doing. Just put on the boots, submit a look and vote. :)
    It shouldn't be long. just a few more m inutes till the first rounds are done. Good luck dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This bonus kstars banner just flashed up in my game.

iOS iPad 
    Yeah, it says Weekend but Ive been getting stars, and we've been had wrong banners in the past Just Go With It. It doesn't have that wrong feeling, so enjoy.
    How did you do with your first round dolls?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    won my first round! Changed my look to this outfit, if you see my doll in the voting booth it'd be awesome if you voted for me (:
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I love the SYS events where you have to style shoes or a bag because I love seeing the range of outfits! It's always interesting when you spot a piece you didn't know existed, whether it's an old event item or something in the closet that you've skipped over from purchasing. I get outfit envy!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's nice to actually get an SYS where I already own the item. That never happens to me.
    Platform: Android

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok I tried my first round with this look and I actually won! Didn't expect that, I wanted to recreate the famous "street style" that only the kardashian-jenner and few others vips can pull off

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly's first look! I really love this dress--I hope the voters do, too!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I KNOW I just voted for you!
    Hey is anyone else getting stuck in the Vote Screen, if you stay in the vote booth a little longer? It’s been happening the last couple of Sys events, it goes into a freeze, and I have to close and reopen the game?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yep, been happening to me too since the start of the event. Thought it was just my game.🤪
    iOS iPad 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Dolls, does anyone have a pic of the banner with the earnable prizes? Girls and guys? I own all items, so mine only shows Black box/Gold box/K-stars/K-stars. If your pic shows the required item it would be even more amazing!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited April 2018
    I'll look on my 3 when they finish charging. Why do they always need charging at the same time? They're like women living in the same house. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2018
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Just submitted this for the third time 🍀

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thank you @HollySisk & @klena for showing my doll off! I've been here and there today so I never got around to showing the forum how I'd look. So far I haven't won, but I did manage to make the first box where I received 30 energy or enough to get a Kstar for finishing a reality gig!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Does anyone know why the 'watch this ad for a faster energy fill up' comes and goes?

Also, I'd never wear those boots in real life, but I love them in the game!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    Rapid Recharge is supposed to be available when there are videos to watch.....my Androids get them on and off throughout the day/night.....my iOS thinks i’m Sleeping during the day and doesn't offer them from about 11 a.m. till 9 or 10 at night...then from 10 pm till aboutv11 a.m. I get them. It isn’t In tune with my tapping times. Lol.

What are your experiences like with it @skevans?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Are any other guys playing? I'm having the hardest time coordinating this top to success. So far I won once yesterday and every round has been losses and when I vote it's hardly any guys. I hope we can get something like shoes the next time too since they can be versatile like these boots have been for the girls, or even a different shirt like one of the tucked in white ones IDK.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Found & voted for Everly in her new outfit @haftime 💖

iOS iPad 

Are any other guys playing? I'm having the hardest time coordinating this top to success. So far I won once yesterday and every round has been losses and when I vote it's hardly any guys. I hope we can get something like shoes the next time too since they can be versatile like these boots have been for the girls, or even a different shirt like one of the tucked in white ones IDK.

I’ve seen guys to vote for. Once I saw the top with matching shorts , but tbh it’s about the same as other times. I see guys 10-15 percent of the time I guess, and I’m voting for overall look. Out of the 2 guys dolls, I just vote for whichever catches my eye. And Andrzej, your Doll always looks eye catching.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @klena thank you for the vote! That round is the only one I've won so far!

After trying a few times with the look I posted above and losing, I switched to the one in klena's picture. Won with it once (thanks to her, probably!), but not more than that. This looks like it's going to be a long SYS for me!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I only won one round so far, I'm just submitting whatever look I happen to like. I keep getting pairs where it's hard to decide what to vote because I could easily give my vote to either. Maybe other people are getting the same thing.
    Platform: Android