Gigs I didn't do

mangomango Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi everyone, just recently I went to do a makeup show on the app and I started and had gotten 3 or 4 stars with about 6 hours left. But when I came back about 2 hours later it said it was over and I had no starts which has just caused me to lose over 130,000 fans. Is there anything I can do to fix this??

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hi, I'm sorry but the game timer is precise, and I'm afraid you most likely miscalculated the time remaining. You can't go back and 'redo" all you can do is shake it off and try harder next time. Not meaning to sound cold or u caring g, but there is just nothing to be resolved.

If it happens again, and you know the game timer is off, then you can send a ticket to Support, and they'll look at your game for you. Sorry this is happening. Mango.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited April 2018
    This is a glitch that happens to me every once in a blue moon. It's like your game doesn't save your place before you close the app, so when you come back, everything you did prior (in your case you had already earned 3-4 stars) didn't register and you completely fail the gig. Good news is that unless something is seriously wrong with your game, it won't happen very often. I think it's only happened to me maybe 2-3 times and I've been playing for years. Usually I find the cause of it is a wonky internet connection. It's almost like the game is allowing me to play offline (which isn't supposed to do) so it's not saving any of the data. If you notice it happening frequently, I would contact support as Koko suggested. But otherwise hopefully this will just be a one time thing!
    I’m solely on WiFi, so that could be why I never experienced this. I can understand the loss of progress but the timer is the timer and that should be not be affected once you start the gig. You start the gig. the timer starts with 6 hours. you can do two stars and close down with 5:55 left. You come and back in 1 hour, and show only one star -,that would be a connection problem losing progress but the timer shouldn’t lose hours.

If you send a ticket to customer care, tell them you understand how you could lose progress if it was a connection issue, but you shouldn’t have list time. This shows you’re aware, and they will have to go further than a quick answer saying it was a connection issue. You’ve already opened that door. Hope that makes sense. ]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Could also be a misread of the timer. 6 hour gigs are exclusive to weekend gigs aren't they? So maybe it was actually a 3 hour gig and that would explain it. I missed the part about the timer being off. Idk @mango your other post on the forum is about a gig randomly starting that you did not start so honestly, I would contact support because it sounds like your game may be wonky. Do you have the most current version?
    Unless you have screenshots I think it would be a waste of time to contact support. As I said they can’t go in and like to let you redo a gig but don’t worry fans come and go you’ll gain them all back before you know it. If it happens again take a screenshot of anything that you possibly can, before moving onto another screen. Then with a SS you can at least show them what the gig was, and how not getting any stars means you weren’t doing the gig. Give Support something to go on.
    Player error Is the more likely culprit. We’ve all chapped someplace by mistake and if you exit that screen quickly you never know that you started the cake until the gig is over and you get that sign.Also see if there’s anything about this in FAQ and supportand support and see what if they have anything about us. i’ll go see if there’s anything about this in FAQ& support . It’s in our games under the Options Tab, or online. Hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No, didn’t find a thing. My gut says player error. I’ve done it, all it takes is one little tap....hey some devices tap for you as you fingers fly too close to the screen. Doesn’t happen often. Of course feel free to send in a ticket if you want. good Luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary